密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 根德園幼稚園 K1G - Dorset
樓主: angelngan
go

K1G - Dorset [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 07-11-16 14:41 |只看該作者
I asked Duncan yesterday night, he said Ms. Tang did the assessment with them already.

82#
發表於 07-11-18 21:48 |只看該作者
Dear all mummies,

Hello hello, really busy for the past 2 weeks....

Sean didnot mention any assessment. I hope he went okay. Do you know when will we get the result?? Sean likes school very much. When I told me 12th is holiday, he asked me "why", he seems upset if no school to go. he told me he likes Ms Tang a lot and she gave him candy when he tidy up toys for her and when he is a good boy.....

Hi angelngan,
Congradulation for your second baby. Sean also has a baby brother, Joshua, who is 9th months old now. Sean loves him a lot and is very protective to him, he wont let any relatives carry him away. I start let Sean communicate with Joshua when Josh is still in my tummy. And sometimes I buy Sean toys and tell him they are from Joshua. The relationship starts earlier then he is looking forward to see the new born. I remember when Sean come to hosiptal to see both Josh and me, he was very very excited to see the baby, and I arranged him to pick Josh and me up from the hosiptal to home in order to make him feel important of himself. Anyway, share with you more later........

By the way, I asked Sean who is your favourite friend at the moment, he told me is 藍藍. So, I think Sean knows your girl now.

This week, Sean told me the reading books is "Watch your feet, Mr. Rabbit" and "Last night (Chinese)". Also, I took one picture for the new plant for Sean to bring back tomoorrow (as requested). Hopefully, the plant is easy to handle.....

Anyway, talked to you all later....

Cheers,
SeanMa (hkviv)

83#
發表於 07-11-18 23:36 |只看該作者
Dear All,

Glad to know that there's a thread for K1G, I am new here, 請多多指教...

My son is Wesley (胤廷).

Here's the updated list:

藍藍(Summi)    --- F, angelngan
敏晴                 --- F, bigtoba
Duncun            --- M, 2DsMum
Sean   (子朗 )   --- M, hkviv
Matthew(希希)  --- M, matthew_jovy
Percy Wu          --- M, connie811
Wesley (胤廷)   --- M, charwes

84#
發表於 07-11-19 10:57 |只看該作者
I knew from Ms Tang during Parent day but know the exact tiime...
According to Ms Tang, the assessment result (testing papers) will distribute to parents after finished.
I find K3 parents talking about this in other thread ... Then I guess accessment should be started.
藍藍媽

原文章由 matthew_jovy 於 07-11-16 13:55 硐表
hi angelngan, hkviv, bigtoba and all 1G mom

我唔知會有assessment in K1, 藍藍媽你點知道呢?
我冇同希希溫書,平時佢唔會講學校的事俾我知,
thanks 我會同佢溫下
My Blue Blue Pig born on 2005May05. Nice to meet all of you.javascript: justReturn() :-)

85#
發表於 07-11-19 11:56 |只看該作者
Correction:
I knew from Ms Tang during Parent day but not know the exact tiime...

原文章由 angelngan 於 07-11-19 10:57 硐表
I knew from Ms Tang during Parent day but know the exact tiime...
According to Ms Tang, the assessment result (testing papers) will distribute to parents after finished.
I find K3 parents talking abou ...
My Blue Blue Pig born on 2005May05. Nice to meet all of you.javascript: justReturn() :-)

86#
發表於 07-11-19 12:18 |只看該作者
Hi SeanMa,

Very happy to know 藍藍 is Sean's favorite friend.  藍藍 say they already change the sitting plan.  She is still in Strawberry group but change to 1st row which is near the door.
======
||
====== (classroom door)

Now the sitting plan is like a U-Shape.  How about Sean?

Also happy that you can share your past experience.  I will try to apply in 藍藍.  Hope she will not so jealous..

藍藍 Ma: :

原文章由 hkviv 於 07-11-18 21:48 硐表
Dear all mummies,

Hello hello, really busy for the past 2 weeks....

Sean didnot mention any assessment. I hope he went okay. Do you know when will we get the result?? Sean likes school very much. Wh ...

87#
發表於 07-11-19 12:19 |只看該作者
Hi charwes,
Welcome!!
原文章由 charwes 於 07-11-18 23:36 硐表
Dear All,

Glad to know that there's a thread for K1G, I am new here, 請多多指教...

My son is Wesley (胤廷).

Here's the updated list:

藍藍(Summi)    --- F, angelngan
敏晴                 --- F, big ...

88#
發表於 07-11-19 23:06 |只看該作者
原文章由 angelngan 於 07-11-19 12:18 硐表
Hi SeanMa,

Very happy to know 藍藍 is Sean's favorite friend.  藍藍 say they already change the sitting plan.  She is still in Strawberry group but change to 1st row which is near the door.
======

Hi 藍藍 Ma,

sean told me he sits in the middle before they change the sitting plan

===x===(boys)
||
||
=======(girls)

he told me the names of the boys who sits next to him but i cannot type chinese, so....try to identify them next time...
sean told me tonight that 藍藍 and Man Ching know ballet dance and he showed me how they dances "with his arms up" ha ha : !is it ture?!

sean did not mention assessment to me again , . anyway, just see what happen....

cheers,
SeanMa

89#
發表於 07-11-20 13:36 |只看該作者
hi hkviv (SeanMa)

最近希希無端端提Sean 的名字,Miss tang
在學校是否叫他英文名? 我問Sean是男孩or
女孩, 他說男孩, I think he know who is
Sean

Matthew Ma

90#
發表於 07-11-20 13:52 |只看該作者
Hi charwes,

wellcom , Let us share our child's
happy school life here

Hi Sean Ma and 藍藍 Ma and other
1G Ma

Really we can know their assessment
result? Some other class teacher will
ring to them, Do you have recived and
call from Miss Tang , I never  recived
call from school teacher.

他們 rearrange new sitting place again?
以前希希 is sit on

=======
=====X=   x(希希)

=======
=======

door

藍藍媽你是自己送藍藍的嗎?
do you know who is 希希?
你可否打探下他的新位置呢? thanks

希希never tell me about his school life

91#
發表於 07-11-20 14:02 |只看該作者
Hi Sean Ma,

Is it meant that the children are separared in two groups.  One is only for boys and the other is for girls.  藍藍 sit in front at the first row.  And I check with 藍藍 whether she know Sean or not yesterday night.  She said "yes" and she wonder how come I smile with Sean and he does not smile with me...    Then I said "may be he is a little bit shy" and I already mentioned to her you're the favorite friend of Sean.
Yeah, 藍藍 know Ballet but she dances a little bit funny.

=========(boys)
||
||
======x== (girls) (Classroom door)

原文章由 hkviv 於 07-11-19 23:06 硐表

Hi 藍藍 Ma,

sean told me he sits in the middle before they change the sitting plan

===x===(boys)
||
||
=======(girls)

he told me the names of the boys who sits next to him but i cannot type chin ...

92#
發表於 07-11-20 14:11 |只看該作者
Hi 希希 Ma,

Sometimes I pick 藍藍 to school and the rest usually picked by 藍藍's grandmother.  Okay I will try to locate where is 希希.  希希 / Matthew, which one Miss Tang usually call ?

Not received any call yet regarding to the assessment.  Hope they're all okay in the assessment.
藍藍 Ma

原文章由 matthew_jovy 於 07-11-20 13:52 硐表
Hi charwes,

wellcom , Let us share our child's
happy school life here

Hi Sean Ma and 藍藍 Ma and other
1G Ma

Really we can know their assessment
result? Some other class teacher will
ring to the ...

93#
發表於 07-11-20 22:44 |只看該作者
原文章由 matthew_jovy 於 07-11-20 13:36 硐表
hi hkviv (SeanMa)

最近希希無端端提Sean 的名字,Miss tang
在學校是否叫他英文名? 我問Sean是男孩or
女孩, 他說男孩, I think he know who is
Sean

Matthew Ma

Hi Matthew Ma,

You are right, Sean told me that 希希 is sitting next to him and they belong to watermelon group, right?! . Sean sang to me the songs about the Farm book, they have 1 animal song for each animal... I wish I could type Chinese and write to you all..... !

Sean Ma

94#
發表於 07-11-20 22:49 |只看該作者
After spending almost 3 months in Kentville, I think Wesley has been improving a lot. Before joining KV, he was "studying" at 救世軍卜凱賽琳幼兒園, where he enjoyed playing and learning. I was worrying if he can adapt to a different school life at Kentville as I know KV is known for more "academic" intensive, the students are educated and prepared for a smooth transition to traditional primary schools. Surprisingly, Wesley enjoys his new school life very much and I think Ms. Tang does a great job on keeping her students interested in schooling.

By the way, I asked Wesley whether he knows 藍藍 and he said yes, however, he said 藍藍 seldom plays with him because she only likes to play with another boy called Jason. I further asked Wesley who in the class wanna play with him then, he said -- Ms. Tang, so funny.

95#
發表於 07-11-20 22:55 |只看該作者
原文章由 angelngan 於 07-11-20 14:02 硐表
Hi Sean Ma,

Is it meant that the children are separared in two groups.  One is only for boys and the other is for girls.  藍藍 sit in front at the first row.  And I check with 藍藍 whether she know S ...

Hi 藍藍 Ma, Matthew Ma, 敏晴 Ma

You are right about the sitting plan. Sean told me that now he sits at the back with Matthew after the new arrangement. He told me a few boys name but I cannot recall. He knows Duncan, Matthew, Chi To.

One funny thing, Sean told me that 敏晴 and Sean help Miss Yuen to "Dub Guit" (using two hand to message the back -with the feast) He said Miss Yuen is tired after running.... :( . He demonstrated to me how he did it...and the rest of the children are watching them when they did this....:( Anyway, please ask your children about this. Otherwise, I take that as a joke

Sean Ma

96#
發表於 07-11-20 22:59 |只看該作者
原文章由 charwes 於 07-11-20 22:49 硐表
After spending almost 3 months in Kentville, I think Wesley has been improving a lot. Before joining KV, he was "studying" at 救世軍卜凱賽琳幼兒園, where he enjoyed playing and learning. I was worryin ...

Hi Wesley, Ma,

Nice to get to know you. I asked Sean about Wesley tonight. He told me he is the new. I think he has not get to know Wesley yet. Maybe you can give me his Chinese name and I try again.

Cheers,
Sean Ma

97#
發表於 07-11-20 23:13 |只看該作者
Hi Sean Ma,

In fact I am Wesley's father . Wesley's Chinese name is 何胤廷 and I will ask him tomorrow that if he gets to know Sean too.

原文章由 hkviv 於 07-11-20 22:59 硐表

Hi Wesley, Ma,

Nice to get to know you. I asked Sean about Wesley tonight. He told me he is the new. I think he has not get to know Wesley yet. Maybe you can give me his Chinese name and I try aga ...

98#
發表於 07-11-21 13:07 |只看該作者
原文章由 charwes 於 07-11-20 23:13 硐表
Hi Sean Ma,

In fact I am Wesley's father . Wesley's Chinese name is 何胤廷 and I will ask him tomorrow that if he gets to know Sean too.

Hi Wesley Ba,

Ohps, anyway nice to meet you : .Sorry that I could not pronounces Wesley's Chinese name in 2nd character?? " ? Yin".

Cheers,
Sean Ma

99#
發表於 07-11-21 14:36 |只看該作者
Sean Ma,

The character "胤" should be pronounced as "孕", do you remember the 1st emperor of Sung Dynasty, 趙匡胤?

Besides, Wesley told me that he knows who Sean is but it seems like they are not very close to each other.

原文章由 hkviv 於 07-11-21 13:07 硐表

Hi Wesley Ba,

Ohps, anyway nice to meet you : .Sorry that I could not pronounces Wesley's Chinese name in 2nd character?? " ? Yin".

Cheers,
Sean Ma

100#
發表於 07-11-21 15:11 |只看該作者
Hi 1G Mums,

I asked Duncan (黃守一) last night, he said he ran with 李希at school.  Is 李希 = Mattew?  He also said he played with Jason at school.

I think they are now practising 配詞 at school.  Duncan wants me to play 配詞 with him for these two days.

Duncan's Mum

原文章由 charwes 於 07-11-21 14:36 硐表
Sean Ma,

The character "胤" should be pronounced as "孕", do you remember the 1st emperor of Sung Dynasty, 趙匡胤?

Besides, Wesley told me that he knows who Sean is but it seems like they are not ve ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題