搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Poor guy ! Bad Luck
發新帖
查看: 1570|回覆: 4
go

Poor guy ! Bad Luck [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-10-7 00:30 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
:-| I would like to clarify something about the recruitment process ! My son has applied for the P1 recently, he may perform not so well in the interview. Also, my son birthday is in the month of November, EC college may not prefer student with younger age. This may be a general rule for the consideration of accepting student in most of the DSS school. Also, my wife and I may not perform very well during the interview and none of my family members is christian. I am only a working labour with low salary. Our Education Background is not very well and finally, of course, my son GOT FAIL and rejected ! There are only a few number of DSS schools in Tseung Kwan O, that why make the competition is keen. I am not try to criticise the EC college but could anybody tell me that is there any special case like my son (young age, poor family, not good interview performance) who can also accepted as a P1 student in EC ! If the answer is "YES", I will try my very best to ask for appeal to consider my son as a waiting list candidate in EC college!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-10-7 00:55 |只看該作者
I am not trying to discourage you.  I think once decision to reject is made,it is probably hard to change.  I think all schools can be good if your kid is good, parents give support their kid and the school teachers are good.  There are very good aided schools, and the chance to get in good aided school seems bit fair.

[ 本文章最後由 martie 於 07-10-7 00:57 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 07-10-7 16:15 |只看該作者
lwl2007,

If you like the school and believe that the school suits your child, don't give up. Write to the school to reiterate your interest.
There are always people giving up the offer later since most parents will apply more than one DSS and private schools for their child.
原文章由 lwl2007 於 07-10-7 00:30 硐表
:-| I would like to clarify something about the recruitment process ! My son has applied for the P1 recently, he may perform not so well in the interview. Also, my son birthday is in the month of Nove ...

4#
發表於 07-10-7 16:20 |只看該作者
原文章由 lwl2007 於 07-10-7 00:30 硐表
:-| I would like to clarify something about the recruitment process ! My son has applied for the P1 recently, he may perform not so well in the interview. Also, my son birthday is in the month of Nove ...

Can you tell me what's the Chinese Name of EC college.

5#
發表於 07-10-7 16:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 lwl2007 於 07-10-7 12:30 AM 硐表

yes, if you are determined and really love EC, don'e give up. There are many non-christian parents, not rich family(U can apply for sch fee subsidy), small kids (I know several Aug to Nov child in EC).....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題