搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 2008-2009 嘉諾撒聖心請報到
發新帖
樓主: momi2008
go

2008-2009 嘉諾撒聖心請報到 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-1-30 16:43 |顯示全部帖子
Don't worry about studying in a girl school. I also studied in a girl school. We don't have any prejudice or preference about the opposite sex. My classmates and I have a happy family.

2#
發表於 08-2-16 16:25 |顯示全部帖子
Originally, my daughter was put into A.M. I sent a letter to the kindergarten applying for changing to P.M. I got a call from the kindergarten that my daughter can study in PM. She is allocated to NCA p.m.

3#
發表於 08-4-7 22:45 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Zoey,
I also live in Tseung Kwan O and my daughter will also study in the afternoon session. Do you have any information about school bus that travels from TKO to SH?

原文章由 alalma 於 08-4-2 22:16 發表
NCA (AM)

NCB (AM)
1)  霖霖------F------------Tsuen Wan
NCC (AM)
1)   Yee ------ F/M ? ----- Kennedy Town
2)   Sophie --- F --------- (Not sure yet)
3)   Nicole ---- F --------- (withdrawn)

NCD (AM)

4#
發表於 08-4-15 00:09 |顯示全部帖子
Dear  TKO parents,
Nice to meet you all. My girl will be in NCA P.M. In fact she was allocated to an A.M. class. I wrote to school to change to P.M. because we live so far away. It is very difficult for a 3-year-old kid to get up so early in the morning,especially in winter.
I think my girl will go to school by school bus because my second baby will be born in August. My maid will have to take care of the new born baby and I have to go to work. It will be perfect if there is a route running from TKO to SH. As I know there was a 保母車travelling from Hang Hau to SH last year. I called the person in charge two months ago. She told me that there would also be a 保母車 running this route this year but it may not be suitable for K1 students as there may not be a helper to bring the kids to walk from the stop downstairs to the classroom. As you know SH has so many flight of stairs.

原文章由 andy大肚公 於 08-4-10 22:15 發表
呢程的士我經常坐, 通常跳一次錶, 搭十零次間中先會有次跳兩次錶

5#
發表於 08-4-15 23:18 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Kiteli,
I will call the person in charge of the 保母車 from TKO to SH again next month to see if it is possible to take my girl. I will also ask her whether the van will take kids from Lam Tin. I will let know later. If you get any information about school bus, please also let me know. Keep in touch

原文章由 kiteli 於 08-4-15 16:52 發表

WIANLEE,

我住藍田呀.
可以UPDATRE  D INFO 比我嗎 ?
因為我都要找保姆車,

THANKS IN ADVANCE

6#
發表於 08-4-19 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
NCA (AM)
1) Piyo ------M

NCB (AM)
1) 霖霖------F------------Tsuen Wan

NCC (AM)
1) Yee ------ F/M  ----- Kennedy Town
2) Sophie --- F --------- (Not sure yet)
3) Breanna ------ F ------ Ap Lei Chau

NCD (AM)
1) Evelyn ---- F --------- (Not sure)

NCA (PM)
1) Chelsey ----F--------Tseung Kwan O

NCB (PM)
1) Sonia ----- F --------- 鴨脷洲
2) Zoey ----- F ------- Tseung Kwan O
3) Joyfulheart

NCC (PM)
1)  Kelly-----F-----Tsuen Wan
2)  Cathymon