1#
發表於 07-6-6 00:46 |只看該作者

協恩叩門機率???

跨區協恩叩門機率??? 是否已經冇希望了???

2#
發表於 07-6-6 09:07 |只看該作者

Re: 協恩叩門機率???

協恩叩門位只留給協恩幼稚園,因為讀協恩幼稚園的小朋友都不能全部進入協小。

如果你真的是很喜歡協恩小學,可以好好努力,將來嘗試插班,二年班到六年班都有機會收(嘗試了才知有沒有位)。我大女只在協小讀了P.6(現在讀協恩中學F.1),也很開心。

將來總會有希望的!加油!!

3#
發表於 07-6-12 23:52 |只看該作者

只留給協恩幼稚園?? :cry: That means no matter I choose 協恩 in both 1st and 2nd rounds, and with some other ECA certs or with good result in school, all are no use in 3rd round?! :cry:
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

4#
發表於 07-6-13 00:10 |只看該作者

safarimama,

Don't be sad. The current system is like this. If you have 20 marks, you have some chance in 1st round, I guess. But I don't know how many got in 1st round with 20 marks this year. I don't know if other parents (even P.1 parents) know the exact %. Still you're better than many who only have 15 marks. Hope is always there. If your daughter has good results in school and in activities, you can apply for transfer later even P.1 admission does not work out. There's no need to worry at this stage. Perhaps your daughter can get in the 1st round.

CHEUNGLL

5#
發表於 07-6-13 12:02 |只看該作者

hi cheungll,
Thank you very much! When I chose Kindergartens for my girl, I didn't apply HY. At that moment, I thought it is too early for her to study in Girl's school. But now, I'm quite sure my worry won't come true...... she loves "male" very much!    haha... I'm so silly!

I really hope my daughter study in HYPS. It is a very good school.... haha ... when I was a child, I wanted to study in this school too, but........ no chance!
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x
‹ 上一主題|下一主題