教育王國 討論區 學之園幼稚園(昇御海逸) 學之園(海逸校)06K1
樓主: LydiaWong
go

學之園(海逸校)06K1 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-7-25 12:28 |只看該作者

Re: 學之園(海逸校)06K1

Dear All

my son told me different things about the activity at school.  he told me that he used the box to make luggage.  and, i guess there are about 30 kids.  i don't think they split the class as i saw all kids go to the same classroom.  good thing is that there seems to be 4 teachers.

limma, what did you observe about the summer school ?

Lydia, 協康's course seems good.  It provides a wide variety of activities.  If possible, I'd also want to have some info about the course.

22#
發表於 06-7-25 14:04 |只看該作者

lisze~~

學之園d 老師整體質素真係唔錯, 好有愛心同細心.
今日ho lim 成日搣個咀唇, 搣到流血, 所以老師打黎話我知.我順便問埋ho lim 上課情況, 因為佢算係較細既一個. 所以我都擔心佢跟唔到, 好在老師話佢都ok.

老師話一班25個小朋友, 而且一齊上堂.
我相信佢地可以係d 哥哥姐姐身上學下野. 聽日我會車佢返學, 希望佢唔好再喊唔比我走啦.

23#
發表於 06-7-25 16:07 |只看該作者

limma

what's the name of the teacher who called you ?  chinese or foreign teacher ?  i tried to ask my son the name of the teachers but he couldn't tell of course.

i'm longing to hear what he did today at school.  let's share tomorrow.

btw, have you made up your mind as to which school your son will study yet ?

24#
發表於 06-7-25 18:16 |只看該作者

lisze

今日係中文老師call 我, 如無記錯好似係姓梁.
至於學校還在考慮中, 有時會好confirm, 但諗諗下又有動搖. 始終係2條唔同既路, 所以會留待開學後再決定, 因為驚揀錯路無得返轉頭

25#
發表於 06-7-25 19:57 |只看該作者

ljsze, limma,

It's good to know that your kids enjoyed the summer course.  Is there only one class offered?

The teacher to student ratio of 4 : 30 is very good.  The teacher can handle students' problem efficiently.

Lydia,

Is the Heep Hong course Preston joined a whole day one?  The course is quite attractive.  The course offered by Pak Tin centre is not so good.  It's just a music course, 2 hours per lesson.

26#
發表於 06-7-25 21:55 |只看該作者

Dear moms,
The course Preston is joining is 協康會at富昌邨, the course name is 多元智能夏日營, it's 5-day course, from 9:30 to 4 pm. There are a lot of different activities 有動有靜,訓練佢地獨立,和人相處,﹕社交能力及多元發展,有老師及義工,去唔同centres have different facilities, so a wide variety of functions for them. So far Preston really enjoys it (according to the teachers). It's not expensive, 5-day full day only $1200. But they offer to kids that are already training in the centre first.

limma,
You better make up your mind coz it's already end of July. Preston offered a place at SC pm class too. But I don't like pm class and it's also bilingual, so why not stay at LH. SC is bilingual for K1 only and K2  has one teacher. That's why I like LH better.
http://www.studio123.hk/onlinealbum/2008-02-03/preston.html

27#
發表於 06-7-25 22:29 |只看該作者

Lydia~~

如果有得比我選擇SC & LH, 我相信我都會選LH, 始終對LH有感情, 同埋上至校長下至嬸嬸都好NICE 好親切. 而且校舍永遠給我一個好乾淨既感覺, 更重要係K1-K3係雙班主任.

另一間學校11月先開學, 所以我地最遲九月尾決定...假如真係決定行另一條路, 咁就非轉不可. 其實我自己都有了決定, 只係我先生仍站在十字路口...

28#
發表於 06-7-26 10:28 |只看該作者

Doris

There's only one class of summer course.  So, kids from age 3 & 5 can interact with each other.  Since there are so many teachers, we will not stay & observe for a long time.

limma

Maybe you can ask the school later which primary schools will the K3 kids go to in the next academic year, though the number of kinder graduates is small.

I don't know there's kinder starting in Nov.  Which school is it ?

29#
發表於 06-7-27 14:57 |只看該作者

ljsze,

Younger kids can learn more from the elder ones in the summer course.  The K2 and K3 kids will be kind enough to take care of the smaller ones.

Dear all,

I just returned from Disneyland.  The weather was perfect for outing yesterday, except some raining in the evening during the firework time.  However, it was so crowded that we had to queue for long for games.

Brian behaved well.  However, he refused to eat the food there.  Luckily, I've brought some milk powder and he could have it when we returned to the hotel.  I think I have to prepare some snacks for him next time.

30#
發表於 06-7-27 18:36 |只看該作者

Doris

You said Disneyland was crowded.  From your observation, was it the reason that it's now summer holiday ?  Do you see many youngsters ?  I guess it was not your first visit.  If so, did your family still enjoy ?

31#
發表於 06-7-27 21:29 |只看該作者

Doris,
You are lucky that you went a couple days ago. The weather turned bad since yesterday. Was Brian afraid of the rides or the 3D show? Preston was scared when we went last year.

We are not going to Singapore coz I'm not feeling too well and it's too hot there. Maybe we'll go to Gold Coast hotel and stay to play the facilities there. Anyone been there b4?

32#
發表於 06-7-28 08:35 |只看該作者

ljsze,

I guess it's now summer holiday that there were many families and groups of youngsters in Disneyland.  The Hollywood Hotel was fully booked so we had to choose Disneyland Hotel.

This is our first visit to HK Disneyland actually.  My husband could only spare the afternoon of the first day and the morning of the second day, as he had to attend some meetings.  It's a bit rush but we still enjoyed.

Lydia,

We went to Disneyland on Wednesday afternoon.  It was hot but cloudy.  It's quite comfortable for outing.  However, the weather turned bad yesterday morning.  We chose to enjoy the breakfast buffet provided by the Hotel.  We then checked out and left.

We only stayed in Disneyland for six hours.  It was so crowded that we only played a few rides.  We chose some less exciting ones for Brian.  He likes the Autopia and Buzz ride much.  We didn't watch the 3D show.  We were too late that the all tickets were distributed before 5.30pm.

33#
發表於 06-7-28 09:37 |只看該作者

lisze~~
係呀, 佢地要足3歲先收架, pls check pm.

dear all~~
如果明日落雨的話我地都會去disneyland, 因為我貪佢會少d 人同埋無咁熱.
上次天文台話會狂風雷雨, 但我地都照去, 入到去竟然無開過傘, 而且好少人, 只係玩autopia 排得比較耐, 可能係新既關係. 如果有太陽的話我地就會改去沙灘.

Doris~
上年ho lim 2歲生日我地都入HK disney hotel, Luch 同breakfast 係翠樂庭食buffet, 第一日佢係餐廳見到d 卡通人物驚到喊, 第二日就好開心咁拖住佢地周圍走, 今年都考慮再住, 想試下hollywood hotel.

34#
發表於 06-7-28 14:00 |只看該作者

limma,

Brian was also afraid of the characters at first, until they came and play with him.  He was expecting other characters to come from time to time and he was willing to kiss them goodbye.

You are right.  Disneyland will be less crowded in rainy days.  While we left yesterday morning, we saw only a few people in the train to Disneyland.  However, not all facilities will be opened to public in rainy days.

35#
發表於 06-7-28 14:46 |只看該作者

Dear All

so blue today, raining & cloudy. my mother-in-law said this morning if the rain was too heavy we'd better not took the kid to school.  i really didn't understand why he said so. if he goes to primary school, will she say the same thing ?

my husband suddenly suggested to visit somewhere else rather than disneyland.  he said we'd been there once.  and, we would visit japan later.  he thought we may explore some other venues.

i remember that one of you (or maybe all of you) had been to resort.  is there a place where both kids & we can enjoy our time ?

limma, pls check PM

36#
發表於 06-7-28 21:38 |只看該作者

ljsze,
Since we're not going to Singapore, we're thinking of Gold Coast Hotel and stay for a night. Have you been there? I read something on the newspaper, there are some activities for the kids and they can go swimming or go to the beach. I'm thinking about it.

37#
發表於 06-7-29 12:46 |只看該作者

i also think it's a good idea staying at Gold Coast Hotel for one night.  i have not been there but i heard it was not bad.

i also know that Westin Macau is having a lot of activities for kids.  you may visit their website.

my husband mentioned about going to Phuket.

38#
發表於 06-7-30 07:12 |只看該作者

ljsze, Lydia,

I also heard that Gold Coast Hotel is a good place for families.  Many activities are arranged for kids and they can play in groups.

Dear all,

My husband and I brought Brian to watch Cars yesterday.  This is the first time for Brian to go movie.  The film lasted two hours.  As expected, Brian couldn't stay in his seat all the time and I had to let him sit on my lap at last.  Yet, he enjoyed and he even screamed together with other kids in the House for excited scenes.

The film is pretty good.  It's worth to watch.

39#
發表於 06-7-31 10:22 |只看該作者

Doris

I was also worried that my son could not sit still for 2 hours.  My son also likes the characters of Cars a lot, especially after we bought Lightning McQueen from Macdonald's.  Gee, I now understand why kids like Macdonald's so much.

40#
發表於 06-7-31 13:21 |只看該作者

Doris,
I plan to take Preston to watch Cars too. Preston also has not been to a movie b4, I'm afraid that he'll afraid of the dark. But he really likes the character esp, Luigi and Guido. I bought a lot of books from the book fair for him. Where did you watch it?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題