發新帖
查看: 2268|回覆: 15
go

家住九龍東 - 校車問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-2-13 10:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
大家好,
我想問 k1 am 係返幾點 ka ??

因為我住九龍東, 以我所知學校係無 校車到 ka .. 就係因為咁, 我老公好強力遊說我...唔好比佢返 st.clare.

但係我真係覺得.st.clare 係一所好學校, 我唔想因為交通問題而放棄呀 .

另外, 唔知可唔可以persuade 校長arrange 校車比住 kowloon東0既 學生呢..... 來緊sat 係 家長會..真係要發問下先得 .

如果真係可以 arrange 到 就安樂晒了

仲有無人都係全 九龍東 ka ???
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-2-17 10:37 |只看該作者
After yesterday's parents meeting, even though the principle promised will consider but i don't think the Kowloon school bus request will happen. Anyway, overall the impression of the school is still very good.

原文章由 kiteli 於 08-2-13 10:53 發表
大家好,
我想問 k1 am 係返幾點 ka ??

因為我住九龍東, 以我所知學校係無 校車到 ka .. 就係因為咁, 我老公好強力遊說我...唔好比佢返 st.clare.

但係我真係覺得.st.clare 係一所好學校, 我唔想因為交通問題而放棄 ...

3#
發表於 08-2-18 15:01 |只看該作者
原文章由 sarahmama 於 08-2-17 10:37 發表
After yesterday's parents meeting, even though the principle promised will consider but i don't think the Kowloon school bus request will happen. Anyway, overall the impression of the school is still  ...

sarahmama.

YES . I think so .

may i know where are u living ??

be honest, under the location of the school , & can't solve the school bus problem ,we will giveup the seat in st. clare.

4#
發表於 08-4-8 11:36 |只看該作者
九龍東校車問題 update

頭先校長覆咗我了

佢都叫我collect有幾多個家長係住九龍東, 而因為校 問題解決唔到 

因為佢問過營運校車 方面 , minimum要 收 HKD12,000  佢話 對家長負擔好 重, 所以 一家要有足夠數量先開到車.

咁校長就話將會係 21/4 要夜雜費前, 再了解 校車方面可唔可以安排到行九龍東

就以上問題, 如果宥有家長係  住 九龍東, 而又讀緊 ST .CLARE,
妳地有無意思想係 九龍東上車, INSTEAD OF 係 金鐘上車呢.

如果有, 不如, 妳地 PM我. 
留低電話,
小朋友讀緊 K1, K2, 定 K3
住邊到

等我 COLLECT 多D 資料比校長,

好讓校長再幫我地有心係 ST .CLARE KINDER 讀書
安排校車事宜 !!

THANKS

5#
發表於 08-4-8 12:53 |只看該作者
Thx kiteli for your coordination in this matter.

如果有校車當然會考慮, 再睇睇會多少一個月, 和上車時間

Terryeric

原文章由 kiteli 於 08-4-8 11:36 發表
九龍東校車問題 update

頭先校長覆咗我了

佢都叫我collect有幾多個家長係住九龍東, 而因為校 問題解決唔到 

因為佢問過營運校車 方面 , minimum要 收 HKD12,000  佢話 對家長負擔好 重, 所以 一家 ...

6#
發表於 08-4-8 15:14 |只看該作者
I have also contacted the school bus service last week.  He said it is difficult to arrange a bus stop in Kowloon (say Kowloon Tong / Mong Kok).  We may lived in different districts.  The children have to get up so early, just to go to the "Centralized" bus stop.  He suggested it will be better for those children who lived in kowloon to get on the school bus in Admiralty.  

Will you all (Terryeric and Kiteli) choose St. Clare?  Any comments about the standard of language and the course content ?

Kira

原文章由 terryeric 於 08-4-8 12:53 發表
Thx kiteli for your coordination in this matter.

如果有校車當然會考慮, 再睇睇會多少一個月, 和上車時間

Terryeric

7#
發表於 08-4-8 15:39 |只看該作者
原文章由 Kira 於 08-4-8 15:14 發表
I have also contacted the school bus service last week.  He said it is difficult to arrange a bus stop in Kowloon (say Kowloon Tong / Mong Kok).  We may lived in different districts.  The children hav ...

KARA,

如果真係安排唔到點到點返學校, 最終我都會放棄 ST.CLARE
因為我跟本安排唔到振送亞女返 / 放學.

不過, 如果可以 集中到一GROUP 人係 九龍東又另計囉.

可以自組保姆車都可行 MA
不過, 都要睇學校 點安排到.
希望校長真係可以幫到手啦

8#
發表於 08-4-8 16:21 |只看該作者
I may move to HK Eastern side or another choice is
I may take the MTR to Wanchai / Admiralty and by Taxi

原文章由 kiteli 於 08-4-8 15:39 發表

KARA,

如果真係安排唔到點到點返學校, 最終我都會放棄 ST.CLARE
因為我跟本安排唔到振送亞女返 / 放學.

不過, 如果可以 集中到一GROUP 人係 九龍東又另計囉.

可以自組保姆車都可行 MA
不過, 都要睇學校 點 ...

9#
發表於 08-4-9 10:42 |只看該作者
It is no question that standard of St.Clare is high. If I live in Western district, I will choose St.Clare. The location is my major concern and that's why I now choose SC at the moment.

terryeric

原文章由 Kira 於 08-4-8 15:14 發表
I have also contacted the school bus service last week.  He said it is difficult to arrange a bus stop in Kowloon (say Kowloon Tong / Mong Kok).  We may lived in different districts.  The children hav ...

10#
發表於 08-4-15 14:25 |只看該作者
Dear all,

I just called SC and answered by Miss Leung.

She said they will sent out letters to us within these two days asking us to pay books and miscellaneous fee of some $2000 during 22 to 25 April.  And, on that days, they will gather information of how many students will use the Kowloon school bus service.

It is only one station, Kowloon Tong.  The school bus company asks for $16,000.  So, if 10 students use, $1,600 per students; if 20 students, $800.

I asked how about some students who study in SC or not depend on the school bus services.  She replied we can discuss with them and require refund of the $2,000 if finally no school bus services can be provided.

11#
發表於 08-4-15 14:46 |只看該作者
原文章由 CCYM 於 08-4-15 14:25 發表
Dear all,

She said they will sent out letters to us within these two days asking us to pay books and miscellaneous fee of some $2000 during 22 to 25 Apr ...

即係講到底都係無車可以行到 九龍東 ..
唉, 好失望呀  !!

12#
發表於 08-4-15 18:17 |只看該作者
Don't give up.

I am now trying to collect some other 'Bo Mo' car, see if there is any other solutions, or other cheaper offer.

13#
發表於 08-4-16 09:01 |只看該作者
For all mommies live in Kowloon side :

Though I live in TKO, I may not take the school bus if the bus stop is arranged at Kowloon Tong.   I don't think it is a good arrangement for my girl and it will take her very long  travelling time from TKO -> Kowloon Tong -> Carine Road.  

原文章由 CCYM 於 08-4-15 14:25 發表
Dear all,

She said they will sent out letters to us within these two days asking us to pay books and miscellaneous fee of some $2000 during 22 to 25 Apr ...

14#
發表於 08-4-16 09:27 |只看該作者
原文章由 Kira 於 08-4-16 09:01 發表
For all mommies live in Kowloon side :

Though I live in TKO, I may not take the school bus if the bus stop is arranged at Kowloon Tong.   I don't think it is a good arrangement for my girl a ...

dear all,

我女女有第間心儀學校收了正選了

可能唔讀 st .clare la ,
不過都希望大家可以介決到校車問題.

因為我都好大機會係 p1 返來呀 .
keep in touch

15#
發表於 08-6-26 23:51 |只看該作者
原文章由 CCYM 於 08-4-15 18:17 發表
Don't give up.

I am now trying to collect some other 'Bo Mo' car, see if there is any other solutions, or other cheaper offer.

Hello CCYM,

Really appreciate your effort in looking for solution on the school bus running from Kln East to St. Clare's. The same issue is also being discussed within the parents of primary students. Unfortunately that the school hour of St. Clare's kindergarten and primary is different, otherwise if both groups join together then perhaps the route for Kln East may be able to set up by having TKO as the starting point. (Just take a look at some of the sharings posted in the forum for primary)

My daughter is in P.2 of St. Clare's and we live in Kln West so we take MTR to IFC to join the school bus. The whole journey is about 35 mins.

I hope I can help in some way and see if any other options can be suggested for you all.

Cheers,
Lelia

16#
發表於 08-7-11 23:48 |只看該作者
原文章由 CCYM 於 08-4-15 18:17 發表
Don't give up.

Dear all,

I just learnt from the new school bus provider (Yan Wing) that there is a bus route from Kowloon East to St. Clare's. I met the person-in-charge in the school today while I was working for the PTA and he can be reached at 9027-3751 to answer questions from parents who require service for this route.

Hope the above helps!

Cheers,
Lelia
‹ 上一主題|下一主題