搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 其實係我有問題定係個校長有問題
發新帖
查看: 2113|回覆: 17
go

其實係我有問題定係個校長有問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-3 04:20 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
話說昨天我去幼兒園,因為我個仔將會在11月16日開始返學,同佢哋講我個仔有濕疹我要求學校幫佢搽cream,當時見我果個人係校長,佢問我住係邊道,可唔可以自己嚟學校同佢搽,我話比佢聽我住沙頭角。

個校長問我佢啲濕疹會唔會傳染架(問左2-3次呢個問題)?我答佢呢個病係佢先天性免疫系統出問題,唔係傳染病嚟架,你可以上網search有關濕疹的資料睇吓?(當時我開始有啲火滾) ,跟注佢同我講我明白(佢如果係明白就唔會問我會唔會傳染啦),但我驚佢嚇親其他家長,(當時我簡直想殺死個校長) 我就答佢唔通叫我用個袋"lup"住佢返學呀?

跟注佢又問我佢要唔要戒口,我話比佢聽唔食得花生,佢就要我自己留意餐單,如果有花生醬搽面包果日,就自己買定果包比呀仔放係書包,我個仔得兩歲加上佢嘅智齡發展慢左3-6個月佢點會知自己要戒口唔食得花生醬呢?我就問佢你唔可以搽淨1-2片面包比佢咩?佢答我驚唔記得。 我返到屋企諗到,既然佢哋會唔記得咁又點會唔比花生醬佢食呀。

大家可唔可以比啲意見我到底應唔應該比啊仔返呢間學校呢?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-3 14:46 |只看該作者
原文章由 myron_mom 於 07-11-3 04:20 硐表
話說昨天我去幼兒園,因為我個仔將會在11月16日開始返學,同佢哋講我個仔有濕疹我要求學校幫佢搽cream,當時見我果個人係校長,佢問我住係邊道,可唔可以自己嚟學校同佢搽,我話比佢聽我住沙頭角。

個校長問我佢啲濕疹會唔會傳 ...

hi myron_mom,

Sorry I haven't writing board at home.

I know that most good kindergarten not give peanut or peanut butter to children because it is common food caused allergy .  I recommend you to change another kin:tongue: .

3#
發表於 07-11-3 15:52 |只看該作者
I recommend you need to change another kidergarten, that principle is not professional enough be a school principle, and also this is easy job for them.

4#
發表於 07-11-3 21:51 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 07-11-3 21:59 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 07-11-3 23:50 |只看該作者

回覆 #1 sstreet06 的文章

我覺得係要轉校,因為小孩對食物敏感係好可以好大件事,間學校已表明未能兼顧你小孩,最好盡早轉!
我囡囡對牛奶有敏感,所有奶類食物都唔食得,但佢間學校老師好好,一定會小心記住唔比囡囡食,所以找一間較細心的學校吧!

7#
發表於 07-11-4 15:18 |只看該作者
my_ron mum, to be honest, I think the headteacher is not very educated, I really can't believe as a teacher, especially to kindergarten kids, he doesn't know what eczema is, this skin problem is widely known and also from yr post he seems abit discrimating! There's nothing wrong with you, you better change kindergarten...I really dislike people with no heart!!! especially teachers! Sorry to be so angry but my brother has eczema too and it's not their fault...but fortunately when he was at school all teacher were really nice to him.

8#
發表於 07-11-4 23:24 |只看該作者
My kid also has 濕疹 and her teacher proactively asks me to keep the ointment/cream for her to apply to my kid when she finds the skin is dry and my kid keeps scratching and has bad temper .  Daily my kid is enjoying this "special service" of about 10 minutes with the teacher, though there are nearly 30 students in a class.  Sometime if her class teacher is not available, my kid will slip to other classroom to find another teacher to help (my kid's class teacher told me that ).

I think, it's not about medical knowledge, it's about how "child centre" the principal is, and how much she likes the kids (in a broad sense, if one does not like kids, how can she be dedicated to educate them?)

Of course, being a mother, we used to be too much caring to our kid than others will do to them.  But if the head of a kinder shows herself in such a way....I think you'd better re-consider this kinder.:cry:

9#
發表於 07-11-5 15:07 |只看該作者
當然要轉校啦!!

個校長樣樣都用"可能會唔記得"來砌辭,很不負責任。

我仔仔在澳門婦聯托兒所,那裡的阿姨與主任都很負責,對每個小朋友都問清楚有沒有對甚麼食物敏感,要不要戒口,全部都記錄的清清楚楚,進餐時好嚴格遵照這些記錄來分派食物。

我覺得這是幼兒保育的機構應該做到的最基本事情。

10#
發表於 07-11-5 15:24 |只看該作者
我唔會比亞囝讀呢間學校, 連校長嘅質素都係咁, 真係唔敢諗
佢會點管理間學校&點樣對待d學生.
仲有你可唔可以pm比我知係邊間學校???
thanks
http://hk.myblog.yahoo.com/yikmeim

11#
發表於 07-11-5 16:58 |只看該作者
If I were you. I'll definitely not let my son attending this kinder. The principal is so ignorant and heartless.

My son has eczema too, his teacher asked me for cream and apply to him twice a day. Not only they will not let my son eat anything with peanut, his teacher also asked for my approval if I would let her cutoff beef from his diet at schools too because she thinks that may help his eczema. When my son's eczema flared up, his teacher told other children not to tease my son and explain to other children about his condition.

12#
發表於 07-11-5 18:45 |只看該作者
myron_mom
想問你真係住沙頭角??? 如果唔係,就真係好攪笑,不過我都見議你轉校算啦!!!因為再讀我相信你會有更多激氣的事接踵而來,長痛不如短痛,其實可唔可以話比大家媽咪知係邊間,你用暗語來表達,等其他媽咪都有所預備....thanks...

13#
發表於 07-11-6 03:55 |只看該作者
原文章由 sstreet06 於 07-11-3 09:59 PM 硐表
i think the principal did not do anything wrong here. he or she may not be familiar with the skin irritation your son
has. however you will need to understand that each
school has nearly or over 200 ...

請原諒我唔識用英文回答你,我想問一問你是否唐校長呀?

我個人覺得濕疹係現在已經是比較普遍的皮膚問題,你知唔知道搽cream對一個有濕疹既人係幾咁重要的,我好商信你係完全地唔明白這一點,我唔係要成日搽cream,係我冇講清楚,只不過係要求餵藥的時候做,但佢都唔應該一開口就咁同我講掛,咁我每日都要準備食物比佢,我係唔係唔需要交膳食費,我唔係話我交左費用就要食返夠本,但我要求唔食花生醬都唔係十分之過份的事情,又要我交學費,又乜都話唔得,咁我放個小朋友去果間幼稚園做乜喎,而我係覺得啊校長係做到十分之岐視我個仔,同埋對於好多問題都十分之卸膊。你唔應該叫我去搵過另外一間學校,因為我去到邊間學校都係有同樣的請求,而係應該叫我唔好比個仔出黎返學。

如果你認為我唔可以在bk裡面,訴說我遇到的經歷,請問我可以去邊到講呀?

我唔係話贊成的就聽,唔贊成既就會反駁,而係有 commom
sence 都知道,係個校長"岐視﹑卸膊"啦!我認為其他媽咪,如果有d咁既經驗,都會有可能咁做,純粹個人意見。

14#
發表於 07-11-6 04:00 |只看該作者
我唔係好想公開間學校的名稱,因為d主任;老師同姐姐都好好人,只不過個校長就,唉~~~~~~

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 07-11-14 18:29 |只看該作者
:tongue: 校長唔得

原文章由 myron_mom 於 07-11-6 04:00 硐表
我唔係好想公開間學校的名稱,因為d主任;老師同姐姐都好好人,只不過個校長就,唉~~~~~~
棉花爸...棉花媽...棉花糖(BB糖)...

16#
發表於 07-11-16 23:41 |只看該作者

個校長問我佢啲濕疹會唔會傳 ...

校長要看doctor, 佢有病 . 佢知唔知你要交學費嫁.

17#
發表於 07-11-16 23:58 |只看該作者
原文章由 sstreet06 於 07-11-3 21:59 硐表
i think the principal did not do anything wrong here. he or she may not be familiar with the skin irritation your son
has. however you will need to understand that each
school has nearly or over 200 ...

Oh, you are so "great"!!! Can you tell me why need to stand on the principal's shoe, but need to pay him money. The important one is that the principal can request the boy to discharge, but he should not unwilling to take the responsibility when he has received the boy's school fees.

18#
發表於 07-11-17 16:32 |只看該作者

個校長問我佢啲濕疹會唔會傳 ...

HIHI~其實我個人都覺得你應該轉校~我都覺得個校長咁樣答你好有問題...佢仲要身為一個幼稚園校長連細路仔濕疹問題都處理唔到
‹ 上一主題|下一主題