教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 有無讀德信小學的家長入來傾吓計 ...
樓主: catcatmom
go

有無讀德信小學的家長入來傾吓計 [複製鏈接]

381#
發表於 05-6-28 18:35 |只看該作者

Re: 有無讀德信小學的家長入來傾

Dear Tak Shun Mum

I want to say is that....Hope you dont mind as i'm very straight person. As i remember, Tak Shun Kinder parent like Tinkerbell have a big hesitation in previous message that whether to choose Tak Shun for their son if Tak Shun still remain am/pm class. Those boys who graduated from Tak Shun kinder even hesitate to choose their own primary. How about outsider parents? As you know, a number of Primary suffer from insufficient student due to low birth rate. Some famous subsidy school like St Mary, Yau Tin are very “itchy head” how to keep the academic standard of each student come fm pointing & Luck allocation.Generally,  31net parents prefer Yau Tin than Tak Shun, as the former is whole day school. Pls think about Tak’s future if she remain 1/2day school.  As a CEO principal Leung, how to solve the problem: 1. waiting for govt’s New arrangement. ( = waiting for “Luck arrival “) But Principal Leung told us already at the beginning of meeting, there’s no hope to gain a piece of land fm Govt to build a new school campus in Kln, or merge a school where at good location.)
2. wait for  no. of student reduce naturally and release more classroom for  whole day student.
3. Merge another school and split 18 classes in both school.
If you were she, what can you do ?
Needless to say! (expansion better than downsize)   

DouDou2004
You are right. The merge proposal have been submitted to EMB, It was a promotion meeting obviously, not collect the parent's opinion. But, You can fill in "No" on 1st question of the questionnaire to object the proposal. If most of parents disagree the proposal ( minority obey majority ), then Principal cant insist to do so. I believe Principal need to collect lot of questionnaires fm current parents to EMB in order to gain the final approval.   
I personally support the prospoal, the reason is that we need to face reality in this situation.

More one thing, Chow’s is 32, not 31net but secondary net KLN 1 is same as Tak Shun. I phoned EMB people this morning and they told me either 31 net or 32 net band 1 student have same chance to get a seat in心儀seconday school.
For more details, you can phone 2832 7740.

382#
發表於 05-6-28 21:19 |只看該作者

Dear all,

I fully understand the position of Principal & Father,  but I must look into this matter as a Parent's viewpoint.   

I really hesitate of the AM/PM switch time table.   That's why I have been considering amongest CSK,  Maryknoll Father & Tak Sun because the former 2 had schedule for full day already.   Sorry Yau Tin is not my cup of tea up to this moment.  

catcatmom,  as my first response regarding change full-day said,  I felt those already get into primary will be alright as they have the right to go or not go.   This merge is absolutely out of my plan, so I am eager to attend the talks to find out more points to "re-weight" in my mind.   As my selfish thinking,  I had been expecting my son will get a seat anyhow by 3rd round in Tak Sun but....     

Of course there is attraction of Tak Sun, otherwise catcatmom you won't use 20 marks for, hidemode also must do all the research before switch her boy to, right??  I have my boy wake up 6:00 (cry every morning) to here.   Must have supporting points in our mind.

Tks,

383#
發表於 05-6-28 23:58 |只看該作者

Dear Tinkerbell
I really read your mind.I heard lot of discontent from
current parents especially Kinder's during the last week meeting.  
But I think the situation's not so worse...
In fact....
Please check pm!
Let my son attend Tak Siu is arranged by husband, not me.Before my son attend Tak Siu, I know nothing about the school.I'm an unqualified Mummy.My husband and I will go to 7/5 meeting to get further info.

Tinkerbell 寫道:
Dear all,

I fully understand the position of Principal & Father,  but I must look into this matter as a Parent's viewpoint.   

I really hesitate of the AM/PM switch time table.   That's why I have been considering amongest CSK,  Maryknoll Father & Tak Sun because the former 2 had schedule for full day already.   Sorry Yau Tin is not my cup of tea up to this moment.  

catcatmom,  as my first response regarding change full-day said,  I felt those already get into primary will be alright as they have the right to go or not go.   This merge is absolutely out of my plan, so I am eager to attend the talks to find out more points to "re-weight" in my mind.   As my selfish thinking,  I had been expecting my son will get a seat anyhow by 3rd round in Tak Sun but....     

Of course there is attraction of Tak Sun, otherwise catcatmom you won't use 20 marks for, hidemode also must do all the research before switch her boy to, right??  I have my boy wake up 6:00 (cry every morning) to here.   Must have supporting points in our mind.

Tks,

384#
發表於 05-6-29 00:17 |只看該作者

Dear Tinkerbell & catcatmom,
Can you tell me what's the name of merge school in 32?
Two schools merge's method is make sure or not?

醒目開學勳章

385#
發表於 05-6-29 03:01 |只看該作者

Tinkerbell,

Pls check PM.

catcatmom,

Do u have recieve my PM ?

I will come with my husband on 5/7 . For my anxious problem , i will find a chance to ask the principal after meeting.Coz it will effect to my both sons. My eldest son is most. And i'm  afraid my little son is taking a risk .

醒目開學勳章

386#
發表於 05-6-29 13:25 |只看該作者

Dear Tak Sun moms,

1) As i remember, Tak Shun Kinder parent like Tinkerbell have a big hesitation in previous message that whether to choose Tak Shun for their son if Tak Shun still remain am/pm class. Those boys who graduated from Tak Shun kinder even hesitate to choose their own primary. How about outsider parents?

2) As you know, a number of Primary suffer from insufficient student due to low birth rate.

3)  But Principal Leung told us already at the beginning of meeting, there’s no hope to gain a piece of land fm Govt to build a new school campus in Kln, or merge a school where at good location.)

以上catcatmom講嘅point,係咨詢會校方都有講過出嚟

""" Tak Siu started to suffer from insufficient student, even they can set up six classes'P1'""""............都係事實

咨詢會Q&A

Q: 點解唔等07年chow's殺校後先搬去??
A: 因殺校後,呢問校舍要比番教署嘅"建校組",到時未必論到德小,因立法局質儀教署一邊殺校一邊建校,已有22間批咗新校嘅學校要各置,德小更加唔知等到幾時

Q:既然可以爭取到做番天主教男校,東亞係辦學團體,課程跟原校一樣,點解唔爭取埋校名,要加埋chow's??
A:而家係合併,新校本身有佢歷史,我哋唔可以抹殺人地

打住d先,諗起再打

387#
發表於 05-6-30 00:42 |只看該作者

Dear Lilymama

1) Chow Clansmen Association School at 32 net
2) No idea ! I will go to 7/5 meeting again to get further info. How about you?

Dear Hidemode
I received two message from y & replied you already. Have Y recceived ?  

醒目開學勳章

388#
發表於 05-6-30 15:42 |只看該作者

Dear catcatmom,

Yes, I've check it.Thanks!!

389#
發表於 05-7-1 21:30 |只看該作者

I have 'knok door' to Tak Shun this Tuesday and they call us on Wednesday said they accept him.
I feel very strange of they haven't got an interview and accept.
After that I read the post here, and I feel is it they accept them becase of just let him to go to the new school.
And I want to ask if I still let him to study in Tak Shun this Sept, and is he can't have the same school net and applicant for Wah Yan in P.6

390#
發表於 05-7-2 09:09 |只看該作者

dear all,

can you pm me what is the merge school
我今日追d post 有d 混亂 新校安排 tim
唔係辦多間新校咩?????

391#
發表於 05-7-3 01:18 |只看該作者

Dear Timberbell & catcatmom & hidemode,
剛剛看到toby豆在另外topic的留言,佢話2006年選小一時都可以揀油尖旺德信小學,唔一定要揀大角嘴,是否真的?
Thanks of all.

392#
發表於 05-7-3 16:47 |只看該作者

What about the level of Tak Sun primary now?
someone said if have already change from bank 1 to last bank 1 and nearly bank2, is it ture?

the 30 student(2003-04) can go to Wah Yan, someone said not from the 1st round(Wah Yan have reserved nearly 30 seat for Tak Sun, ture or not?), most all them is from the 2nd round lucky draw, do you know that?
Hope the Tak Sun parent can tell me some more.

And the 觀塘道聖若瑟小學 have accept my son also, how can I choose with these two school?
really make me feel trouble, hope some of you can help me!!!
Thanks

tyl

393#
發表於 05-7-4 00:35 |只看該作者

dear tyl
Q1. As i know, all of Primary schools have no banding, only secondary school.

Q2.according to Tak Shun's website data, there are 30 students entered to wah Yan in 2004. Tak Shun's principal recommends 30students to Wah Yan for interview in 1st round every year, but no sure win.

Q3.I have no idea about this school becoz there are less comments  from BK's parents. 觀塘道聖若瑟小學 is a private school  has achieved a high standard in English fm some BK Mum's commend. But as i know  聖若瑟英文中學 is a subsidy school admitted 60% banding one & 40 % banding two students in last few years so that she will probably "get off the bus" after new 升中 policy, unless she changes to private or DSS.
Hope the above Info can help you.     

tyl 寫道:
What about the level of Tak Sun primary now?
someone said if have already change from bank 1 to last bank 1 and nearly bank2, is it ture?

the 30 student(2003-04) can go to Wah Yan, someone said not from the 1st round(Wah Yan have reserved nearly 30 seat for Tak Sun, ture or not?), most all them is from the 2nd round lucky draw, do you know that?
Hope the Tak Sun parent can tell me some more.

And the 觀塘道聖若瑟小學 have accept my son also, how can I choose with these two school?
really make me feel trouble, hope some of you can help me!!!
Thanks

tyl

394#
發表於 05-7-4 01:03 |只看該作者

Dear LilyMaMa
first round 係自選+嗎?鍾意邊間去邊間!直接去油尖旺德小登記咪得羅,但如果第一ROUND羅著D分,換5到禮品,就頭痕啦!2ROUND你31NET到住,就DRAW油尖旺德小。32NET到住咪DRAW德小CHOW’S。3ROUND"Knock Door" 就睇有無VACANCY同埋梁校長想收出面生定德幼仔,所以7�5你地要出席,問下梁校長,德幼有無PRIORITY。

LilyMaMa 寫道:
Dear Timberbell & catcatmom & hidemode,
剛剛看到toby豆在另外topic的留言,佢話2006年選小一時都可以揀油尖旺德信小學,唔一定要揀大角嘴,是否真的?
Thanks of all.

395#
發表於 05-7-4 10:51 |只看該作者

Dear catcatmom,
Thanks for your information. My net is 35. If I choice it in first round, I only get 10 scores and I must give up Kowloon Tong Government School. 10scrores that means no chance for us,right? But I'm really want to try. I like it very much. Anyway, thanks.

396#
發表於 05-7-4 11:13 |只看該作者

catcatmom 寫道:
But as i know  聖若瑟英文中學 is a subsidy school admitted 60% banding one & 40 % banding two students in last few years so that she will probably "get off the bus" after new 升中 policy, unless she changes to private or DSS.

聖若瑟英文中學 is already a Chinese secondary school now, how come it will get off the bus?  In fact, the school wants to get on the bus as an English secondary school in future.

397#
發表於 05-7-4 14:20 |只看該作者

I got some confuse before, but I learnt from other topic that is a Chinese secondary school even it named 英文中學. Is it easy for CMI school get on the bus as this school admitted 40% band 2 student in past few years ?  

好多野係名不符實,有人鐘意叫自己做大隻妙,實得5尺高80磅唔夠.

WYmom 寫道:
[quote]
catcatmom 寫道:
But as i know  聖若瑟英文中學 is a subsidy school admitted 60% banding one & 40 % banding two students in last few years so that she will probably "get off the bus" after new 升中 policy, unless she changes to private or DSS.

聖若瑟英文中學 is already a Chinese secondary school now, how come it will get off the bus?  In fact, the school wants to get on the bus as an English secondary school in future.[/quote]         

醒目開學勳章

398#
發表於 05-7-4 14:51 |只看該作者

Dear catcatmom & Tinkerbell,

I pm you guys my mobile no. ,call me at tomorrow night.

Dear Tinkerbell,

Are u go too???

399#
發表於 05-7-4 14:55 |只看該作者

YES  !!!

I will attend even I still have 1 whole year to plan.

400#
發表於 05-7-4 15:08 |只看該作者

LilyMaMa

you're no need to worry if you live in 31 net.In fact , it is difficult to get a seat of Tak Siu at 1st round in coming year for 10marks student. But, I guess you can sure win at 2 nd round luck draw ( becoz one of my friend's daughter entered to St Mary at 2nd round in 2004 & my co-worker's daughter entered to Yau Tin in 2003. It seems easy to get a seat of favour school in past two yrs becoz of low birth rate.  )    or 3 rd round "knock door" as the Tak's vacancies should offer to those graduated from Tak Kinder first.            

LilyMaMa 寫道:
Dear catcatmom,
Thanks for your information. My net is 35. If I choice it in first round, I only get 10 scores and I must give up Kowloon Tong Government School. 10scrores that means no chance for us,right? But I'm really want to try. I like it very much. Anyway, thanks.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題