搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍靈糧堂幼兒園幼兒班N1好嗎?
發新帖
查看: 1528|回覆: 3
go

九龍靈糧堂幼兒園幼兒班N1好嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-11-1 15:25 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Any of your kids going to this nursery class now? I want to know your comments about it.

Anyone knows what is the difference between the one in Kowloon and the one in HK side? I heard people said the one in HK is good, don't know about the one in Kowloon.

Thank you very much.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-11-1 23:35 |只看該作者
There are totally 4.  The one in HK, Diamond Hill and Ma On Shan are from the same church and the one in Kln Tong is a separate one.

The first one is focus using music as a media to study and learn and the one in Kln Tong is based on Theme.  I do not know which one is good but only Kln Tong one has full-day class.  I heard both are good and sometimes really depends as some kids like music and active but some are not.

My sister and her friend recommended we should base on the teacher, if they are kind and love children.
Kamei

3#
發表於 07-11-3 10:23 |只看該作者
Thank u.

原文章由 Kamei 於 07-11-1 23:35 硐表
There are totally 4.  The one in HK, Diamond Hill and Ma On Shan are from the same church and the one in Kln Tong is a separate one.

The first one is focus using music as a media to study and learn a ...

4#
發表於 07-11-5 23:02 |只看該作者
本人覺得這間幼兒園不錯。我的大仔在那裡讀N1,我遇到的老師、嬸嬸及司機都很好。個仔原先好怕羞,唔多出聲,又經常喊,但現在他很開心,學到很多兒歌,返屋企成日唱,老師會打電話同家長溝通,我自己好滿意。

原文章由 SkyPenguin 於 07-11-1 15:25 硐表
Any of your kids going to this nursery class now? I want to know your comments about it.

Anyone knows what is the difference between the one in Kowloon and the one in HK side? I heard people said the ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題