發新帖
樓主: smalle
go

有冇人家有關資優兒?? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-6-1 14:10 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 有冇人家有關資優兒??

Tiffany,

In case you want to talk with Dr. Leung and the following are his contact details:

Tel no.: 2136 1591
Email : [email protected]

For your information, Dr. Leung’s son is also gifted whose IQ is over 147 which beyond all current IQ tests can be detected .

If you want to have another choice, you may try Dr. Kwok who got double doctorates in HK and USA respectively for child psychology:

HK Institute of Children's Mental Health

I want to stress that I'm not selling any service for the above.   But I believe the cost charged by Dr. Kwok will be cheaper as the former one with more exposures and a celebrity in the market.
那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

2#
發表於 04-6-1 15:33 |顯示全部帖子

We did not try any service from Dr. Leung but an assessment was made by Dr. Kwok at his Centre 2 months ago.  Well, it was the International standard test of Autism used by Dr. Kwok.  Based on the testing, parents would be asked numerous questions by Dr. Kwok for understanding the children's behaviours.  As a result, he would rate and count the figures at last in order to find out the level of autism or nothing.   Dr. Kwok would observe the children performance during the test.  The whole process lasted for 1.5 hours.  However, you have to take into account that the ages of your children which might have different ways of assessment as my girl was only 2 yrs 8 mths at the moment of testing.  The charges from Dr. Kwok for my case is HK$900.

You may browse his website to see the provision of his services to children as well as family.  Both Dr. Leung and Dr. Kwok will provide the IQ assessments to young kids.

那時我為得到這孩子祈禱,上主就賞賜了我所懇求的,所以我現在把他獻於上主,他一生是屬於上主的。(撒上:27-28)你教導孩童應行的道路,待他老年時也不會離棄。(箴22:6)

3#
發表於 04-6-3 11:18 |顯示全部帖子

Cammy,

No, we conducted another test but not IQ.  You may browse his website to search his services and contact details.

CLICK HERE

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖