用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖保祿學校(小學部) 想問各位 St. Paul家長知否學校附近有什麼好的全科補習 ...
樓主: cathyyau
go

想問各位 St. Paul家長知否學校附近有什麼好的全科補習班? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 10-10-19 13:27 |只看該作者
oh...that's great... One of my friend's classmates is attending the Maths 強化班 while her little brother from spcs kindergarten is attending some classes for their age at Mrs Wai's centre too!
They prepared maths paper like spcs style/format , my friend said she likes it because those papers are not past papers copied from spcs, they tailor made for them according to their syllabus. You are interested in their maths 強化班too??

原帖由 loklokBB 於 10-10-15 12:08 發表
Hi Tofufish

My daughter is also attending Mrs Wai's Chinese 強化班 and I quite like the way she teaches.... I have specially asked Mrs Wai to focus on writing skills!   

My daughter really likes Mrs ...

22#
發表於 10-10-20 23:54 |只看該作者

Re: Buddy Quest Tuition Centre!?

Hi Tofufish, I really wonder if Buddy Quest Tuition Centre is able to provide such quality service. I have visited the centre and the area of the centre is even smaller than half of a classroom. Second, I doubt if there's sufficient manpower to prepare a large quantity of materials for the children based on the scale of the business. Thirdly, I have heard from others that Mrs. J Wai is quite a boring teacher and she seldom conducts the class interestingly.Upon my observation, I prefer going to other centres in CWB like St.Jomary, Cheung's or Band One than going to Buddy Quest. Thanks for your attention. Cecilia

23#
發表於 10-10-23 15:11 |只看該作者
Hi Cecilia, I am surprised to hear such negative comments on Buddy
Quest and Mrs Wai, are these your experiences?  From what I witnessed and feedback from my daughter, she is happy with Mrs Wai's teaching
and enjoying taking Chinese lessons there.  In regards to the size of the tuition centre, their classrooms are even bigger than the ones in
St Lee Luk... I actually focus more on the teacher to students ratio rather than the sq ft size :)
Of course you don't have to send your kid to Buddy Quest as I was just trying to share info with other BK Moms via this forum.  It's really
hard to find a good Chinese tuition centre in CWB, if you do have more info about other centres, pls do share with us.

24#
發表於 11-1-19 21:36 |只看該作者

回復 7# tofufish 的帖子

Can you PM me the phone no. of Mrs Wai?  Many Thanks!!

25#
發表於 11-6-2 00:22 |只看該作者
張氏補習社 - I think it is better as it is more focus on the St Paul's Convent.  The other one , student comes from different school.  We just enroll the 操卷班 every Sat 3-4 hrs around 4-6 lessons before every examination.  But most students does not rely on the 張氏補習社 mostly.  They go somewhere else and really read story books at home or in tution center.  張氏補習社 is just to do the exercise that is very boring for P1 and P2 girl.  I hope it does not make your mark high.  The girl I see they stay longer in the 張氏 then their mark becomes lower.
For Maths, we find a maths retired teacher to teach my draughter.
For Chinses, I have no idea as my draughter has not good result at that.
Hope to help you all.

26#
發表於 11-7-24 19:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 jjhwong 於 09-9-30 06:10 發表
其實2間tutor center E +己經冇以前咁好了,可能越高班啲程度就越深.  如果你的小朋友讀緊1,2年級去佢哋到補都仲OK,但如果越讀越高之後,我就覺得差左好多,所以越高班果啲,多數都係個別搵人去補,真係好 !

唔.......我兩個女女(都係讀高年班)都係聖利祿度補習,我都覺得幾好啦, 至少佢地返左屋企之後,我乜野功課溫習都唔使再理,成績又進步左好多喎

27#
發表於 11-12-1 21:27 |只看該作者
Ben1 Classroom 都幾好

28#
發表於 11-12-1 23:13 |只看該作者
請問Ben 1 classroom 在那裡?

29#
發表於 12-2-2 18:48 |只看該作者
回復 yaulinda 的帖子

Band 1 Classroom - 2/F & 8/F Pennington Comm Bldg, Pennington Street, CWB (opposite the Shanghai & Commerical Bank)

http://yp.com.hk/bandone/
‹ 上一主題|下一主題