教育王國 討論區 小一選校 自薦信
發新帖
查看: 2495|回覆: 3
go

自薦信

發表於 07-11-28 13:35 |顯示全部帖子
各位本人係網上見到有自自薦信SAMPLE, 在此與大家分享:
得體自薦信 助子女闖關

在名校校長的角度來看,家長如何栽培子女及對學校認識多深,是收生過程中重要的考慮因素。因此,家長替子女申請學校時不可或缺的一步,就是要撰寫一封得體的自薦信。當學校收到自薦信的時候,由於不曾與申請人見面,對他們沒有任何了解,所以這封信能提供一個寶貴的機會,讓家長清楚列出子女的性格和興趣等。
自薦3部曲
1.家長應該以切實誠懇的態度,扼要說明子女的強項及才華,並解釋為何子女適合入讀該校。字裏行間切忌只顧誇獎子女而完全忽略如何融入學校的教學理念。
2.家長應該在自薦信中道明寫信的來意,並清楚表達你對學校的歷史背景、辦學宗旨的認識和認同。現時,大部分學校主要採用傳統和活動教學兩種方法,家長必須事先清楚了解你所申請的學校所沿用的教學方法,不要胡亂猜測及評價。
3.學校非常重視親子及家校關係,所以家長應表達出對培育子女的決心、對子女的期望、如何配合學校攜手栽培子女等。這樣才能讓校方感受到家長能承擔悉心照顧子女的責任,以及家長希望子女入讀該校的誠意。

中文自薦信範例
XXX小學校長﹕
  素聞  貴校校風淳樸,辦學嚴謹,懷作育英才之抱負,致力推動德智體群四育,學生表現出類拔萃,在社會及學界備受稱譽,本人十分欽佩。
  上月適值  貴校開放日,本人偕小女XXX到校參觀,深感 貴校學生知書達禮,才藝兼備,教師教導有方,乃一秉持崇高教學理念之優良學府。小女將於明年九月升讀小學,本人冀盼小女能入讀  貴校,接受全人教育。小女年幼時已參加XXX幼稚園舉辦之學前輔導課程,得以增進知識,培養自信及合群性格。小女聰敏好學,對語言、藝術尤具天分,學業成績一直名列前茅。 貴校一向着重發展多元教學,培訓學生兩文三語能力﹔跨學科教學更充分發展學生潛能。倘若小女有幸在 貴校接受啟蒙訓練,定必獲益良多。
  本人認同子女之成長發展,有賴家長與學校攜手合作。知悉 貴校早年已成立家長會,如小女獲 貴校取錄,本人樂意參與家校活動,與學校共同肩負孩子成長發展之責任。
  隨函附上小女就讀幼稚園之成績單及個人資料,懇請 察閱。如蒙  貴校給予入讀機會,小女定當勤奮向學,謹遵校長與老師之諄諄教誨,日後貢獻社會,為  貴校爭光,以報悉心栽培之恩。
  敬頌
道安

家長XXX上
xxxx年x月x日

英文自薦信範例
Dear Mrs. Wong,
It gives me great honour to write to you. We met last month at your School Open Day, and at the time, my daughter, XXX, and I were impressed by the virtues your pupils presented and the academic excellence they maintained. I also agree with your adoption of the cross-curriculum methodology to broaden pupils' horizon. Such nourishing environment has confirmed our decision to apply to your school.
XXX shares the same view with full enthusiasm. She actively joins an array of enlightening courses that can equip her with essential knowledge, thus build up her confidence. I believe this initiative is the main reason that your pupils are always outstanding. More encouragingly, my husband and I find my daughter has potent language ability, especially in reading English literature. This trait is exceptionally suited to your school's emphasis on language training.
We also recognize that your school is one of the few pioneers in establishing a parents' association, in which teachers coordinate seasonable activities to foster a harmonious relationship between the school board and parents. Their commitment and consideration again makes us feel that we can count on your school to nurture wholesome development of our children.
We are now more convinced than ever that (school name) is our ultimate choice. In the meantime, I am enclosing XXX's achievement portfolio, which explains further why her qualities would make a good addition to your school. Thank you for letting us know that primary school life can be that fruitful and enjoyable.

Yours faithfully,
(Parent's name)

發表於 07-11-28 16:28 |顯示全部帖子
Wa....you are so GREAT.  

原文章由 easiness 於 07-11-28 13:35 發表
各位本人係網上見到有自自薦信SAMPLE, 在此與大家分享:
得體自薦信 助子女闖關

在名校校長的角度來看,家長如何栽培子女及對學校認識多深,是收生過程中重要的考慮因素。因此,家長替子女申請學校時不可或缺的一步,就是 ...

發表於 07-11-28 17:50 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you so much!!

發表於 07-11-28 18:06 |顯示全部帖子
thanks!