教育王國 討論區 小一選校 about baby kingdom
發新帖
查看: 3108|回覆: 2
go

about baby kingdom [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-23 13:23 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
To all parents,

I was baby kingdom CD rom (Read Only member) till lately i decided to voice out my opinion here.  

My son is one of the competitor with most of you in P1 application this year. I am very happy at first to see so many honest sharing and support in BK.  My son also benefit from it.  

But lately, along most of the school release their results, parents here are being rediculous and .  Some comment like Rank 1-10: 95 or above. This is way too irresponsible even you don't have to be responsible.

As I said in other thread, not only the school but both the parent and child need to play major part of their study path.  A good school is not a guaranteed.  Also, we cannot put different school to compare and excluding all other fators, like your child study habbit, your contribution, peer group influence.  

Please stop posting many different schools and ask our net buddy to comment.  If you want us to comment, please also tell us your child brief background and your contribution level.  Also, it is not fair to the other students who are now studying in those school.  Do not label the school, unless you know it so well.

Hope this thread will not against many parents here.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-23 13:37 |只看該作者
明白準小一家長真的受著好大壓力,不過,家長們,在這處噴下苦水無妨,千萬不要將怨氣發在小孩身上,他們好醒,會知道的,可能會打擊他們的自信心,咁就雙重損失啦!

小一結果公布在即,壓力真的到達peak point, 但大家無謂再互片了,relax下啦BK 人!!: : : :

3#
發表於 07-11-23 18:27 |只看該作者
I reamember the comment about 90 rank 1-10 etc.

to be frank, I don't think people here are really telling you all the truth, especially when they talked about the schools I know.

here you mostly heard good things.

原文章由 andrewpapa 於 07-11-23 13:23 硐表
To all parents,

I was baby kingdom CD rom (Read Only member) till lately i decided to voice out my opinion here.  

My son is one of the competitor with most of you in P1 application this year. I am  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題