密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 HKUGA講一套做一套,實在令人失望
樓主: angry_mom
go

HKUGA講一套做一套,實在令人失望 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 07-7-19 22:18 |只看該作者
我並不認為hkuga對於首屆畢業生當年是無得揀的, 質素參差....等等云云. 雖然我個小朋友並不是佢地第一屆學生, 但我必須要說句公道話. 當年頭三屆學生中, 以小二小三插班和小一四班是學校本身自行面試, 取錄學生, 學校有100%收生權, 如何會無得揀???只有小一兩班是政府派位入來, 因為當年佢地申請做直資, 而係未批情況下仍是津貼小學, 所以有兩班派入黎,如果話無得揀, 都係.....對唔住, 我並無扁意,純粹分析啫. 另外, 小三入黎讀左三四年, 先至突然話唔收佢, 你叫佢地點算?係呢度教到人地成績差哂, 佢地又唔負責任, 趕人走叫人去邊呀?
如果佢地當初話開一條龍學校, 要學生符合幾多科合格....等等條件先至俾佢升中一, ok fine, 我都覺得好合理, 但係當初佢地話因為政府未俾到地, 所以初期我地都好擔心起唔到中學, 於是成班家長聯署俾羅范椒芬, 仲有家長親自譔文.....估唔到而家"打完齋唔要和尚". 開頭如果早講要好成績, 我諗個個都會去補習, 唔會淨係補英文. 唔怕講有一間差唔多係御用補英文o既補習班, 三年前, 當年最高級只有小五時, 已有超過30人在那裡補習(小四小五各三班, 30人一班, 小三六班, 小一小二各四班, 通常小一二太細, 唔會補, 亦唔覺得需要補, 因為水未浸到眼眉)那麼若說hkuga的學生英文好, 則要好好理解....

p.s.我的朋友兒子以為hkuga college有ib讀先至考進去, 睇黎, 他一定好後悔

82#
發表於 07-7-22 13:34 |只看該作者

Is it real?

I'm looking for a school to my daughter next year.  But it sounds like the workload of the teachers is really heavy.
As a parent, I think if the teachers' workload is too heavy, how can they be physically and emotionally be fit? If the
teachers aren't happy, the students are the one to be
affected. Would this explain the high staff turnover rate of this school? What do other parents think?
Almost 30 pages of EACH school report sounds too
much.
:tongue:
原文章由 Charlotte_mom 於 07-7-14 13:45 發表
我正拎住份school report, 等我俾個正確數字:
term one report, 6版紙
term two report, 6版紙
term three report, 12版紙
當然中間有好多係course description, 評分準則, 個個人都一樣, 不過可以睇出, 老 ...

83#
發表於 07-7-23 13:50 |只看該作者
原文章由 sue2moumou 於 07-7-19 22:18 發表
我並不認為hkuga對於首屆畢業生當年是無得揀的, 質素參差....等等云云. 雖然我個小朋友並不是佢地第一屆學生, 但我必須要說句公道話. 當年頭三屆學生中, 以小二小三插班和小一四班是學校本身自行面試, 取錄學生 ...

Totally agree!
I have attended their briefing before and considered to let my child to study there.  The two main selling points of this school were through-train and to run IB.  Every parent in the briefing session appraised it as their dream school.  And I think these two points make it becomes quite famous within a few years.  But when I look back now, I must say I am lucky to withdraw this school's offer.  

84#
發表於 07-7-23 21:35 |只看該作者
wildberries,

which school did your kid finally attend?

85#
發表於 07-7-23 21:54 |只看該作者
原文章由 yyfather 於 07-7-23 21:35 發表
wildberries,

which school did your kid finally attend?

Hi yyfather,

At that time my kid was accepted by 3 schools, they were CKY, HKUGA and a private school in Kowloon Tong and at last, we finally chose the private school.  And my kid studied well and happy at that school.

86#
發表於 07-7-23 23:06 |只看該作者
wildberries

Your kid is so lucky - not many parents are willing / able to pay for private school.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題