用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇07年9月入讀PIPS (Kowloon)的家長?
樓主: ksktay
go

有冇07年9月入讀PIPS (Kowloon)的家長? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 07-9-5 10:30 |只看該作者
原文章由 cheerful-BB 於 07-9-4 22:45 硐表
How is the class today?

Due to my girl was sick, any mother can share?

cheerful-BB, how's your girl now? hope she is ok now. My girl joined the 10:45 pg, and during the class, there is free play time, story time, singing time, snack time, drawing time and outdoor activities. For my class, those babies like walking around to explore and the teacher lets them do so as it's the 1st lesson. So, to me, it is a bit loose during the class. Hope there will be improvement in the next classes. Yet, i am glad that my girl enjoyed the class

42#
發表於 07-9-5 22:09 |只看該作者
Hello CKY2006,

My sons are also in Dolphins so they are classmates,
I am going to school with them everyday and I found that
my sons are gradually adapted to the activities,
but I am worry about the class size as now it's split into
to two time slots. The teachers are barely able to handle
them. I can't imagine when all the children attend the class at the same time how would it be !?  

We are also on waiting list to the morning class and I think it will take sometime.  Ms. Mandy is quite okay, so far
so good.  Will see.

Talk soon.
Universe

原文章由 cky2006 於 07-9-4 18:03 硐表

Hi Universe
My girl also attended p.m. PN class.  Which class is your son?  Mine is Dolphin.  Ms Mandy is class teacher.
I am waiting for the vacancy of a.m. class.
CKY2006

43#
發表於 07-9-5 23:54 |只看該作者
hello Universe, my baby girl attended the 10:45am class three days per week. you want change to morning class? actually i want to change in the afternoon class. Do you think we can exchange? How many day your baby attend?

原文章由 universe 於 07-9-5 22:09 硐表
Hello CKY2006,

but I am worry about the  ...

44#
發表於 07-9-6 11:04 |只看該作者
Hello kitjoseph,

I am afraid we are not in the same program, as my kids
are attending Nursery which they are going to school
Monday to Friday.

原文章由 kitjoseph 於 07-9-5 23:54 硐表
hello Universe, my baby girl attended the 10:45am class three days per week. you want change to morning class? actually i want to change in the afternoon class. Do you think we can exchange? How many  ...

45#
發表於 07-9-6 11:29 |只看該作者
Hello, Universe,

ic. thanks.

原文章由 universe 於 07-9-6 11:04 硐表
Hello kitjoseph,

I am afraid we are not in the same program, as my kids
are attending Nursery which they are going to school
Monday to Friday.

46#
發表於 07-9-7 15:36 |只看該作者
Hi Universe
Oh you are not working mum.  As I heard they have already stayed in classroom by themselve without parent.  How's your son?  Did he cry?  My girl is studying at 2:15 to 3:00 this week.  How about your son?
Do you know how many kids in Dolphin class?  28????
I think 28 kids in one class is really crowd and I don't think two teachers can be able to handle.  Some of the kids are very very young not even for 2 years old yet.
Let's keep in touch with each other.  
CKY2006

Hello CKY2006,

47#
發表於 07-9-7 23:21 |只看該作者
Hi Universe

My son is in Sea Lion class.  Do you mean the class is now splitting into two and eventually merge into one, right?  Do you know when?  That's why I heard before that the class should be around 28 but now only 10.

I received a notice that my son will need to attend 2 hours starting from next week.

Hello CKY2006,

48#
發表於 07-9-9 10:53 |只看該作者
Hello cky2006,

Yes I am not a working mum.  On Thursday we had to
leave the classroom and wait outside, my sons were cried a bit (not so sure) but the class quite down very fast until dismiss! On Friday, my second son could handle it totally only my first son made poo poo, assistant brought him
outside to change diaper and he saw me waiting at the
corridor so he refused to go back in and he went in crying until dismiss!

Tomorrow everyones start on 1:00 pm but we will leave
at 2:00 pm as we are small BB. Big BB leave at 3:00 pm

Talk soon.

原文章由 cky2006 於 07-9-7 15:36 硐表
Hi Universe
Oh you are not working mum.  As I heard they have already stayed in classroom by themselve without parent.  How's your son?  Did he cry?  My girl is studying at 2:15 to 3:00 this week.  Ho ...

49#
發表於 07-9-9 10:58 |只看該作者
Hi cchan,

Your son is in morning class, for the first week they split
the class I think by months, for those small BB a group
and Big BB a group. I would say this is better to handle as you know there is really a difference for big and small BB.

My sons are small BB so last week we attended 2:15 -3:00pm.  Starting tomorrow there will be one class but
dismiss at different times, we will leave one hour early.

Talk soon.

原文章由 cchan0311 於 07-9-7 23:21 硐表
Hi Universe

My son is in Sea Lion class.  Do you mean the class is now splitting into two and eventually merge into one, right?  Do you know when?  That's why I heard before that the class should be  ...

50#
發表於 07-9-9 23:45 |只看該作者
Thanks universe.  My son will attend 2 hours class tomorrow.  Hope he is ok coz he cried last week.

原文章由 universe 於 07-9-9 10:58 硐表
Hi cchan,

Your son is in morning class, for the first week they split
the class I think by months, for those small BB a group
and Big BB a group. I would say this is better to handle as you know th ...

51#
發表於 07-9-11 14:54 |只看該作者

A Indian teacher

Hi, Everyone,

I am thinking to join this school and the class will be taught by a Indian Teacher, do anyone know any comment about this teacher, I have a little worry about her accent . thanks

52#
發表於 07-9-11 22:24 |只看該作者
原文章由 HoiYauBB 於 07-9-11 14:54 硐表
Hi, Everyone,

I am thinking to join this school and the class will be taught by a Indian Teacher, do anyone know any comment about this teacher, I have a little worry about her accent . thanks

Do you mean the indian teacher that teaches the playgroup? She does have a little bit indian accent. But she is nice and good.

53#
發表於 07-9-11 22:38 |只看該作者
My son is attending the playgroup at 10:45am. Frankly speaking, I was not satisfied with the playgroup during the first 2 days as it wasn't organized enough. And there was too much free play time where teacher's participation was minimal. Free play, outdoor activities, and snack time has accounted almost 2/3 of the lesson. Fortunately, I saw a little improvement today. Hopefully, it will get better.

[ 本文章最後由 kenzo 於 07-9-11 22:40 編輯 ]

54#
發表於 07-9-11 23:35 |只看該作者
原文章由 kenzo 於 07-9-11 22:38 硐表
My son is attending the playgroup at 10:45am. Frankly speaking, I was not satisfied with the playgroup during the first 2 days as it wasn't organized enough. And there was too much free play time wher ...

yes, agreed with Kenzo. I think the class has slightly improved as i have attended three classes with my girl already. I do hope the school can have clearer theme for each session in the class and can reduce the free play time a bit for more group activity. I am with Ms Preeti class, who is an Indian. I think her accent is fine and she is nice and friendly too. But as i overheard that they may have one more pg at the same timeslot and i am quite worried about it....cos for outdoor playtime, we have already got 2 classes in the play area and it'll be crowded for having 3.

55#
發表於 07-9-12 00:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

56#
發表於 07-9-12 00:08 |只看該作者
Thanks for sharing your comment on the Indian teacher.

Yes, PIPS called me today and told me they will have a new playgroup on coming Oct, do you think their playgroup is worth to join ? thanks

57#
發表於 07-9-12 14:33 |只看該作者
原文章由 cheerful-BB 於 07-9-12 00:00 硐表
Hi Teresalok

My girl also in the same classes and I feel abit imporved since I have papaer notice to know what my girl doing.

hi Cheerful-BB, oh, your girl's name is Grace? she is in the same class with Andrea. Grace is very cheerful and looks so cute!

58#
發表於 07-9-12 14:38 |只看該作者
原文章由 HoiYauBB 於 07-9-12 00:08 硐表
Thanks for sharing your comment on the Indian teacher.

Yes, PIPS called me today and told me they will have a new playgroup on coming Oct, do you think their playgroup is worth to join ? thanks

hi hoiyauBB, to me, i joined the pg cos i want my girl to have more chances to play and get along with other kids. PIPs can somewhat fulfil my requirements in this sense, though the pg still has room for improvement. But, one thing you gonna asked them is whether there are enough resources in the schools for having one more pgs at the same time.

59#
發表於 07-9-13 00:00 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

60#
發表於 07-9-13 02:57 |只看該作者
athanks for your reminding.

原文章由 teresalok620 於 07-9-12 14:38 硐表

hi hoiyauBB, to me, i joined the pg cos i want my girl to have more chances to play and get along with other kids. PIPs can somewhat fulfil my requirements in this sense, though the pg still has roo ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題