發表於 05-1-20 12:27 |只看該作者

Re: 低 近 八 成 學 生 心 理 質 素 偏 低

去食午餐? 兩"食送"套餐? 大家樂見

22#
發表於 05-1-20 13:48 |只看該作者

Philipwhau,

Reading the passage you quoted, just have some thoughts:

We usually said that the teens nowadays are rebellious, do not concern about their parents, just want to avoid work, study etc.  I think this is true, but not just today.  We all went through the age of teens, at that time, we were also not mature enough to take a lot of responsibilities, unless you have experienced a lot of setbacks.

I have also been a rebellious kid before and got to feel the love of parents and know the problems as parents only after I became parent.   So it is difficult to expect the kids to understand completely.  I will just try to understand my kids more and make friends with them, so that they can share with me more their thoughts, hoping to reduce the mental gap between us. We are actually also learning to be parents all the time!

23#
發表於 05-1-20 14:22 |只看該作者

bk孖寶食完飯未?   回應下
該用戶已被刪除

24#
發表於 05-1-20 15:49 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

25#
發表於 05-1-20 16:17 |只看該作者

又好, 我都想有bk fans.

26#
發表於 05-1-20 17:15 |只看該作者

Nowadays, I sense that kids are in general lacking in focus, no sense of belonging, indifferent to career issues and do not understand the values of life (being twisted by TV and polititians etc).

As parents, we must strive to infuse these concepts to them and try to enrol the children to schools that praise these values.

27#
發表於 05-1-20 18:02 |只看該作者

回歸主題, ” 調 查 又 發 現 , 年 級 愈 高 的 學 生 , 心 理 素 質 愈 差 、 抑 鬱 的 傾 向 愈 嚴 重 ”.這樣一來,年紀愈細愈易搞.除了父母,教育方法有無影響?在資本主義社會,金錢掛帥,人生價值?什至政府亦是非不分,長官卸責,傳謀捏造新聞,賣弄色情... :cry:
該用戶已被刪除

28#
發表於 05-1-22 21:55 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題