發表於 04-10-16 15:09 |只看該作者

Re: 乙明救世軍幼兒園家長, 請進!!

晴晴媽, 諾妍明天會上playgroup gar lah...see you tomorrow
color=0000FF]Sherry & Sherman Mama

62#
發表於 04-10-17 01:49 |只看該作者

Hi everybody!
I am sorry but I think I'll be alot quicker to type in English, please don't mind!

tokyleung,
>>你係全職mami?
NO LA!! I Wish I were. I work full time instead.
Just that my job is quite flexible which I can on and off bring 晉晉 to school in the morning!!

To All:
Just want to see if you apply K1 for your boys/girls?
Or do you planned to stay here for the coming four years?

I have no idea if I send him to K1 or stay in SA.
Initially(before joining SA), I just plan to let me take 1 year N1 and then go for other K1.
But now, it seems that the school and teachers are quite good, and I appreciate that they are very serious on children education, which makes me think about to stay.

Therefore I think I  just  applied, interview first and think later.I applied for a few Kinder, and actually interviewed one of them already: 嘉德麗。
(晉晉 were in good mood and answer all questions, thank God! but he told me he really likes to go study in 碧濤真理浸信會instead,  where I brought him for a school visit tour last week)
So in shatin  we also applied 聖心 and 碧濤 but not interviewed yet.
Also took forms for Kentville and St. Cat.

How about you guys?

63#
發表於 04-10-18 09:51 |只看該作者

Andrewmama,

yes, before Lok Yin went to SA, I still insist to collect and apply some kg for interview, but now I change my idea because my friend who is working in nursery said change kg is very important and affect our child, if she/he feel happy in here, maybe she/he will refuse to enjoy in an others, so I planned to wait to see how's SA.  Now, I won't go to apply any kg because I quite happy and appreciate the existing one...just wait to see any happen in future, if yes, I don't think it's difficult to join anyone kg in Shatin.  (Just my opinion...) :wink:

64#
發表於 04-10-18 16:22 |只看該作者

Hi hi,

I also loves the nursery very much and therefore not even plan to let Yoyo to attend any interview.  Do you, mummies, prepare to write any comments to be posted on its open day  

Machoma

65#
發表於 04-10-18 19:07 |只看該作者

YoYoma,

Can we??? and how???  If yes, I interested to do so because I'm really appreciating of them...

Machoma 寫道:
Hi hi,

I also loves the nursery very much and therefore not even plan to let Yoyo to attend any interview.  Do you, mummies, prepare to write any comments to be posted on its open day  

Machoma

66#
發表於 04-10-18 20:42 |只看該作者

Do you all go to the Open Day? Will you bring the little ones?I very much want to go but me and husband both have work Satuarday afternoon.
I can only attend the morning session and rush to leave at 12:45! I will ask the teacher tomorrow if it worths to go at that period of time.
(don't want to just sit for the ceremony and opening speech)

Machoma, and SmallSmall,
you both choose to stay already, I wish I could make the decision as quick as you do, then I have less things to worry and take care of. I am those kind of people always "HEART BIG HEART SMALL"!!!   

67#
發表於 04-10-18 23:18 |只看該作者

Andrewmama,

oh~~~I totally forgot the open day tim...I have a lesson on that afternoon, maybe I just come on morning but depend on my project process...   :wink:

68#
發表於 04-10-18 23:25 |只看該作者

smallsmall,
For the Open Day, I just signed back the reply slip, I filled in 11: 15 am that I will attend the 教學示範 session.
Hope to see you!

69#
發表於 04-10-19 09:02 |只看該作者

Andrewmama, if I come, yes we can meet in that time, but the I haven't see the notice, maybe it left from por por home...   

70#
發表於 04-10-19 18:41 |只看該作者

I called Miss Ho today and she said LokYin is very good and enjoy to play today...it's wonderful

71#
發表於 04-10-21 17:18 |只看該作者

Hi hi,

Do you know where we will go for the school picnic on 17 Nov ? Ocean Park Will you all come, too.

Machoma

72#
發表於 04-10-22 23:57 |只看該作者

Hi,

I won't go to open day on tomorrow, so busy on my project, hope you all enjoy it...

YoYoma, yes, don't know the decision of that....

醒目開學勳章

73#
發表於 04-10-23 00:36 |只看該作者

你地好呀! 我有幾個問題想請教一下:

1. 我阿b依家20個月, 想報下年n1會唔會大遲呢?
2. 2歲小朋友番全日會唔會好累呀?

thanks!!

74#
發表於 04-10-23 20:23 |只看該作者

Geni,
Hello.
1.It seems a bit late.
But I applied for Andrew not very early as well, I can't remember but I think when he was 16-7 months old.
He was no.51 in the queue and was so lucky to be accepted to N1 this year.

I suggest you to apply as soon as possible,so as to make yourself you are in the queue first(=have a chance ). Otherwise it will be really too late!

2. For my son, he dosen't show 好累. I think he get used to the daily pattern in school now.

Hope it helps!

75#
發表於 04-10-23 22:28 |只看該作者

我依家先知有個咁"正"既topic添, 得閒多d入黎至得

係呢, 有無媽咪要做運動呀, 家陣我開始積極做運動減肥, 要唔要一齊join physical既團體咭呀, 我仲欠兩個quota
:-D

76#
發表於 04-10-23 22:35 |只看該作者

Machoma 寫道:
Hi hi,

Do you know where we will go for the school picnic on 17 Nov ? Ocean Park Will you all come, too.

Machoma

我仲以為去嘉道理農場添 不過, 去邊都係一樣, 2仔底照根一樣去

醒目開學勳章

77#
發表於 04-10-24 00:47 |只看該作者

今日去o左佢地個open day, 順便報名, 個老師都話入讀下年n1 o既機會比較微, 佢仲叫我細o個個一出世就好報名o勒!!! 真係估唔到咁犀利.... 不過點都會報o左先o既, 希望有機會啦!!

78#
發表於 04-10-24 09:14 |只看該作者

Hi, All,

晴晴無返成個星期學, 因為我地同了她去左旅行, 恐怕明天晴晴又要重新適應喇.

Andrew Ma, SmallSmall, Yo Yo Ma>> 原本我同你地既心態一樣, 諗住比晴晴係度讀N1, 跟住再試報出面K1, 但綜觀呢個幾月, 我覺得可以打消呢個念頭, 因為我覺得這裡既老師/嬸繙好好,  又有日誌, 我地又可隨時和老師傾談小朋友既野, 感覺和學校既接觸層面大左, 縱使晴晴每天返學都喊一陣, 同久不久唔願講返學既野比我知, 但我知道她是適應既, 起碼婆婆揍她放學時係開心. 加上我身邊每個朋友都叫我已經入讀了一間好既, 就唔好同晴晴轉, 因為又要令晴晴習慣新既學校, 新既習慣, 會令佢好辛苦.  再者佢地同我講, 任何一間SA 幼兒園都好難入, 我地已經踏到第一步已經好好喇.   所以我無再報其他, 希望晴晴能完全適應到這間學校既生活.

去旅行係去嘉道理農場(1st choice), 如果配合唔到, 就會去蕉坑自然教育徑.  我已經mark左假陪晴晴去喇, 希望到時大家都夾到一齊去啦, 又可以傾下師奶經ma

79#
發表於 04-10-24 12:40 |只看該作者

tokyleung,
Where did you go for holiday?? Happy?
We brought Chun Chun to Phuket just last month, and he was sick in the whole journey(ALL and OUT)! So we almost stayed in the hotel(actually the room all the time)!

I am still not sure about staying in SA or not, depending if other KG accept Chun Chun(SAU SIN SUEN LA)?!
I understand that SA's teachers and staff are very friendly and care for the children. But I also concern very much about the actual academic standard, specially English. This is what I am not sure.

80#
發表於 04-10-24 12:45 |只看該作者

Brianmama 寫道:

係呢, 有無媽咪要做運動呀, 家陣我開始積極做運動減肥, 要唔要一齊join physical既團體咭呀, 我仲欠兩個quota

Brianmama,
physical既團體咭, how much? If CHEAP CHEAP DAY, can think think wor!
It is a long term contract?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題