用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有無家長報咗奧地利維也納音樂學院係香港開嘅music play ...
樓主: sunland
go

有無家長報咗奧地利維也納音樂學院係香港開嘅music playgroup [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 10-4-7 01:45 |只看該作者

回覆 60# siusin54 的文章

我覺得佢哋就係因為新、兼且收費貴,未嚟得普及,所以先諗到用"家長分享"呢招做宣傳!
siusin54,你報咗星期幾呀?我依家好想快啲上堂,睇吓個課程究竟係點、小朋友能唔能夠enjoy,再決定之後繼唔繼續同介紹俾人。

62#
發表於 10-4-7 23:28 |只看該作者
原帖由 wccm 於 10-4-7 01:45 發表
我覺得佢哋就係因為新、兼且收費貴,未嚟得普及,所以先諗到用"家長分享"呢招做宣傳!
siusin54,你報咗星期幾呀?我依家好想快啲上堂,睇吓個課程究竟係點、小朋友能唔能夠enjoy,再決定之後繼唔繼續同介紹俾人。 ...

RE:WCCM, 我報咗星期日, 我都想快啲上堂.....其實一個課程好唔好都係見仁見智....仲之enjoy上堂既過程咪得囉~~上完堂大家再討論下啦....

63#
發表於 10-4-7 23:50 |只看該作者
其實喺呢d forum有好多寫手,大公司都有,何況係新開嘅?只係呢間手法太唔高明啫!

原帖由 calbee6 於 10-4-6 18:38 發表
如果間音樂學校真係咁好又需唔需要請寫手去欺騙各媽咪呀? 特別我地d新手媽咪無經驗, 真係靠bk去攞料架.

點都好啦, 希望報左名既bb, 返學都開開心心啦. ...

64#
發表於 10-4-8 12:46 |只看該作者
首先澄清我對呢間學校無偏見,佢哋係新學校,好唔好亦唔敢妄下判斷,真係需要各位報咗名同上過堂既家長分享&報料。

不過,佢哋既寫手唔高明之餘,仲有喺事情被揭發後繼續扮家長態度惡劣地留言,呢個先係令我覺得憤怒既原因!

65#
發表於 10-4-8 23:55 |只看該作者
I agreed. No need to guess who is writer or not. I am waiting ahead this Sunday 1st lesson also.
They promised me the tutor is from Hungary, and that is one of the reasons why I am willing to pay the premium and try. however, i saw the web, there is 1 chinese tutor who is not specialize in music. hope she wont be the teacher.

If they lie me, i also dunno what to do. Let's wait and share the feedback.

原帖由 siusin54 於 10-4-7 23:28 發表

RE:WCCM, 我報咗星期日, 我都想快啲上堂.....其實一個課程好唔好都係見仁見智....仲之enjoy上堂既過程咪得囉~~上完堂大家再討論下啦....

66#
發表於 10-4-9 01:07 |只看該作者
siusin54、calbeeng :
咁我早過你哋上喇!因我報咗星期六班呢!
真係好想快啲上堂,到時就知佢同其他音樂playgroup有咩分別。
其實只要佢哋真係有質素、而小朋友又吸收到,價錢貴啲都無所謂。不過我都怕期望越大、失望越大…
到時上完堂再互相分享啦!

67#
發表於 10-4-15 15:14 |只看該作者
My son and I joined their first music class this past Sunday.  

My first impression was that the teacher wasn't well prepared for the class and frankly speaking, she is quite inexperienced.  The class lasts for one hour and I have to admit they have their tactics of teaching music.  Unlike other kids' playgroups, they do have the philosophy of teaching music rather than letting the kids playing around on their own.  They have their own strategies.  

Other than the welcome and goodbye songs, they have only ONE theme song per class.  So for about an hour, the teacher was singing one single song.  With that one song, the teacher taught the kids the notes as well as high/low pitches, rhythms, etc.  One impressive thing is that the teacher allowed the kids to try playing the musical instruments like piano.  

As a parents, I feel it's kind of boring.  But surprisingly, my son (5.5 months old) didn't fall asleep or showed me his "annoying" faces although the whole hour was singing like one single song.

Frankly speaking, if you want your kids to have the basic knowledge of being a musician and learn music, and I mean real music (with theories, reading notes, perfect pitch training, etc.), this playgroup might help.  However, if you just want your kids to have fun, singing, dancing, hanging out with friends, other playgroups might offer a better opportunity.

原帖由 xiangiris 於 10-4-5 17:24 發表

Hi, 小冬菇,my daughter is 16 months now. I'm also very keen to know your experience and evaluation of this music playgroup. I think that your judgment as a musician will help parent like me a lot. Co ...

68#
發表於 10-4-15 15:27 |只看該作者
Hi 小冬姑, thanks for your sharing.

69#
發表於 10-4-16 01:44 |只看該作者
Thanks for your sharing 小冬姑, since the teacher is non Chinese (is she from Austrian??), does she speak good English. Did you able to speak with her and to learn more about her background, teaching approach...etc?  Mind to share please, tks a lot.

70#
發表於 10-4-16 16:27 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

71#
發表於 10-4-16 23:51 |只看該作者
My son's class only has 2 classmates last Sun, and is taught by Agnes. She is not Austrian, but hungarian. As 小冬姑 said, they have their own way of music 'inspiring" method. I cant say it is teaching coz they just want to develop toddlers motor skill at this stage.
I asked Agnes after class and she said Child should not learn piano until 4 years old coz finger posture and the bones is not mature enough ( i duno playing piano, hope i can express well).

Whether it is worth or not. Hard to say. Somebody try to forum seeding and do advertising, i agreed it is not good. But be honest, for those who criticise so crazily here, are they competitor of this music academy or not, heaven knows?

The best is you guys try to ask more, see if they have trial class and see if u feel it suit your kids.

Just like strollers , why some selling 199only but Peperego cost u over 3000? They must have their selling point (made in china? made in italy?)

Just my opinioin. thanks

原帖由 maiye 於 10-4-16 01:44 發表
Thanks for your sharing 小冬姑, since the teacher is non Chinese (is she from Austrian??), does she speak good English. Did you able to speak with her and to learn more about her background, teaching  ...

72#
發表於 10-4-18 01:32 |只看該作者
$700上45分鐘值唔值睇你点計條數。如果淨計課程內容、導師資歷, 可能真係唔值。但加上"維也納音樂學院"品牌及名校證書, 咁有d家長可能覺得值。

買得名牌, 總要比premium買個brandname。我覺得各有所需啦!

73#
發表於 10-4-25 17:18 |只看該作者
I doubt this playgroup very much, first, I tried to click the Vienna Music Board link in their website and it links to a telecom company, then I tried to google the Music Board that was mentioned, but it seems not as "famous" as it said.  Also, I saw the playgroup post an recruitment ad to look for teacher in HK and the requirement was not that tough either...

74#
發表於 10-6-18 11:19 |只看該作者
唔知有無人上緊level 2 呢?
可否分享吓? thx!

75#
發表於 10-8-29 23:53 |只看該作者
i agreed w/ 小冬姑. my son will be finishing 1st level and he'll start 2nd soon. one theme song is enough for the little bbs and there are only at most 6 bbs in a class. now the fee's reduced to $350/ hr and it's q. reasonable. the theme song is q famous and easy to get remembered. my son even swings his body when i sing those songs at home. he knows how to play drum as well. that all he learned and i'm q. happy with that.

76#
發表於 10-8-30 15:23 |只看該作者
我女兒上了一堂就非常不喜歡!他們和其他的音樂課不同, 大部份時間必須坐著聽課, 老師的專業程度我也有非常大的疑問, 她的音色和音質,聽起來也並不悅耳, 上課時候我女兒一點熱情和投入都沒有, 這是我第一次看到她會有這樣的反應, 相較於我正在上的musik n motion就非常不同, 第一次帶她去上, 就很開心的會自己走去打鼓, 會去觀察其他小朋友和老師, 場地也大好多~維也納這地方場地好小, 加上家長在內, 老師, 小小的房間擠的滿滿的, 個人的淺見。

77#
發表於 10-9-3 09:50 |只看該作者
The credibility of the certificate is also in doubt. They offer a certificate after 12 lessons originally then changed to 36 lessons. I tried to call and asked about the differences. They said that the contents had changed. I asked them the difference in the content structure and why my son will be enrolled in the same class as the kids who are attending the 12 lessons certificate, but none of them can answer me and they did not return my call. I dont mind them charging more, but at least I need to believe in what they are teaching. I simply cannot have any trust in them.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題