搜索
發新帖
樓主: Mememor
go

2008 Grade 1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-8-26 21:10 |顯示全部帖子
Mememor,

Have your son joined the swimming gala? If so, you will see his name/class on the G1 swimmers' list.  You need to tap into the school's intra net though.

Chatterbox.

原帖由 Mememor 於 08-8-26 01:16 發表
返學啦
凖備好開學用品未呀?
仲有一本作業未買齊
知道班別後上黎報料啦!

2#
發表於 08-9-28 22:35 |顯示全部帖子
I think this was my son's school bus.  What happened was that a private car cut into the school bus' lane without any indication causing the school bus to brake suddenly.  Luckily, the bus was travelling quite slowly and there was no collision.  A traffic warden was nearby so he came to take a look pretty quickly.

My son and I were literally 10 steps away from the 'accident',  so I boarded the bus with my son, and everyone was fine then. In fact, the boys  were all quite excited about the 'accident'.  Later the bus nanny told me two boys had a slight bruise on their collars/chests as they bumped against the seat in front as a result of the jerk.  Both were taken to hospital for check-ups just in case and both were discharged immediately afterwards.  

As far as I know, there had been quite extensive discussions by the PTA traffic sub committee (?) last year regarding installing seat belts on school bus. I think the conclusion was that as soon as the Gov't makes it a compulsory feature on school bus, Poon's will install them.  Until then, I think the school will let Poon's phase out the current fleet first.  There was apparently another school of thoughts that installing seat belts may not be the safest option as it may be difficult for the boys to unbuckle and escape in an emergency situation......

OnHo may have a better update on that.

Chatterbox

原帖由 Mememor 於 08-9-20 00:31 發表
今朝好似有架校巴撞車
有小朋友撞傷頭
各位媽咪聽聞嗎?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題