go

究竟西斑牙文係唔係好有呢 ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-3 00:09 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如題
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-3 08:19 |只看該作者
Do you have the environment to learn the language?  
I mean is there anyone who can practise the
language to her on a daily basis?  Learning it for just
a hour or two in a week is useless.

原文章由 dpang 於 07-11-3 00:09 硐表
如題

3#
發表於 07-11-3 15:49 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing !:

4#
發表於 07-11-5 23:26 |只看該作者
Hi Dpang;

Pls be understand the second popular language is espanol.

The only way to success is you have to stay in S. America for 1 year. No way you can learn in Hong Kong.

Adios!!

5#
發表於 07-11-5 23:44 |只看該作者
其實而家係香港好多地方都有得學, 可以係當地學然最理想, 但係咪冇咁理想就一定唔得, 我又覺得未必....

除咗中南美, 仲有西班牙係講西班牙文啦, 南歐都多人識講的.

如果識講普通話, 英文同西班牙文, 咁係地球上相當多嘅國家都冇咩言語障礙嘞.
...你們不要憂愁,因靠耶和華而得的喜樂是你們的力量.(尼 8:10)

6#
發表於 07-11-6 08:36 |只看該作者

究竟西斑牙文係唔係好有用呢?

Actually I don't quite understand why learning Spanish seems such a fad now. If for long-term academic purposes, why not learn German? Many important writings/theses etc in science as well as literature are in German. Besides, German is also one of the main languages used in classical music (together with Italian and French), and is the main language in many advanced countries in Europe.

Besides, it's easier to find a good place to learn German in Hong Kong. The Goethe Institute has been running German courses in Hong Kong for many years. They do not aim at proft making but to promote German culture, so they also run film festivals etc to help provide a suitable learning environment for their students.
http://www.goethe.de/ins/cn/hon/enindex.htm

7#
發表於 07-11-9 07:01 |只看該作者
原文章由 Jade 於 07-11-5 23:44 硐表
其實而家係香港好多地方都有得學, 可以係當地學然最理想, 但係咪冇咁理想就一定唔得, 我又覺得未必....

除咗中南美, 仲有西班牙係講西班牙文啦, 南歐都多人識講的.

如果識講普通話, 英文同西班牙文, 咁係地球上相 ...

Ohla;

Yes, you are right. My parent-in-law was living in Barcelona and Carribean. That is why we know Espanol. But in Barcelona, they are speaking Catalon, not Espanol. My wife was born in Taiwan, that is why we can speak Mandarine too. Like you said as long as we can speak the 3 dialets, we can go most of the world.

As my parent-in-law living in states right now. They can go most of the area with Espanol. Pls not the second language in USA is Espanol.

I was learning Espanol in HK with one to one for one hour daily for 2 months before go to Carribean. When I was first tried to talked to Custom Officer, I can't speak anything until I was stayed there for one year.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題