搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港華人基督教聯會真道書院 真道中、小家長聚談
樓主: KenBaBa
go

真道中、小家長聚談 [複製鏈接]

141#
發表於 06-8-29 17:21 |只看該作者

Re: 真道中、小家長聚談

What is Net Teachers? Do they really do the teaching in class? or... only on Net?? Sorry if this question sound silly, as I am very new for Logo, my girl is going to be FS1 this Sept.

Currently, do they have any native English teachers ?

Thanks!

daisychan 寫道:
各位真道家長,

丘校長說今年從美國請了5位NETteachers,其中4位是ABC.

大囡說在Stanford Summer Camp 見過他們,而且是同一班机返港。
Alles gutes!

142#
發表於 06-8-29 18:34 |只看該作者

Hi, waterdrop,

First of all - welcome to Logos!

NET is the short term for Native English Teacher, i.e. we will have five native english teachers from USA.
ABC means American Born Chinese,i.e. four of the NET are "Chinese-look".
Parents sometimes mistook that Logos has no or not enough NET when they didn't find "Golden-hair" in the campus.

143#
發表於 06-8-29 19:12 |只看該作者

Hi Waterdrop,

Welcome to Logos family.

Before summer vacation, I heard from Head Master Yau that he was trying to grab quality teacher from International School in HK.  Don't know if it becomes true or not la.

To attract the NET to stay with Logos, he said he got plan to buy Village House for the NET to stay, instead of leasing flat for the NET.

144#
發表於 06-8-29 20:41 |只看該作者

Dear all Logos parents,

I'm new in BK, just surfing around and found this very useful forum.

My son is at K3 now and want to apply Logos for him, but still strugging between 傳統學校 & Logos. After reading all your past messages, I now feel more comfortable and glad to see all your kids are happy and enjoy their studying at Logos.

Logos has scheduled the interview in mid-Sept for next year P1, can anyone share  their interview experiences for me?  I know I shoud not ask these questions here.....but you are all 過來人!

Do I have to hand in my kid's profolio and recommedation letter along with the application?  Are parents being interview with the kid at the same time too?

Sorry for so many questions, billion thanks!!  

Chaimaa

145#
發表於 06-8-29 22:12 |只看該作者

Dear all,

好咯好咯,就快又開學啦,仔仔唔駛再成日在家吃喝玩樂、無所事事啦。返校後,他的生活可以再充實起來,學到更多知識、體驗更多校園生活。

Dear Chaimaa,

一年級入學會面詳情我就不知,但我想 profolio及推薦信當然可以帶同(尤其如果早已準備妥當的話)。小兒插班時,校長於孩子筆試後,先接見父母、再接見孩子,不是考我們英語,而是與我們討論孩子的優劣長短,過程輕鬆、言談真摯。我想會面時大家要真心誠意、坦誠討論就可以了。

146#
發表於 06-8-29 23:40 |只看該作者

hi傳統學校 many test and exam u need more time to take cake homework and read my daugher study two years 傳統學校 she very hard so i chang to her 真道this year i hope i can help u

147#
發表於 06-8-29 23:44 |只看該作者

check pm pls chaimaa i live sai kung also
chaimaa 寫道:
Dear all Logos parents,

I'm new in BK, just surfing around and found this very useful forum.

My son is at K3 now and want to apply Logos for him, but still strugging between 傳統學校 & Logos. After reading all your past messages, I now feel more comfortable and glad to see all your kids are happy and enjoy their studying at Logos.

Logos has scheduled the interview in mid-Sept for next year P1, can anyone share  their interview experiences for me?  I know I shoud not ask these questions here.....but you are all 過來人!

Do I have to hand in my kid's profolio and recommedation letter along with the application?  Are parents being interview with the kid at the same time too?

Sorry for so many questions, billion thanks!!  

Chaimaa

148#
發表於 06-8-29 23:46 |只看該作者

hi all i want ask how much the summer camp?

149#
發表於 06-8-29 23:58 |只看該作者

Thank you zoemaywang & kenbaba for your advise!  My son is more avtive type, I think Logos will be more suitable for him cos' I'm out of town very often.

Only one thing worrys me that I heard teachers come & go at Logos all the times, is that true?

150#
發表於 06-8-30 00:02 |只看該作者

u call call me anytime
chaimaa 寫道:
Thank you zoemaywang & kenbaba for your advise!  My son is more avtive type, I think Logos will be more suitable for him cos' I'm out of town very often.

Only one thing worrys me that I heard teachers come & go at Logos all the times, is that true?

151#
發表於 06-8-30 00:06 |只看該作者

please check PM

152#
發表於 06-8-30 00:16 |只看該作者

please PM me your phone number....thx!  

153#
發表於 06-8-30 00:19 |只看該作者

i send no to u
chaimaa 寫道:
please PM me your phone number....thx!  

154#
發表於 06-8-30 00:58 |只看該作者

各位,
我有個小朋友將會在明年九月入讀小一!  請問大家覺得"真道"的教學方法是怎樣、有什麼好; 而同馬頭誦官小的教學方法和其他有什麼不同?
THANKS!   

155#
發表於 06-8-30 11:15 |只看該作者

hi daisy

156#
發表於 06-8-30 20:27 |只看該作者

馬頭誦官小is傳統學校真道not傳統學校

157#
發表於 06-8-31 15:01 |只看該作者

Hi All,

請問第一天開學要帶什麼?

thanks so much!

158#
發表於 06-8-31 19:55 |只看該作者

Hi Chaimaa,

Welcome.

Active is good.  But also need to pay attention to a minimum level of discipline.  

During last 2 year's 1st interview, children were arranged to play together to see their performance.  Simple game, simple test, just test the true of the children and use it to project how the family is bringing up the kid.  (I believe).

In my case, I did not give any profile.

159#
發表於 06-8-31 21:44 |只看該作者

各位新加入的真道家長,
第一天開學, 不需太緊張, 只需為孩子準備水, 小食, 冷氣外套, 文具, 手巾仔。
如可以, 家長們明天陪仔女一同回校, 看他們早會, 輕輕鬆鬆上學去, 哈哈!
仲有噴蚊怕水!

160#
發表於 06-9-1 09:44 |只看該作者

THANKS SO MUCH