----deleted---- [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-1-11 01:12 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 08-1-15 11:16 |只看該作者
How old is your son?

I had more or less the same experience with you when my son went to playgroup at 8 months old. The teachers even doubted that if he has any developmental problems. I did not give up--continue to go to playgroup, take him to play room every night after work when he was at age 1, take him to the park at weekends...

He is now at age 2.9 and is more open than the past despite he is still very shy in front of strangers. When I think of his behaviour in the playgp, I think that it was caused by his character instead of having any developmental problem.

Henceforth, don't give up and work harder. And if possible, don't rely too much on your maid. You will get the return soon.

3#
發表於 08-1-17 23:41 |只看該作者

cry in playgroup

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

4#
發表於 08-1-21 16:12 |只看該作者
No, I mean I bring him to the playroom in the clubhouse every night, so as to meet with other kids.

Driven by his shyness character, my son attaches my maid very much, but we try to "separate" them when we are back home. My son also not eager to play with his daddy. But both situations improve a lot.

Keep on...

原文章由 ha! 於 08-1-17 23:41 發表
hi olima,

thanks for your reponse.  my son is 19mths already, i play with him everynite after work, also sat and sun.  from o-18mth, he even not accept to play with daddy, now is improved already (ac ...

5#
發表於 08-6-25 14:12 |只看該作者
原文章由 ha! 於 08-1-17 23:41 發表
hi olima,

thanks for your reponse.  my son is 19mths already, i play with him everynite after work, also sat and sun.  from o-18mth, he even not accept to play with daddy, now is improved already (ac ...

Hello

I think first , bring your baby to club house to meet others every nite if possible.   Also, if you can afforded , can you let your maid to bring him to join playgroup during weekdays to meet others.   Bring him out every weekend or bring him to visit your friends with kids about the same age or slightly older.  

My baby was shy before.  But since I started to take her to playgroup in nine months and let my maid to bring her to playgroup when she was 18 mths. The situation improved.   The teachers in the playgroup was good also, she encourged students to sing and answers simple questions in front of each other . Therefore, to train their confidence.

She improved a lot.
Ewong
‹ 上一主題|下一主題