用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Which school will u choose?
發新帖
查看: 1275|回覆: 5
go

Which school will u choose? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-28 10:42 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I think now u have received most of the results. Just for interest who will be our classmates. Please try to make the record below. U may post more than one school if u have not made the decision.Thanks

SFA -             Monchiii
Good Hope -
Ying Wah -
KTS -

etc.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-28 10:56 |只看該作者
monchiii,

你去SFA的topic一定找到同學的,無必做這些調查啦。因為好多家長仲找緊學校的,可能會令她們更心急。我知論壇係言論自由,大家都係家長你都明白她們的感受的。

iwff

原文章由 monchiii 於 07-11-28 10:42 發表
I think now u have received most of the results. Just for interest who will be our classmates. Please try to make the record below. U may post more than one school if u have not made the decision.Than ...

3#
發表於 07-11-28 11:02 |只看該作者
原文章由 iwff 於 07-11-28 10:56 發表
monchiii,

你去SFA的topic一定找到同學的,無必做這些調查啦。因為好多家長仲找緊學校的,可能會令她們更心急。我知論壇係言論自由,大家都係家長你都明白她們的感受的。

iwff

我都認同既,所以我會去SFA既TOPIE搵D媽咪傾下計,其實我地D小朋友有CHOICE,真係都要顧受下其他媽咪既感受,因為好多小朋友都仲等緊。

如MONCHIII想大家交流下,妳可PM我

4#
發表於 07-11-28 11:51 |只看該作者
原文章由 monchiii 於 07-11-28 10:42 發表
I think now u have received most of the results. Just for interest who will be our classmates. Please try to make the record below. U may post more than one school if u have not made the decision.Than ...

what is your child's gender? how come you can apply GH and Ying Wa at the same time

5#
發表於 07-11-28 11:52 |只看該作者
I think to prepare the Primary School for our kids just a small portion of  life. Don't be too stress. This topic besides
chatting with classmates. Also I want to know the parents choices on schools . Finally , each child will have a school to study. Our busy is due to the government policy . I think most of  parents will choose the government school instead of private school .There will be many places in private schools eventually.This is the experience of  parents in the past. Good Luck !

6#
發表於 07-11-28 11:58 |只看該作者
Neomom
It is just a list of posting. They are not the schools I give up. I just choose SFA.  If parents are interested , they may post their choices..                                                        
原文章由 NeoMom 於 07-11-28 11:51 發表

what is your child's gender? how come you can apply GH and Ying Wa at the same time
‹ 上一主題|下一主題