密      碼:
搜索
發新帖
查看: 1454|回覆: 3
go

handbook

發表於 07-11-27 17:10 |顯示全部帖子
Dearest,

I would like to clarify whether nobody will double check for their handbook daily.  Due to they are very careless for writing the homework onto their handbook.   They will not ask for the cross check for the student or teacher.  So, they are always mis-write the homework onto their handbook.  Oh god.  We (Mum) should share their homework by ourself at Home.  It is busy all the time for Dict. Test or .......   
Best Regards
Candy

發表於 07-11-29 21:10 |顯示全部帖子
Dear all,

My son's handbook had checked by other
person from Mon - Today, so I trust it la.

發表於 07-11-29 23:13 |顯示全部帖子
原文章由 Terry280905 於 07-11-29 21:10 發表
Dear all,

My son's handbook had checked by other
person from Mon - Today, so I trust it la.

Agree!! My son told me if enough time, the handbook must be checed by other person, sometimes maybe the elder class student which maybe P.4 - P.6 who hvnt signed the name on the handbook.

發表於 07-11-30 18:48 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.

There will have one elder student which study in P.5 will random check for one day only. (As per the information that our class dont have elder student will take care of them.  
Sometimes the elder student will help teacher to do something job that no time to help them for studying at the last lesson.  Then, what they do & check with their homework book or trust them.    .

原文章由 samanthat38 於 07-11-29 23:13 發表

Agree!! My son told me if enough time, the handbook must be checed by other person, sometimes maybe the elder class student which maybe P.4 - P.6 who hvnt signed the name on the handbook.
Best Regards
Candy