go

DBSPD interview schedule [複製鏈接]

341#
發表於 07-12-4 12:46 |只看該作者
Hi Martie,

What's it??  

原文章由 martie 於 07-12-4 01:49 發表
Hi CCM,

Yes, you are right.  I have one on hand.

Martie

342#
發表於 07-12-4 17:54 |只看該作者
原文章由 CheCheMan 於 07-12-1 09:13 發表
Hi...I've attended 2nd in of dbs yesterday (I think it should be the last session among all).

Honestly, the feeling is not good coz the PANEL LADIES gave me a rather "bad" impression....as practice,  ...

I agreed your opinion that my son had attented the DBS. Having been interviewed, some teacher especially LADIES gave me impression as rubbish and bad woman. I realize that many parents want to give their kid to enter the DBS but I highlight a main point that teacher of DBS's attitude do not accept by someone. In fact, I never give my son to enter this school. I know that some parents will give thier kid to study DBS but I hope them having a happy peroid. I choose Pui Kiu Colleage as I want my son having a happy life.:-|

343#
發表於 07-12-4 18:13 |只看該作者
原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 17:54 發表

I agreed your opinion that my son had attented the DBS. Having been interviewed, some teacher especially LADIES gave me impression as rubbish and bad woman. I realize that many parents want to give  ...

In addition, while my son and I attended the DBS with my car, a lady of teacher of DBS turned up at here and she loudly talked to a parent parking his car at the playground. This parent was controlling the car of BENS.( BULLSHIT) On other example, my wife lined up at the DBS for application and noted a teacher talking to some parent with worse    attitude but after another parent was holding a bag price ( twenty thousand ) asking this bad teacher who was keeping begged attitude to respond per question.                   In conclusion, DBS is not assessed a higher level school.

344#
發表於 07-12-4 18:21 |只看該作者
原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 18:13 發表

In addition, while my son and I attended the DBS with my car, a lady of teacher of DBS turned up at here and she loudly talked to a parent parking his car at the playground. This parent was controll ...

DBS feel thier school is No one but they do not maintain a simple teacher rule and basic requirement. I disappoint that school.

345#
發表於 07-12-4 19:08 |只看該作者
Dear Goldfishco,

Welcome to Pui Kiu! However, please note that we Pui Kiu students and parents usually respect others and do not judge other school by a single scenario encountered. We think that all schools do have their strengths and weaknesses. Whether you choose one school or not depends on the character of your child and the environment that the school can provide. There is no such thing as perfect school in the world.

原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 17:54 發表

I agreed your opinion that my son had attented the DBS. Having been interviewed, some teacher especially LADIES gave me impression as rubbish and bad woman. I realize that many parents want to give  ...

346#
發表於 07-12-4 19:32 |只看該作者
原文章由 piggybank 於 07-12-4 19:08 發表
Dear Goldfishco,

Welcome to Pui Kiu! However, please note that we Pui Kiu students and parents usually respect others and do not judge other school by a single scenario encountered. We think that all ...

Make sure you are happy OK law but I do not agree The DBS attitude. I think you is accepted by DBS and I hope your kid having a happy life.

347#
發表於 07-12-4 19:34 |只看該作者
原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 19:32 發表

Make sure you are happy OK law but I do not agree The DBS attitude. I think you is accepted by DBS and I hope your kid having a happy life.

Amendment: you are accepted by the DBS.

348#
發表於 07-12-4 19:47 |只看該作者
My goodness!!!! I thought I am quite famous among Pui Kiu parents. I could't believe you are a frequent visitor of Baby-kingdom, you have got accepted by Pui Kiu, but you don't know me.....

I am a parent of Pui Kiu, just wandered around in BK and was feeling bad when reading your message.....

原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 19:34 發表

Amendment: you are accepted by the DBS.

醒目開學勳章

349#
發表於 07-12-4 22:03 |只看該作者
There is something I discovered which is quite interesting.
I personally think DBS is the dream school for most parents, so DBS received around 16xx-17xx applications for P1 every year.  But after the name list of 2nd in or the final result announce, many 'adverse comment' will be posted in this forum.  I just wonder if you believe the 'adverse comment' is ture, why there are still some many applications they received every year? And the most important thing is that why do you applied this school for your kid???  

I understand each parent wish to enter their 'dream school', but if the result is not the same as we expected, we better accepted it and help our kid to plan for their coming primary school life.  Maybe our kid loves that school and have many 成功感 there, who knows??

350#
發表於 07-12-4 22:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 acoggo 於 07-12-4 22:03 發表
There is something I discovered which is quite interesting.
I personally think DBS is the dream school for most parents, so DBS received around 16xx-17xx applications for P1 every year.  But after the ...

I do not want to say some school having negative side but my friend including my family were also treated with the above rude approaching. I express the above situation is my opinion that I did not want to argue with other. I wish with no misunterstanding incident occured.

351#
發表於 07-12-4 22:24 |只看該作者
原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 22:20 發表

I do not want to say some school having negative side but my friend including my family were also treated with the above rude approaching. I express the above situation is my opinion that I did not  ...

Besides, I hope all parents can be to have a dream school.

352#
發表於 07-12-5 16:22 |只看該作者
Pui Kiu????  What Goldfishco says is CKY wor~

Pui Kiu and CKY is totally different!!!!!

To me I would NOT consider Pui Kiu..hee...sorry for say that..heee...

Goldfishco,  I have same feeling as yours.  So I focus on CKY now.

原文章由 piggybank 於 07-12-4 19:08 發表
Dear Goldfishco,

Welcome to Pui Kiu! However, please note that we Pui Kiu students and parents usually respect others and do not judge other school by a single scenario encountered. We think that all ...

353#
發表於 07-12-5 16:31 |只看該作者
Sorry for mixing up cky and pk.  

原文章由 CheCheMan 於 07-12-5 16:22 發表
Pui Kiu????  What Goldfishco says is CKY wor~

Pui Kiu and CKY is totally different!!!!!

To me I would NOT consider Pui Kiu..hee...sorry for say that..heee...

Goldfishco,  I have same  ...

354#
發表於 07-12-5 17:05 |只看該作者
請問 DBSPD interview 用英文還是中文?

355#
發表於 07-12-5 17:15 |只看該作者
richwong,
第一輪面試填表時你可選擇英文或中文作答.
第二輪你都可選擇你想答的語言.

原文章由 richwong 於 07-12-5 17:05 發表
請問 DBSPD interview 用英文還是中文?

356#
發表於 07-12-6 01:29 |只看該作者
原文章由 Goldfishco 於 07-12-4 18:13 發表

In addition, while my son and I attended the DBS with my car, a lady of teacher of DBS turned up at here and she loudly talked to a parent parking his car at the playground. This parent was controll ...

Very, Very, Very agreed
‹ 上一主題|下一主題