go

好煩惱[選瑪利諾 vs 女拔萃] [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 07-6-4 12:13 |只看該作者

Re: 好煩惱[選瑪利諾 vs 女拔萃]

絶對同意!!
這點已証明妳女兒有真正的實力入讀該校    [quote]
睡美人 寫道:
女拔萃是由校長面試考入的, 瑪利諾是抽獎入的, 我會選擇女拔, 此終是呀囡自己本事考入的.
A Happy Big Head Girl..wish you luck and God always with us!!

22#
發表於 07-6-4 12:30 |只看該作者

各位媽咪,

我都有同樣煩惱, 小孩考到choi kai yau, 但大抽獎抽中英華,
如果係你, 你會點選?

23#
發表於 07-6-4 12:40 |只看該作者

我就覺得你無佢o甘煩lor!
SUPER-4M 寫道:
各位媽咪,

我都有同樣煩惱, 小孩考到choi kai yau, 但大抽獎抽中英華,
如果係你, 你會點選?

24#
發表於 07-6-4 12:46 |只看該作者

roxiekwong 寫道:
拔萃已收了我的囡囡, 但在大抽獎中, 竟又抽中瑪利諾, 現在真的很煩惱  學費不是問題, 你說我應怎選擇??[/quote]

The standard answer is "it depends on your kid, whether she is suitable etc blah blah blah" but obviously you are not looking for this sort of answer (because you did not tell us what sort of kid she is and so you did not expect people to give you "tailor made advice" based on your kid's personality).   

So, basically your question is simply inviting a comparision of the two.

Even though the "politically correct" answer is that "we should not compare schools blah blah blah", the answer you will get here is, actually, very obvious.

So I am interested to know what was the "thing" which caused you to be troubled about which one  to choose neh?  [quote]

王國長老

25#
發表於 07-6-4 12:48 |只看該作者

無錯,除左選邊間我地都會恭喜樓主之外,
佢放棄邊間,後補家長都一樣萬分感激啊!

Bluestar 寫道:
無論選那間,都要恭喜你們!

26#
發表於 07-6-4 14:20 |只看該作者

有無宗教背景呢? 如果無, 就再考慮位置問題, 有說女拔會遷新校, 第日你會唔會嫌山長水遠呢? 如果都唔怕, 就揀女拔吧, d女仔真係又獨立又叻女

27#
發表於 07-6-4 14:38 |只看該作者

anxiousparent 寫道:

So, basically your question is simply inviting a comparision of the two.

Even though the "politically correct" answer is that "we should not compare schools blah blah blah", the answer you will get here is, actually, very obvious.

So I am interested to know what was the "thing" which caused you to be troubled about which one  to choose neh?  

Agreed.

Since this is the one and only post that roxiekwong puts up here,  I have serious doubts about the motive of this post.

28#
發表於 07-6-4 15:11 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

29#
發表於 07-6-4 16:52 |只看該作者

I think this trouble is self-created and is totally unnecessary. You said money is not a problem. If DGJS has accepted your kid, you should not even bother to try the lucky draw. If you try the lucky draw, that means you think Maryknoll is in some way better than DGJS, then u should take Maryknoll. OR you just want us to support a decision that you have already made?

30#
發表於 07-6-4 17:13 |只看該作者

chanlui 寫道:
I think this trouble is self-created and is totally unnecessary. You said money is not a problem. If DGJS has accepted your kid, you should not even bother to try the lucky draw. If you try the lucky draw, that means you think Maryknoll is in some way better than DGJS, then u should take Maryknoll. OR you just want us to support a decision that you have already made?

講得非常好!!   

31#
發表於 07-6-4 17:14 |只看該作者

chanlui 寫道:

Let's look at the possibilities.

He/She is not asking for advice based on address/location, because he/she did not tell us where he/she lives.  

He/she is not asking for advice based on the kid's personality, because he/she did not tell us the kid's personality.

He/she is not asking for advice based on a wish to bring "the younger sister" in as well (because if the girl has a younger sister, getting into an aided school will have the guarantee that the younger sister will also get in).  He/she did not tell us anything about this.

So the question is just another way of asking (in the usual way) - "which one is better?"  

Why does he/she not bring out what he/she regards to be the good points or not-so-good about each school which caused him/her such agony.  If someone is truly "troubled" then we would expect to see the reasons causing the "trouble" before any views or opinions can be given. Without these, any "advice" here is just going to be the usual stuff. (apart from the usual impressionable "clap hands icons" or "gung hay" or "wah, nay gor nui ho lag ah")

There are two more possibilities:

1.  The writer knew full well where he/she wants to go, and is just writing here to "sai mang".  But the possibility is very small.  No one knows who he or she is anyway.

2.  The writer just wants to stir up discussion and therefore he/she made up a pretext to ask a question.     I do not want to sound uncharitable, but this is a distinct possibility, because of the way the question is asked.   

32#
發表於 07-6-4 20:13 |只看該作者

部署去考DGS的家長都唔會諗住考到用黎做大抽獎"BACKUP"掛!
該用戶已被刪除

33#
發表於 07-6-4 21:07 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

34#
發表於 07-6-4 21:15 |只看該作者

agreed..

tommythumb 寫道:
[quote]
chanlui 寫道:

講得非常好!!    [/quote]

35#
發表於 07-6-4 21:42 |只看該作者

真奇怪,升小學點解唔

36#
發表於 07-6-4 22:15 |只看該作者

what a topics.  

37#
發表於 07-6-9 11:13 |只看該作者

不需惱,
你(女兒)會一世夠運,
求其選一間都會成功,
周遭都充滿慕妒眼光,
但不需介意,
這一刻,
就像看到未來選牛津定劍橋一樣困難,
因為錢不是問題,最重要行運。

38#
發表於 07-6-9 11:48 |只看該作者

decision 寫道:
不需惱,
你(女兒)會一世夠運,
求其選一間都會成功,
周遭都充滿慕妒眼光,
但不需介意,
這一刻,
就像看到未來選牛津定劍橋一樣困難,
因為錢不是問題,最重要行運。

無錯, 很羨慕, ,
雖則囡囡都未有耐到小一, 但願有你囡囡咁幸運, 同資質.

39#
發表於 07-6-9 12:02 |只看該作者

但係封信講明唔可參加大抽獎架喎, 佢唔會俾人倏backup/ 2nd choice, 會取消小朋友既學位架   

YuYuMother 寫道:
女拔好似唔駛sign document架..........佢都唔驚d學生走啦, 大把人爭住入去讀....
[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]

40#
發表於 07-6-9 14:45 |只看該作者

ChristyBBmama 寫道:

但係封信講明唔可參加大抽獎架喎, 佢唔會俾人倏backup/ 2nd choice, 會取消小朋友既學位架   

[quote]
YuYuMother 寫道:
女拔好似唔駛sign document架..........佢都唔驚d學生走啦, 大把人爭住入去讀....
[/quote]

1.   DGS is a private school.  Accepting its place will not affect your lucky draw.

2.    But I maintain my doubts about the genuineness of the question - not because I do not believe that a person can be accepted by both at the same time (in fact I know many, many over the years, but I will not say which one they eventually chose), but because the way roxiemother chose to ask her question.   

3.  Curiously - she never came back to this thread.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題