搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 2008/09 ESF Abcaus K1
發新帖
查看: 1463|回覆: 6
go

2008/09 ESF Abcaus K1 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-18 17:26 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Just received the invitation for the introductory tour.
26th Jan 08 at 09:30am

Hope to see you there.
Even  not yet mentioned am or pm class on the letter but still glad to know my little boy will be your little prince/princess's classmate there.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-19 00:28 |只看該作者
原文章由 Y6baba 於 07-12-18 17:26 發表
Just received the invitation for the introductory tour.
26th Jan 08 at 09:30am

Hope to see you there.
Even  not yet mentioned am or pm class on the letter but still glad to know my little boy will be ...

i just got the letter too!!!! Tour is Jan 12.

3#
發表於 08-1-10 14:36 |只看該作者
May i know are you holding a foreign passport and where do u live? i heard the Abcaus ESF is very hard to get in coz there's many many foreigner live in Sai Kung. I also want my girl get into Abcaus, however, Cantonese is our family's first language and we holding foreign passport. thanks a lot!!

4#
發表於 08-1-10 16:05 |只看該作者
Hi DragonBall ,

We are 100% pure local Hong Kong Chinese citizens and holding only HKSAR Passports.  
I think it is just like a luckydraw for the Category Two families applicant like us as some other parents said. We can do nothing after sent the application form, not even an interview provided. First priority for those kids from English speaking families or other families whose native language is not Cantonese (Category One).
I hardly to tell it is easy or not for the kid to get a seat but worth to try. Especially, if you aim for the ESF Primary School.

Application for 09-10 K1 will be start around Sept-Oct, according to past years. You should down load the form from their website and follow those procedures what they said.
Here is the link
http://www.esf.org.hk/esf_kindergarten/admissions/application.htm
Good luck.

Y6baba

BTW
We live in TKO.

5#
發表於 08-2-20 23:41 |只看該作者
原文章由 Y6baba 於 08-1-10 16:05 發表
Hi DragonBall ,

We are 100% pure local Hong Kong Chinese citizens and holding only HKSAR Passports.  
I think it is just like a luckydraw for the Category Two families applicant like us as some o ...

I am planning to submit application for my son this Oct for him to get in next year (2009 - 2010). They accept admission from Oct 1 according to their website and they mention that there will be no advantage for early application.  Is this true?  Did you submit application from the 1st day of their application acceptance date?  Oct 1 is a public holiday, so I am planning to courier it to the school on Sep 30.  What do you think?

6#
發表於 08-2-21 01:12 |只看該作者
Hi HaileyChn,

I believe it is true, no advantage for early application, first come first serve basis not apply on them.
I just sent the application from Post Office  by registration and the date should be after the 7th Oct, 2007.
The result will come out before Christmas, you need to be patient.
Wish you luck.

7#
發表於 08-2-22 20:23 |只看該作者
how old is your baby ? mine was borned in Jan 06. Should I apply K1 in Oct this year as well ? And, does anybody know what's the proportion of foreign/mix kids and pure HK kids ?

原文章由 HaileyChn 於 08-2-20 23:41 發表

I am planning to submit application for my son this Oct for him to get in next year (2009 - 2010). They accept admission from Oct 1 according to their website and they mention that there will be no ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題