搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有無人知元朗區或附近有無國際學校?
發新帖
查看: 1573|回覆: 4
go

有無人知元朗區或附近有無國際學校? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-10 11:49 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
各位請幫忙提供一下有關元朗區或附近國際學校資料,因我現在住加卅花園,好希望兒子小學開始讀國際學校,但又唔知元朗區附近有無,如果真係無我可能要準備搬出九龍!好煩呀!請各位幫幫忙!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-10 16:04 |只看該作者
lalasan,

住加州花園小朋友通常讀以下之國際學校:
沙田小學
啟新小學
康樂園國際:

而中文大學附近亦有日本人國際學校, 其餘可能要出九龍或香港.

另, 你仔仔今年幾歲?讀邊間幼稚園? 如果你想報國際學校, 你要快d報啦!  學位好緊張吖

原文章由 lalasan 於 07-12-10 11:49 發表
各位請幫忙提供一下有關元朗區或附近國際學校資料,因我現在住加卅花園,好希望兒子小學開始讀國際學校,但又唔知元朗區附近有無,如果真係無我可能要準備搬出九龍!好煩呀!請各位幫幫忙! ...

3#
發表於 07-12-10 17:20 |只看該作者
Hi Demio,

Sorry I can not type Chinese so I have to ask you by English. Since you have mentioned the 3 International Schools in N.T., would you be so kind to comment these 3 schools and whether it's difficult to get in? I want to specifically to know if Hong Lok Yuen Internation school is good or not.

Thanks a lot for your great help.

4#
發表於 07-12-10 17:50 |只看該作者
Yukiay

Thanks for your reply.  However, I don't know much about Hong Lok Yuen International School.  The only thing I know is they don't offer Secondary School, therefore you may need to think thoroughly before you enroll your child into this school.

For Japanese International, I have no comment on this school since I don't have any friend's child study there.  But they do offer Japanese section and International section.

For Shatin Junior, I think you can read the comments from this forum therefore I will not comment here.

Sorry I cannot help you much.:cry:

原文章由 yukiay 於 07-12-10 17:20 發表
Hi Demio,

Sorry I can not type Chinese so I have to ask you by English. Since you have mentioned the 3 International Schools in N.T., would you be so kind to comment these 3 schools and whether it's  ...

5#
發表於 07-12-11 11:17 |只看該作者
Hi Demio,

Thanks for taking time to reply my questions. Since you know so much about IS, I am just wondering if you have kids studying in IS? Which shool they are going? Just want to know more about your experience.

Thanks again.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖