教育王國 討論區 小一選校 應該比小朋友係小一前學英文拼音嗎?
樓主: dream_dream
go

應該比小朋友係小一前學英文拼音嗎? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 10-12-2 23:36 |只看該作者
教letterland phonics o既老師唔少,我o個個係o係銅鑼灣教o既。阿仔到而家已經學左超過一年,而家學緊進階部份 (advanced)。
原帖由 chloechanchan 於 10-12-2 23:33 發表
Thomasha: 小女亦有跟一位私人老師學Letterland Phonics, 你所講的老師跟我們的老師可能係同一人呢﹗你哋係唔係Kowloon Bay上堂﹖學左幾耐﹖依家讀到咩Phonics Stage?

42#
發表於 10-12-2 23:42 |只看該作者
我住九龍灣架,可否比個老師資料我嗎?

原帖由 chloechanchan 於 10-12-2 23:33 發表
Thomasha: 小女亦有跟一位私人老師學Letterland Phonics, 你所講的老師跟我們的老師可能係同一人呢﹗你哋係唔係Kowloon Bay上堂﹖學左幾耐﹖依家讀到咩Phonics Stage?

43#
發表於 10-12-3 00:02 |只看該作者
我兩個女k3, o係出面學左3個月phonics. 因為學校一星期先得一堂英文堂, 再加上學校教的所謂phonics(我真係唔知學校教過什麼phonics, 因為咩教材都冇派返黎比家長睇, 可以話不知所謂) , 所以我覺得絕對有須要比佢地出面學. 不過我覺得佢地教得幾慢, 上左3個月而家教緊letter "R", 每堂教一至兩個letter sound. 我暫時未見到什麼成效, 可能要教到雙音先見到效果. 幸好我兩個女本身記性幾好, 佢地串字方面問題不大.

44#
發表於 10-12-3 13:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 Naurto 於 10-12-2 16:24 發表
for your reference.上海現在很多小學一年級已學国際音標. 所以我覺得 phonics 最少要識.....

Knowing IPA is good, but it doesn't help one read or pronounce the words without referring to the phonetic symbols.

Similar to most of you here, I didn't have phonics or IPA classes at school.  I bet we learned the language by imitation and repetition so that we would try to pronounce a word not known before by guessing (now IPA or speaking-dictionary would help correct the pronunciation).  Phonics classes are popular in the last decade or so b'cos it provides a "systematic" approach for non-native learners to pick up the language in a rather short period of time.

45#
發表於 10-12-3 13:58 |只看該作者
my little boy (almost age 4) started his jolly phonics class some months ago. i can't say for sure whether the phonics class boosts his english proficiency.
but one thing i think is more important: if a parent does some readings with the kids almost everyday, this would definitely improve the language ability of his/her kids.
as in my case, i use to read with my boy. so before he joined the phonics class, he's already been able to read some simple readers himself. indeed, he loves to read those stories to me.

46#
發表於 10-12-3 14:07 |只看該作者
Yes, reading is extremely important in improving English proficiency.  Phonics can help, providing a good reading habit has been developed first.
原帖由 kat0318 於 10-12-3 13:58 發表
my little boy (almost age 4) started his jolly phonics class some months ago. i can't say for sure whether the phonics class boosts his english proficiency.
but one thing i think is more important: i ...

47#
發表於 10-12-3 14:31 |只看該作者
原帖由 kat0318 於 10-12-3 13:58 發表
but one thing i think is more important: i ...

Keep up the good habit (and actually it is a time of intimacy with your son too).  In our case, our son still insists on reading together everday before he goes to bed.  But I wonder how long this would last for he's been reading by himself since he was small.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題