教育王國 討論區 國際學校 TY ESF K1 九月入學買校服問題
發新帖
查看: 1542|回覆: 7
go

TY ESF K1 九月入學買校服問題 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-7-12 18:31 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
想問有冇人已經去了買校服? 係唔係有現貨即買即有?
學校派張 form 好多 items, 請問其實有什麼要買, 什麼是 optional? 書包也是在校服商買嗎?
白布鞋係校內着定校外着?
謝謝

0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 07-7-12 22:04 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

3#
發表於 07-7-13 11:22 |只看該作者
原文章由 pattkeda 於 07-7-12 22:04 發表
hello civi_fa 1,
I have the same questions, I want to visit the shop and buy the uniforms with my daughter in the beginning of Aug, you wanna go together?

Sure, although we haven't decided when to go. Let's arrange the date and time then.

We have just received the class list. Our son is in the PM Bears Class. Which class is your daughter in?

4#
發表於 07-7-13 14:04 |只看該作者

5#
發表於 07-7-13 14:27 |只看該作者
Are you still going to the uniform in Jordan?  If yes, I can share with you.  Basically, you could consult the shopkeeper there, as they are nice and informative, coz they have plenty of experience of selling stuffs to ESF parents.  Basically, the ESF TY kindergarten won't recommend to over-dress your kids in winter, coz the school has air-condition at appropriate temperature.  Hat is must, coz every student is required to wear hat when he/she is playing outdoor.  For the white colored sport shoes, if I remember correctly, is for use in the school.  When every student goes back to school, they will need to change their shoes.  

It's nice to study in TY, which has a big sand pool, that every student loves it.

原文章由 pattkeda 於 07-7-13 14:04 發表
My daugter is in AM Owl class, let's arrange the beginning of August, becasue I want to buy the uniform more fit, kids growth so fast.

6#
發表於 07-7-13 18:39 |只看該作者

7#
發表於 07-8-19 15:08 |只看該作者
Dear ESF TY K1 Parent,

I want to apply for my son for K1 next year.  Can you advise me when you submitted the application last year?  before  Oct?  during Oct or even after Oct?

when they send you the acceptance letter?

do you know the success rate?  very keen competition?

Look forward to receiving your feedback

Path

8#
發表於 07-8-20 00:52 |只看該作者
for those of you who don't aware, I rang ESF last Friday & just realise the kids need to wear "Black Shoes" to school and then change to the white loafer for indoor use.  

原文章由 schiu999 於 07-7-13 14:27 發表
Are you still going to the uniform in Jordan?  If yes, I can share with you.  Basically, you could consult the shopkeeper there, as they are nice and informative, coz they have plenty of experien ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題