用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 播道書院 Is Ada still the English Panel Head of EC?
發新帖
查看: 1360|回覆: 5
go

Is Ada still the English Panel Head of EC? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-21 07:28 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
In the first parent meeting of July, the English Panel Head (Ada) introduced the English learning and teaching of EC.  But we didn't see her last Thursday.   Principal Lo replaced her part in the whole session last Thursday.  Did Ada leave EC?  Can anyone tell me?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-10-21 09:25 |只看該作者
Noticed the same thing during the parent night.  I am not sure if you could recall during one of the talk, Mr. Lo mentioned that English teacher (Ada) is a member of Scholastic book club.  Therefore, they have ordered many Scholastic books and parents could order books from there in a lower price. Asked Mr. Lo few weeks ago and he said he need to follow that up. During the Thu's parent night, he mentioned he is currently sourcing another book other than Scholastic and the name of Ada never mentioned again.

3#
發表於 07-10-21 13:46 |只看該作者
原文章由 brianchan 於 07-10-21 09:25 AM 硐表
Noticed the same thing during the parent night.  I am not sure if you could recall during one of the talk, Mr. Lo mentioned that English teacher (Ada) is a member of Scholastic book club.  Therefore,  ...

可能真的失踪了。:cry:

4#
發表於 07-10-21 16:37 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

5#
發表於 07-10-21 17:00 |只看該作者
Ms Ada Sham 已經離開了EC, 原因唔知, 不過就幾失望, 因為當日開學/開校之前, 在公開講座上, Mr Lo 講到同 Ms Sham 幾好合作, 但一年後.........................., 一所新學校, 需要時間適應, 新手的老師要時間累積經驗, 正是需要一位富有經驗的老師去領導, 當然當中合作過程我們冇法知道, 但希望EC努力邁進成功大道.

6#
發表於 07-10-21 22:38 |只看該作者
我想未必係合作既問題,可能係大家所想要走既路線跟本唔同。還記得曾幾何時的Parent Night上,有家長問起IB教育既問題時,Ms Sham的表達已偏向IB教育既路線,而非本地主流教育路線。

我好欣賞盧校長努力實踐神所托付的給他要做既工作,並他對小朋友既關愛。
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 神未曾應許,天色常藍,人生的路途,花香常漫, 神未曾應許,常晴無雨,常樂無痛苦,常安無虞。 神卻曾應許,生活有力,行路有亮光,工作得息, 試煉得勉勵,危難有賴,無限的體諒,不死的愛。 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ emem姨姨
‹ 上一主題|下一主題