搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Disciplinary problems after studying in IS
發新帖
查看: 1977|回覆: 5
go

Disciplinary problems after studying in IS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-28 14:47 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any parents encounter disciplinary problems of their children after studying in IS?

After my son studies in IS, everybody says he is much naughtier.  One time, my sister-in-law even described him as a "street kid".  At first, I think maybe her standard is too high.  But later, all my other family members and friends also commented that IS is too FREE, my son has changed a lot and not listening to me.  Any comments?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-28 15:13 |只看該作者
How old is your son?  Which IS is he studying?

原文章由 marcchar 於 07-12-28 14:47 發表
Any parents encounter disciplinary problems of their children after studying in IS?

After my son studies in IS, everybody says he is much naughtier.  One time, my sister-in-law even described him as  ...

3#
發表於 07-12-28 15:21 |只看該作者
marcchar,

I don't think IS kids are much naughty.  On the contrary, I think they're well-behaved.  Few days ago, I went to a part, all kids there are local kinder kids.  I found that my son is the one most behaved.  They won't want to take turn during playing games.  They are ver rude to my son and at last, my son said he won't go to such kind of party again (and he also said he will only play with the kids in his kinder).  For local kinder kids, teachers tell them what to do and what not to do (are they really understand the reason behind?  will they follow the rules if teachers are not there?).  For international kinder, they give kids more freedom; however, they help the kids to think what is right and what is wrong.  Of course, it takes a much longer time for a kid to understand.  Since your kid has just joined IS for a few month, may be he is still during the confusing period, I think you can express your concern to teachers or principal, they are experienced educator, they can help you to deal with it.

原文章由 marcchar 於 07-12-28 14:47 發表

After my son studies in IS, everybody says he is much naughtier.  One time, my sister-in-law even described him as  ...

4#
發表於 07-12-28 16:26 |只看該作者
Fattymom,

Thanks for your comments.

That's why I am going to talk to the principal after the holiday.   I did talk with the class teacher.  But as I mentioned before, she is too young (in late 20's).  When I told her my son's problem and asked for her opinion on how to teach my son, I don't think she really knows what I can do.

Laulinhy,

My son is 4 and 1/2 and studying in JIS.

5#
發表於 07-12-28 17:22 |只看該作者
Fattymom,

Do you mind telling me which IS your son is going? Thank you very much

原文章由 Fattymom 於 07-12-28 15:21 發表
marcchar,

I don't think IS kids are much naughty.  On the contrary, I think they're well-behaved.  Few days ago, I went to a part, all kids there are local kinder kids.  I found that my son is the on ...

6#
發表於 07-12-28 19:00 |只看該作者
Anfield.  They are famous for discipline and languages. A very warm big family When my son is in pre-K, he was very bad-behaved; now, he is well-behaved K2 kid.

原文章由 Anise 於 07-12-28 17:22 發表
Fattymom,

Do you mind telling me which IS your son is going? Thank you very much

[ 本文章最後由 Fattymom 於 07-12-29 01:20 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題