用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 海外留學 請幫忙!! 請問移民去加拿大, 怎樣寄嘢過去最平? ...
樓主: CHU.LAM
go

請幫忙!! 請問移民去加拿大, 怎樣寄嘢過去最平? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-12-7 22:21 |只看該作者
By the way, my kids are learning Mandarin now. Once a week every Friday. It cost CAD25 each whole year.

22#
發表於 07-12-9 23:10 |只看該作者
xother/jjjmon....thx for those info....very usefull..

when i move, the elder boy will be age 4 & little on near aage 2.

jjjmon ....if CA 25 for one class of one student ....not cheap wow

i don't know whether i enjoy be a full time mon in CA or not, at least, no choice....i hope I can back to office when children go to primary school...may be half day work...what do u think?

yes...chinese book....do i need to buy some more for their "future"??

thx

原文章由 JJJmom 於 07-12-7 22:18 發表
Hi Tsang04,
My younger kids like Canada very much because there were more space here. They played up and down and enjoy having their own room. My elder daughter said she missed HK very much and still  ...
]

23#
發表於 07-12-16 19:54 |只看該作者
The Chinese books/novels here (in Toronto) are fairly expensive.  Public libraries don't have new novels, only the old ones.  If your children can read 1-2 novels a day, how many can you get them in advance?

Everytime when my friends and I go back to Hong Kong, we bring back a luggage of books.. (well, limited by the weight per lugguage.)  Sorry, there isn't a solution to your problem with the Chinese Novels =)  Well... I'm twenty-something now.  So I purchase books online.  ^^"

25CDA per Mandarin class is very expensive!!  Where are they learning Mandarin?  Tutorial school?

24#
發表於 07-12-18 02:45 |只看該作者
No la, the Mandarin course was CAD25 per child per year. At first, my daughters hate to attend the class as they said it was so tired after school. Now they tend to like it becasue they always get good marks within their class. (Of course !)

25#
發表於 08-2-19 13:05 |只看該作者
Dear all mommy,

I lived in Toronto ten years ago.  I have declared to be non-resident.  I want to go back Toronto may be in next year.

Is there any mommy know if I ship back some personal items,  how they will charge for the tax?  Will they charge for all items?

Many thanks

26#
發表於 08-11-30 23:45 |只看該作者

good places to stay in Toronto in terms of schooling

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

27#
發表於 08-12-9 21:57 |只看該作者
原帖由 JJJmom 於 07-9-17 07:38 發表
Hi Chulam,
The living standard here was good especially for child. The food here were about the same price as in HK and as we do not eat out very often, so comparatively it cost us less. But other ite ...

Hi JJJmom,

Would you please give me the contact number of the Asian Express as I will move to Vancouver in next summer!

Thanks a lot ar!

God bless
‹ 上一主題|下一主題