搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 CDNIS debenture
發新帖
查看: 4508|回覆: 5
go

CDNIS debenture [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-8-1 13:28 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I am new to this forum and I'm not sure if I can do this, but the message is as follows:

I am considering to sell my Canadian Internation School of Hong Kong's (CDNIS) [B]capital debenture[/B].

The offer price is $680000 HKD or best offer.
If anyone is interested, please leave an email at [email protected]

For more information on how the debenture works, please look over
http://www.cdnis.edu.hk/en/funding/cdp.jsp

Cheers!

-Ranke
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-8-1 21:36 |只看該作者
原文章由 moloman 於 07-8-1 13:28 發表
I am new to this forum and I'm not sure if I can do this, but the message is as follows:

I am considering to sell my Canadian Internation School of Hong Kong's (CDNIS) capital debenture.

I think the debenture only cost 300000...

3#
發表於 07-8-2 09:56 |只看該作者
原文章由 Magneto 於 07-8-1 21:36 發表

I think the debenture only cost 300000...

The par value of the tradable debenture/captial note/corporate nomination right may well be different from its market value.  For instance, CIS's corporate note is at present selling at over $2.3m although its par value is $600,000.

4#
發表於 07-8-2 11:26 |只看該作者
Thanks for the clarification, that may well be true in most circumstances.  The main reason for the depenture being so expensive is because of it's lacking supply and it's consistant rising market value, because of this, the resell value has always been rated high.  Articles such as http://www.economist.com/world/asia/displaystory.cfm?story_id=9340150 would show the current situation.

I believe it is a sound investment for companies or families to keep the debenture.  Not only that,  I know CDNIS is a wonderful school and I have heard many success stories with their students.  I was a previous CDNIS student from the old campus and I had the first hand opportunity to experience how the school works.  The education on par with the Canadian system. (I know that because I transferred to a Canadian school after)  Friends that usually come from a mixture of families with different specializations, not too multicultural, but you'll probably see a few native canadians around from time to time.  Most of my friends are at a Canadian University at the moment which ranges from University of Toronto, University of British Columbia, Queens University, McMaster University, Western University where most would choose to specialize in areas of Commerce, Science (Medicine), and others.  Of course, it is not restricted within the Canadian Boundaries,  some of my friends are at HKU, CU and British Universities such has LSE, UCL, Nottingham and Kings.

It seems like I've typed alot, hopefully it will be useful for parents to choose the school for their kids to go into.

If there are any questions just send me an email and I'll try my best to answer.  It does not have to be about the debenture, it can be educational wise.

-Ranke

5#
發表於 07-8-5 20:47 |只看該作者
原文章由 tingtingting 於 07-8-2 09:56 發表

The par value of the tradable debenture/captial note/corporatenomination right may well be different from its market value. Forinstance, CIS's corporate note is at present selling at over ...

That's very true but the nominal value of the CDNIS debenture is, asfar as I can remember, 20 something thousand. I was talking about themarket price of 30 something thousand.

6#
發表於 07-8-6 10:03 |只看該作者
原文章由 Magneto 於 07-8-5 20:47 發表

That's very true but the nominal value of the CDNIS debenture is, asfar as I can remember, 20 something thousand. I was talking about themarket price of 30 something thousand.

I should add a disclaimer/clarification: I have no idea at all about the current market price of CDNIS's debenture.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題