搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 耀中, 多多, 定Kingston好呀?
樓主: mabel_lam88
go

耀中, 多多, 定Kingston好呀? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-9-25 18:38 |只看該作者
Hi talktoomuch,

Thanks for your compliment by saying that I'm funny andyour message left in this board is very CONSTURCTIVE... thanks.

I believe there must be moms who understood my meaning I was just giving an example (because some people do like showing off by wearing diamonds from head to toe) just personal opinion and I think everyone is entitled to own opinion. People who come to this board cares about their kids' education so I think having a positive attitude of sharing is important as your kid learns from you... ok, tha't enough I don't want to start any argument here, full stop to this issue.
If anyone has any query about Yew Chung I'm still happy to reply if I know the answer.

laikw931,
No, the debenture only applies to Yew Chung primary and secondary school; playgroup and kindergarten no need to buy.

原文章由 talktoomuch 於 07-9-24 02:35 硐表
haha..wearing diamond ring is showing off??!!
what should i wear if i don't wanna show off?? a copper ring?? or simply don't wear anything??? you are so funny!

22#
發表於 07-9-29 16:18 |只看該作者
原文章由 XOGOGO 於 07-9-24 00:36 硐表
I'm also choosing among these 3.  however, my bb is a small b (dec 06), kingston will not accept him for 1 year old class until next aug, i.e when he is 1 year 8 months.  i think he may be too old in  ...

XOGOGO: U said your son is in waiting list of Yew Chung
ITLP. When u apply for him?? I send the application form
around mid of Sept so I afraid my daughter can't get in.

23#
發表於 07-10-20 22:37 |只看該作者
Hi Mommies and Daddies,

I have applied for Kingston 2's programme, Can someone so kindly tell me when I should receive a reply from them and when the interviews are usually? Thanks all!!!

24#
發表於 07-10-22 17:00 |只看該作者
原文章由 mabel_lam88 於 07-8-29 14:16 硐表
耀中, 多多, 定Kingston好呀?
我個仔要入幼兒園, 可否俾啲意見?

我會建議讀Kingston,因為有IB國際文憑課程,耀中感覺比較商業化,我外甥讀耀中,在學校就是比家長有錢,這種感覺很不好,現在已經出國留學啦1

25#
發表於 07-10-25 00:01 |只看該作者
我的仔仔在YC 兩歲班, 我覺得SO FAR學校給我好好印象. 老師校工都很有愛心, 師生比例低, 照顧得好好. 仔仔在那裏有很大進步, 也很樂意返學. 我個人覺得那裏沒有所謂的物質比較. 老師, 家長, 小朋友都穿著平常. 我們只是普通人, 也從沒有感到壓力. 那裏就是一個開心,溫暖, 讓人放心的學校.

當然我指的是YC的幼稚園, 我不清楚YC小學中學是什麽狀況. 因爲我在這裏也看到對YC小學中學一些負面的評價. 這也是我猶疑要不要繼續讓我的仔仔升讀YC的原因 .

有沒有其他YC媽咪能給點意見?

26#
發表於 07-11-13 10:15 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

27#
發表於 07-11-14 14:51 |只看該作者
sarahmama and all YC parents,

hihi, I have visited YC last sat.
It was nice and warm, teachers are +ve and nice, i do have +ve impressions.
I have filled in the form for the infant class.
Do we have to get through any "interview"? or just wait till any vacancy?  Is it difficult to get in as seems lots of parents love it?
Actually, i have recieved an e-letter of invitation of introductry meeting.  it said "We can arrange an interview time for you at this meeting to complete the enrollment procedures for your child at a later date."
well, that means have to interview?
just wanted to know more before, thank you!:)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題