教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Six thinking hat
發新帖
查看: 1214|回覆: 6
go

Six thinking hat [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-6-8 09:53 |只看該作者

Six thinking hat

Any comment? Anyone has take the course before?

2#
發表於 07-6-8 11:27 |只看該作者

Re: Six thinking hat

I had taken the course for adults years ago (from the master trainers) , I found it very useful.  Apart from the 6 Thinking Hats, I had also taken a series of the Edward de Bono 's other courses.

I found it useful and taught bits and pieces to my children.  

I got some of Edward de Bono's books as well.  Actually there are a lot of his books in bookstores or the library, maybe you can have a look at their concept before deciding if that's what you are looking for .  However the trainer is also a key if they can deliver the concept and usage of the concept.

3#
發表於 07-6-8 11:38 |只看該作者

2girlsmom,

I find the concepts are not difficult for adults to understand.  But how about P.1-P.3 students?  Moreover, the way to apply each hat needs extensive real life practices, can such course do this for young learners?  

4#
發表於 07-6-9 13:13 |只看該作者

This is what I doubt?
HuiTung 寫道:
2girlsmom,

I find the concepts are not difficult for adults to understand.  But how about P.1-P.3 students?  Moreover, the way to apply each hat needs extensive real life practices, can such course do this for young learners?  

5#
發表於 07-6-9 14:06 |只看該作者

I have similar concern too. Can any parents share their thought if their kids have joined similar course?

6#
發表於 07-6-9 15:52 |只看該作者

After taking those courses my self, I went for a seminar for the 6 hats introduction to kids as well as reading books under similar topics.  

What they suggest is to introduce the "HAT" one at a time.  In this way the kids can understand it better.  Ensure you can point out real life example to them.  So the kid knows what you are talking about.

It is difficult for younger child.  But for P.3 should be a lot better.

One thing I found it hard....the children normally take what they hear from others take it as "facts".

But after learning one hat at a time (don't hurry them) and after months / years (plus their growing up) I believe they can make use of these 6 hats eventually.

"6 Hats" is not instant noodles , will not be cooked in minutes.  Adult can easily "push" yourself to use it.  But kids, you need to make them use to think in that way, systematic way rather.

醒目開學勳章 貢獻勳章

7#
發表於 07-6-10 13:49 |只看該作者

Thank you, very good suggestion

2girlsmom 寫道:
I had taken the course for adults years ago (from the master trainers) , I found it very useful.  Apart from the 6 Thinking Hats, I had also taken a series of the Edward de Bono 's other courses.

I found it useful and taught bits and pieces to my children.  

I got some of Edward de Bono's books as well.  Actually there are a lot of his books in bookstores or the library, maybe you can have a look at their concept before deciding if that's what you are looking for .  However the trainer is also a key if they can deliver the concept and usage of the concept.
以心開揚待人真  晴朗笑容樂在心
‹ 上一主題|下一主題