樓主: chongtingmama
go

SC 取錄信 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 07-12-2 01:04 |只看該作者
$660 HKD

原文章由 fidellau 於 07-12-2 00:48 發表
我都收左信啦,不過係pm waiting list 呀......

請問收左offer 信果d係幾多號交留位費架,起碼等我有個預算可能幾時再有機會收信麻.... ...

62#
發表於 07-12-2 01:13 |只看該作者
any waiting list experience?  Is it = rejected or else?  seems nobody was rejected.

63#
發表於 07-12-2 01:16 |只看該作者
我係15/12 pm,要親自去學校交,唔好咁失望啦~
你都見幾多人話會放返個學位出黎~事實上我都要2選1...
可能有更好嘅機會等緊你小朋友呢!! 加油!!

64#
發表於 07-12-2 01:23 |只看該作者
原文章由 yu_baby 於 07-12-1 13:50 發表
我都收到la, accept左,都幾開心,不過就唔會讀架啦,因為kv都收左,會揀kv!

Yu_baby,

可否分享一下為何選kv but not sc.  Many thanks.

65#
發表於 07-12-2 01:24 |只看該作者
My girl is also on waiting list .  But we are still waiting for Pui Ching and Heep Yan's result.  :)

66#
發表於 07-12-2 07:07 |只看該作者
I'm also headache about this.
What I think is SC can develop better English & confidence. But, need to do another big project again --> application....practice.....interview.....& of course, the most scary is waiting for result.
For PC: OK for all subjects, but not the top in any. Best is through train to primary, but not to secondary. Another point is my daughter's brother is now in PCPS.
Really really hard to choose.........headache again!!

原文章由 Omerkion 於 07-12-2 00:26 發表
My daughter has received acceptance letter from
St. Cat for PM Class and I'm waiting for Pui ching result, If all accept, which one you will be choice???  Many thanks

67#
發表於 07-12-2 07:11 |只看該作者
Mine is Dec 16 (sun), really hard-working kinder, even open for sun.

68#
發表於 07-12-2 07:38 |只看該作者
my son is also accepted by sc (pm) and kv (am) class.
i found people in BK seem to prefer kv more.
it's truly hard to choose.

[ 本文章最後由 cocochiu 於 07-12-2 07:41 編輯 ]

69#
發表於 07-12-2 08:00 |只看該作者
My son is also accepted by KV (Kent AM) and SC (Norfolk AM). It is hard to choose between these two indeed. Some of the parents here do give up the place of SC, and make me now struggling.

BTW, it is true not much time for kids and native teachers everyday??

One of the kid of my colleague is studying in KV and my colleague told me that it is true that there is not much for the kids other than studying. In other words you can say it is quite boring in KV, but for some children it is OK cos different different kids have different characters and you should put your own child to the one that is most suitable for him/her. His son is not that very active type, so KV is quite suitable for him. And he said there is not much bonding between the children (his son seldoms talks about his classmate, but i don't know if it is because his own character).

But I'm really for the good Chinese and Maths in KV, very difficult to choose between these two!!! pls help!!!!!!

[ 本文章最後由 yansy 於 07-12-2 08:02 編輯 ]

70#
發表於 07-12-2 09:47 |只看該作者
as a mother who went thru this decision last year, here is what I found out:

KV - not much activities and parents involvement.  If you don't like to or have no time to help your kids with homework or study or attending outings, then this is the school for you.  Children are taught to be more independent.

SC - my daughter is now in K1.  Quite a bit of parents involvements.  Every week there are 2 pieces of homework, one of them pretty much need the parent to help them (like help them find and cut out pictures from magazines).  Also, they are given a story book everyweek to be read to them by the parents, they expect parents to attend outings with the kids (so far only 1 outing), help the kids find articles from newspaper or magazines so that they can present to their classmates, birthday parties every 2 months and they hope parents can prepare food for them to share with classmates.... etc, and there is a parents volunteer program to help in school activities.  
Parents are informed of what their kids learned in school every 4 weeks.  Many little activities in school also that help in their learning, like teeth brushing (they were asked to bring their toothbrush & cup), hot pot next week to match the teaching them (these do not require parents to attend, just help them prepare the required items for them to take to school)

Maybe KV has some of the activities mentioned (need a KV parent to confirm), but for sure, parents have to devote more time to their kids if attending SC.

So, not only you have to look at the teaching method that suits your kids, but also how much time & effort you are ready to put into your kids learning.  Hope this helps.

原文章由 yansy 於 07-12-2 08:00 發表
My son is also accepted by KV (Kent AM) and SC (Norfolk AM). It is hard to choose between these two indeed. Some of the parents here do give up the place of SC, and make me now struggling.

BTW, it is ...

71#
發表於 07-12-2 09:53 |只看該作者
原文章由 chongtingmama 於 07-12-1 23:53 發表
我個仔waiting list - pm!
請問大家知唔知waiting list 幾時有結果

I cannot confirmed but heard that last year NONE of the waiting list are being accepted!!!  So I think its better to have a back up.....

Please correct if wrong!  Thank you!

72#
發表於 07-12-2 10:24 |只看該作者
咁多人都是waiting last,想請問有沒有reject信?

73#
發表於 07-12-2 10:35 |只看該作者
原文章由 lillymom 於 07-12-2 09:47 發表

KV - not much activities and parents involvement.  If you don't like to or have no time to help your kids with homework or ...

謝謝,很有用的information

74#
發表於 07-12-2 10:44 |只看該作者
我都收到信了,羅福道AM班,不過有個問題想請問大家,到12月15日註冊時,是不是要連雜費,自動轉帳通知書,都一定要交?我淨系想交留位費呀,是關重想等其他幼稚園的結果.不知道你地點睇.

75#
發表於 07-12-2 11:12 |只看該作者
我個女waiting list - pm:-|
親子王國已刪除閣下簽名檔內容,煩請自行檢視,頭像,頭銜,暱稱,如帶有廣告或宣傳推介成份,應立即修改或刪除,否則可被封鎖戶口,謝謝合作

76#
發表於 07-12-2 11:21 |只看該作者

用英文Interview?

我想問已被st. Cat取錄的家長是否多數選擇用英文Interview的呢?

77#
發表於 07-12-2 11:24 |只看該作者
我系撿廣東話的,收了BB英粵班

78#
發表於 07-12-2 11:44 |只看該作者
原文章由 JessicaSze 於 07-12-2 11:21 發表
我想問已被st. Cat取錄的家長是否多數選擇用英文Interview的呢?

me, not using english for interview

79#
發表於 07-12-2 11:55 |只看該作者
原文章由 lillymom 於 07-12-2 09:47 發表

KV - not much activities and parents involvement.  If you don't like to or have no time to help your kids with homework or ...

For KV, they intend to train your child independence and responsibility, so children will complete homework by themselves initiatively........

Every week they will distribute two coloring pages need to complete at home....... one need to submit to school but another just keep it....

Every two week KV will distribute "teaching schedule" mention their teaching activities in the past 2 weeks..... e.g what songs they sing, what number/letter/chinese word they learn........

Every week there are two books (sometimes English and sometimes Chinese) distributed and require parent to read with child at home, they said will discuss the stroy book with the child at school......

Just distribute a plant require to plant at home together....

The curriculum is not too bored and at this moment my child learn lots of things happily!!!

[ 本文章最後由 annienorman 於 07-12-2 12:04 編輯 ]

80#
發表於 07-12-2 12:27 |只看該作者
我大仔兩年前都分別被kv及sc收了, 最後問過很多人的意見便選了sc. 我不太清楚kv的課程, 所以留給kv媽媽去講. 今年細仔也會讀sc. 我決定讓兩個仔讀sc 是因為我覺得我大仔的英文好好. 我自己可在家教他中文及數學, 但英文phonics及發音, 始終是由小便讓他學習的好. 而且他每天真的很愉快學習, 老師很有愛心及專業. 至於中文及數學, 我個人覺得究竟深是否等於適合自己小朋友呢? sc的中文及數學課程恰到好處, 而當我大仔想學更多的時候, 我會再教更多. 點到好, 我絶對欣賞sc的教學方法.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題