用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Is there any Maths related classes for 2-years old?
發新帖
查看: 896|回覆: 4
go

Is there any Maths related classes for 2-years old? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-12-5 17:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
As above.

Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-12-5 18:23 |只看該作者
HI, there,

I'm a early childhood Math teacher and my youngest student is 3.5 years old.
quite a lot of parents called me up and asked for classes for kids from 2 to 3 years old.

I'm developing a Math course for kids from 2 to 3.5 years old.  Most probably it'll be 2 level
level 1  2yrs old - 2.8months
level 2  2.8 months to 3. 6 months

it'll be activity-base lessons to teach the young kids of Math concepts. They'll be able to understand and apply in daily life. Definitly build-up a good base for official Math training later.

I'm so happy about my course-in-progress. And i'll share it with you later.

Math is fun and it's easy.
原文章由 SkyPenguin 於 07-12-5 17:20 發表
As above.

Thanks.

3#
發表於 07-12-6 12:03 |只看該作者
Pls. let me know if u can arrange a class for 2 years old. But where will your classes be held? I prefer areas not too far from Kowloon Tong. Also, my kid is going to pre-nursery class in the am, so i need to find classes in the pm session or saturdays.

thanks. pls. keep me update for your courses.

原文章由 leelilili 於 07-12-5 18:23 發表
HI, there,

quite a lot of parents called me up and asked for classes for kids from 2 to 3 years old.

I'm developing a Mat ...

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 07-12-6 13:24 |只看該作者
原文章由 leelilili 於 07-12-5 18:23 發表
HI, there,

I'm developing a Mat ...

I want to know more info.  Pls let me know if you are ready.  Thanks!

5#
發表於 07-12-7 10:29 |只看該作者
sure, I'll keep you all updated on my early childhood Math lessons.
I'm so keen to do it since it's so rewarding. Kids are smart and with proper facilitation, they can pick up very fast.
It's a matter of whether we can employ the proper ways and pace.
It's fun and interesting to learn Math through activities.  And I plan to give my kids the Math concept through activities, stories and games. And I'll give the kids some simple and interesting worksheets, share with parents on the lesson activities so that parents can practice with the kids at home. All materials will be in Eng and I'll teach in Eng (unless parents request me to employ Cantonese). All my current classes are in Eng and Kids nowadays are so smart. Kids will know, understand and apply.

It should be ready in mid-Feb and most probably, I'll be teaching in East Kowloon area (but close to MTR station).

Keep in touch.

原文章由 卓衡父母 於 07-12-6 13:24 發表

I want to know more info.  Pls let me know if you are ready.  Thanks!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題