搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 English Time 教材 好唔好?
查看: 4346|回覆: 27
go

English Time 教材 好唔好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-1-25 22:48 |只看該作者

English Time 教材 好唔好?

有無媽咪買了English Time? 教材 好唔好?  價錢及教材同DWE比, 邊個值得買?     
Life is too short, Take it easy, Be happy.

2#
發表於 04-1-26 00:17 |只看該作者

Re: English Time 教材 好唔好?

I BROUGHT ENGLISH TIME TO MY BABY SINCE HE JUST 7 MTHS OLD. I THINK IS BETTER THAN DWE.

FIRSTLY I AM NOT A SALE. I LIKE TO SHARE MY BUYING EXPERIENCE.

1. WHEN MY BABY LISTEN THE ENGLISH TIME HE WOULD GIVE THE ATTENTION TO THE PROGRAM. THEN LET ME DO MY THINGS

2. THE CONTENT OF E/T IS UPDATED THAN DWE. DWE WAS MADE AT 1980s AND E/T WAS MADE AT 2003. SOME WORD SUCH AS "COMPUTER" IT HADN'T APPEARED IN DWE.

3. THE RECORDING MACHICE.
DWE IS USED THE BARCODE SYSTEM.
ENGLISH TIME IS USED A MAGNETIC SYSTEM.

4/ THE LEARNING CARD
DWE: IT HAVE 500 CARD BUT AROUND HAVE 1500 WORDS
E/T: AROUND 350 CARDS BUT HAVE AROUND 2500 WORDS
(EXACTLY DETAILS I MA NOT SURE)

5/ THE DESIGN OF THE LEARNING CARD:
DWE: THE SENTENCE IS PRINTED ON THE BOTTOM OF CARD. SO IF USE THE MACHINCE TO PAID THE CARD. YOUR CHILREN CAN NOT SEE THE SENTENCE WITH THE MACHINE AT THE SAME TIME.
E/T : THE SENTENCE IS PRINTED ON THE TOP OF CARD. SO YOUR CHILDREN CAN EASILY TO LEARNING.
SO MANY DIFFERENT BETWEEN THESE TWO PRODUCT. IF U DON'T MIND  U CAN DAIL TO ME AT 61837383 CALL ME......
I CAN GIVE YOU ONE SUGGESTION. U CAN GO THESE 2 COMPANY TO ENQUIRY FIRST THEN MAKE THE DECIDION. DON'T JUST LISTEN EVERYONE THEN BUT. I ALSO RECEE FIRST
MS WAN

3#
發表於 04-1-26 00:56 |只看該作者

I have also bought ET and DWE (Singapore version).  I bought it when my daugther is 19 months old.

It seems that my daughter like the ET than DWE.  She chooses the DVD of ET as she likes.  But for DWE, she only have interest in the ABC song's in Disk 1.......

I also agree that the DWE is quite outdated.

Apart from ET and DWE, there is a lot of education tools which are very useful.  Please refer to the discussion of the Education topics by BK members.

Frankly speaking, if I joined as BK member and see the decussion and experience sharing from BK members before purchasing ET, I wouldn't buy ET.

If you have reserved budget to purchase the education package for your baby, then it is no harm to buy.

Little Wing   

4#
發表於 04-1-26 15:59 |只看該作者

CML,
其實你小朋友有幾大個呀? 我有少許經驗可以分享下。 我囝囝6個月大時我就買了mother goose 同星版DWE比佢, 但因為太細佢無太大的興趣, 再加上家中各人都想囝囝先學好廣東話, 所以無太刻意。後來經朋友介紹買了english time, 都覺得幾好, 因為買ET時囝囝都有2歲,佢好喜歡裡面d人物。幾好架, 有時唔想佢做某d事,我都會搬Simon出來,  話Simon 唔喜歡小朋友咁架, 佢好緊張!
所以我覺得小朋友太細個效果會無咁好,你刻意比多d佢聽同看會令佢好快覺悶,我覺得歲半就比較理想, 視乎個小朋友聽解能力,有d囡囡過了1歲就好懂,有d囝囝會遲d, 所以好視乎個小朋友! 太早唔係無用, 只不過如果佢無興趣同無耐性你會好失望, 好似我好想囝囝能享受一下教材, 但佢看都唔看下, 你會好失望, 不過想真d小朋友太細真係唔係好懂欣賞。
比較起ET 同DWE, 我覺得DWE真係舊dd!

[url=http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2124918953]

5#
發表於 04-1-27 21:44 |只看該作者

Hi, lamlam-ma

囝囝已經21個月了, 我有一隻免費E/T VCD, 囝囝好有興趣, 有部份的仲跟住做, 所以留言問吓各位媽咪的意見, 但是知唔知價錢$?
DWE成4萬幾元, 唔知 E/T大約多少$?

6#
發表於 04-1-27 21:49 |只看該作者

Hi, LittleWing

有乜嘢令到你咁講,"Frankly speaking, if I joined as BK member and see the decussion and experience sharing from BK members before purchasing ET, I wouldn't buy ET.", 是因為service or $? 可唔可以講吓!

7#
發表於 04-1-27 21:58 |只看該作者

hi加略

THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE.

當然要自己去了解兩間公司先至買. 但都想聽吓其他媽咪對已有或已知的產品的意見, 可能他們有獨特的見解, 而我無注意到的.  

8#
發表於 04-1-28 14:40 |只看該作者

我自己都考慮左好耐先買.  但係最後我買左DWE.  因為我同我老公都覺得. 一路諗番ET 的內容, 真係有D驚.  因為我覺得同小學課本好似冇咩分別.  個PACKAGE入面的書仔呀. 又唔係好吸引.
我同我老公都覺得, 買LEE 套教材, 只係想培訓佢自學同對英文有興趣.  我地從來冇期望個小朋友, 用完套野要識幾多英文.  所以我諗有一套較為得意的教材會吸引D囉.  再加上, 佢有好多電腦PROGRAME.  但係我覺得小朋友玩電腦多同睇電視多一樣咁差.  但係睇電腦仲要近過睇電視.  我覺得對眼睛仲唔好.  其實我覺得<6歲的小朋友最好唔好對住個電腦.

所以我意見係, 如果你只係想你個仔女識好多英文. 我諗ET會實際D.  因為佢用到幾年班都得.  而且佢又平D.  但係如果真係想佢唔會驚英文同開心.  我諗DWE會好D囉.  

9#
發表於 04-1-29 10:00 |只看該作者

想問下其實english time 幾多$$$?

10#
發表於 04-1-29 10:25 |只看該作者

好似二萬八千幾.到... 可以分24期, 12期供.. 免息, 所以平好多. 仲好吸引.

11#
發表於 04-1-29 13:49 |只看該作者

I think any teaching aid/program that is >$1500 are too expensive.  Indeed there are many books/VCD teaching package available.  I believe it is better to buy several cheap packages than just one expensive package.  The kids changes their taste very quickly.  They may just love to watch a video for a few weeks and than never again.

12#
發表於 04-1-29 15:19 |只看該作者

Agree with workingmom, don't spend too much on those English material because babies/kids will change their taste all the time.  My son used to watch Singapore DWE, but when he grows up (he is only 20 months) he refused to watch. He is more interested to watch movie, e.g. Finding Nemo, Monster Inc, Toy's Story and Lion King.
workingmom 寫道:
I think any teaching aid/program that is >$1500 are too expensive.  Indeed there are many books/VCD teaching package available.  I believe it is better to buy several cheap packages than just one expensive package.  The kids changes their taste very quickly.  They may just love to watch a video for a few weeks and than never again.

13#
發表於 04-1-29 15:54 |只看該作者

My son is 26 months old and he likes watching Finding Nemo very much!  He used to watch Teletubbies and Andy Pandy.  I had played the trial VCD of DWE to him, but he had no interest in watching.  I played "Favourite Nursery Rhymes" when he was 12 months.  He liked it very much and always asked us to play again and again.  Therefore, I think children's taste chages from time to time.

14#
發表於 04-1-29 16:52 |只看該作者

del.

15#
發表於 04-1-31 14:35 |只看該作者

請問有冇E/T的website介紹這產品架?thanks

16#
發表於 04-2-1 23:35 |只看該作者

choyke:
我覺得你講得好好, 要看小朋友多大, 我初接觸et時個sale話套教材比大o的的小朋友, 現在有些sales又話可以0yr+, 如果可以咁又為何要買鵝媽媽?(有個價是包埋鵝媽媽的), 而且我話o的音樂好似太pop(近代music),個sale又話不比小朋友習慣以後會怕, 如果係咁, 就不會出現"莫札特效應" 過份刺激個小朋友腦部會否有不良後果我可不知道, 但我老公話dwe o的歌像古典音樂會令人想睡, 就令我印像好深.

17#
發表於 04-2-2 13:25 |只看該作者

HI, iris_chan

我都有買鵝媽媽(星版), 但係我地好似只係睇過兩次.(買左成半年).  因為實在太悶.  我個囡冇咩興趣.

我真係冇後悔過買DWE.  因為我個囡用左幾個月(佢而家10個幾月大).  真係睇到佢由咩都唔識. 到而家只係(聽)到D歌詞就做動作.  (重複: 係冇電視畫面喎).  所以真係好開心.  我諗好多父母唔係一定期望個BB有幾叻.  只係見到佢有小小學到野, 就開心到喊.  再加上DWE有好多玩具同教材.  我會慢慢加俾佢玩.  唔會一次俾佢.  因為會好悶.  我而家只係用左10份之1到.  仲有成個柜咁多未開.  可以用到三至四歲.  我覺得佢好鐘意.  我有好多朋友D仔囡玩左幾年都未話悶.  仲係越離越鐘意.

不過我地只係一日睇半個鐘電視.  其他時間都係聽歌, 玩玩具同睇書多.

好開心能同你分享我開心的心情.  (因為有時同人講, 人地會覺得好似{晒}野咁. 但係我只係真係好開心).  

18#
發表於 04-2-3 22:43 |只看該作者

我原本買這套教材是想我囡囡可以學到英文(因我的英語不太好)但後來見她的活動能力, 再回想我囝囝在4yrs時仍會在跌到時頭先落地, 不懂轉圈等等, 我現在會送他去學功夫,跳舞等才令他身手零活些, 令我更高興的不是她會聽英語, 可是她學會了好多我意想不到的事情, 像play along中的分亨, 她可是每次有東西吃時都會拿去分一半給歌歌的(不過唔知點解冇我份)

19#
發表於 04-2-6 22:43 |只看該作者

ivory

web site www.english-time.com

20#
發表於 04-2-13 01:08 |只看該作者

I've bought Enghlish Time + Mother Goose + all the books sets frm Time Life Set to my bb when she was 16months old & will let to see/ listen the DVD/VCD/CD everyday/night.

Now she is 22 months old la.  She loves to sing the songs frm MG & ET a lot. She can even sing some of the songs by herself too (without watching the VCD/DVD).  I'm not sure if these education sets can help her a lot.  But, she really loves to see them.

I showed her World of Disney DVD to her when she was 4 months old to 16 months old.  She enjoyed it too.  However, after I showed her ET & MG, she doesn't like to see WDE anymore.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖