用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 From Tai Po/Shatin to CKY(Tin Hau)
發新帖
查看: 1338|回覆: 9
go

From Tai Po/Shatin to CKY(Tin Hau) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-5-22 09:31 |只看該作者

From Tai Po/Shatin to CKY(Tin Hau)

Hi, my son will go to Po Leung Kuk Choi Kai Yau School at Tin Hau in coming September.   I am looking for a direct school bus from Tai Po/Sha Tin to Tin Hau instead of going to Sham Shui Po.  Will any new CKY P.1 pupil like to join together ? Please contact me by e-mail or 9356 8625.  Thank you.   :

Joe

2#
發表於 07-5-25 23:14 |只看該作者

hi, Joe,

My daughter will go to P1 of CKY too, we live in Shatin and it's good if there's a direct school bus to Causeway Bay.  Let me check with another mom to see if she's interested.  
Do you know how we can arrange it ?  And the minimum number of students to make it happen.  
Let's work on it.

Jee

3#
發表於 07-5-27 02:24 |只看該作者

Re: From Tai Po/Shatin to CKY(Tin Hau)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章 王國長老

4#
發表於 07-5-27 12:18 |只看該作者

e? cky唔係o係九龍架咩? 幾時搬去天后呀.............定係暫時性質? 因為我見佢網頁寫新校舍o係九龍wor
如果o係天后都好啊..........近我屋企   

5#
發表於 07-5-28 10:00 |只看該作者

Yes, Charlotte_mom, CKY will have a temp P1 campus at Tin Hau Temple Road, near Belilios Public School starting this Sep for about 2-3 years.

The school originally at Caldecott Road will be rebuilt.  Interested in the school?

6#
發表於 07-5-28 12:47 |只看該作者

hi joeclara,

My son will also join CKY school P.1 at comming Sept, I have interested to join your school bus team.  But  I live in Ma On Shan( not sha tin or tai po ).
what do you think if the bus travel through tai po, sha tin and ma on shan, Is it O.K.?

I send phone number to you by PM, pls check it.

7#
發表於 07-5-28 18:08 |只看該作者

Glad to see all your response.  I have contacted a school bus firm that only about 10 pupils at minimal are required to get a bus.  The route can be further discussed with the school bus firm.  In my opinion, Ma On Shan may be one get on/off point.  Please try to explore any other parents interested to join us.  

:

8#
發表於 07-5-30 09:13 |只看該作者

hi, Kyliema,

Have asked my friend, her daughter will also like to join this route.  Besides her daughter, she also has a friend want to join too.  So should be 2 more children will get on from Shatin.

Cheers

9#
發表於 07-6-4 14:02 |只看該作者

Dear all parents,

Thank you for your contact.  I would like to update you our present condition.  We have 3 parents from Ma On Shan, 2 parents from Shatin and 1 (me) from Tai Po.  We still need three to four pupils more.  Please try to ask any of your friends to join us.  Or any other suggestions ?

Joe   :

10#
發表於 07-6-7 09:41 |只看該作者

Hi Joeclara,

Pls check PM, thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題