用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 保良局陳守仁小學 陳守仁小學 comments N advises 家長報到!
樓主: flostangraphy
go

陳守仁小學 comments N advises 家長報到! [複製鏈接]

301#
發表於 09-8-19 21:28 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

1)  Please DO NOT change your login name as we may not be able to recognize you in future!!  

- i still have problem to log in.... but now i find the way to get in! i have to 1st log in in the shopping kingdom... and get back to the edu kingdom... 
does anyone have the same problem?!?!? is it one of their strategy to get member click in this section?!?!?!?

- Can you save your current login name and password in the internet browser that you are using now?   
Perhaps this is one way that you can minimize the problem of unsuccessful login-in in future.

4)  You still owe us the souvenirs after your summer vacation!

We are still expecting to see your “tons of vacation photos”.

Too busy at work and have no time to upload them yet!! 

- i do, please click 
flostangraphy.blogspot.com
you're that i'm a bit busy these, but more pics will come.

- Based on the several vacation photos that you have uploaded so far, I don’t think you are just advanced amateur!   
The photos are very nice/professional and I don't think an amateur photographer can take such photos without many years of practice!!   

Well done!!  
And we expect to see some more soon.  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-8-19 20:24 發表

pincipal,

1)  Please DO NOT change your login name as we may not be able to recognize you in future!!  
i still have problem to log in.... but now i find the way to get in! i have to 1st log in in t ...

302#
發表於 09-8-21 09:37 |只看該作者
thanks principal for your kind compliment! i may start doing exhibition and sell my photos in a gallery!!!
may earn better life in this way!!!
anyway, you are welcome to leave comment and opinion on the blog!!
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

303#
發表於 09-8-21 12:31 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

May be you can consider to hold a photo exhibition called

“A Tale of Two Cities : Paris and Hong Kong”

and earn an additional source of revenue!!  

BTW, your son seems to have a girl friend!!  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-8-21 09:37 發表
thanks principal for your kind compliment! i may start doing exhibition and sell my photos in a gallery!!!
may earn better life in this way!!!
anyway, you are welcome to leave comment and op ...

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-8-21 15:41 編輯 ]

304#
發表於 09-8-22 10:39 |只看該作者
ha haha!! Maelle is actually his elder cousin.

原帖由 principal 於 21/8/2009 12:31 發表
flostangraphy,

May be you can consider to hold a photo exhibition called

“A Tale of Two Cities : Paris and Hong Kong”

and earn an additional source of revenue!!  

BTW, your son seem ...
"Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me.... Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful... that's what matters to me."
    -Steve Jobs-

305#
發表於 09-8-24 23:11 |只看該作者

submission of documents

does anyone know if we need to bring our son along with me when i submit the application at school?!?
does in person actually means anyone?!
    -Steve Jobs-

306#
發表於 09-8-24 23:18 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

It is NOT necessary to bring your son to school when you submit the supporting documents.

May we know your final decision (i.e. French stream or Chinese stream)??  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-8-24 23:11 發表

does anyone know if we need to bring our son along with me when i submit the application at school?!?
does in person actually means anyone?!

307#
發表於 09-8-26 09:38 |只看該作者
thanks principal for the info.

about the choice of stream... for the moment i would prefer keep it confidential to avoid any discussion of "right" or "wrong"....

原帖由 principal 於 24/8/2009 23:18 發表
flostangraphy,

It is NOT necessary to bring your son to school when you submit the supporting documents.

May we know your final decision (i.e. French stream or Chinese stream)??  

-Steve Jobs-

308#
發表於 09-8-26 13:25 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

It is a brillant tactic to keep some confidentiality at this stage as your applicant is too transparent!!

I believe you are a big fan of "孫子兵法"!!  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-8-26 09:38 發表

thanks principal for the info.

about the choice of stream... for the moment i would prefer keep it confidential to avoid any discussion of "right" or "wrong"....

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-8-26 13:26 編輯 ]

309#
發表於 09-8-26 14:41 |只看該作者
and also "The Da Vinci Code"!!

原帖由 principal 於 26/8/2009 13:25 發表
flostangraphy,

It is a brillant tactic to keep some confidentiality at this stage as your applicant is too transparent!!

I believe you are a big fan of "孫子兵法"!!  

-Steve Jobs-

310#
發表於 09-8-27 14:36 |只看該作者
flostangraphy ,

今晚打老虎!

幾時interview呀! 當年仔仔interview時, 我早了成個鐘到達現場,比佢在學校的 playground走動觀察和看壁報. interview完後, 他對我說他對學校己很了解, 因在壁報上看到學校有各種不同的活動, 他對很多都感興趣.  當日他的情緒相當好!

我想早些到現場讓孩子了解學校的環境是好的, 你可以參考一下

311#
發表於 09-8-27 18:29 |只看該作者
thanks a lot tingmum!!!
that's a good idea!!

i didn't submit the documents yet,
may see you all on Saturday!!!

原帖由 TINGMUM 於 27/8/2009 14:36 發表
flostangraphy ,

今晚打老虎!

幾時interview呀! 當年仔仔interview時, 我早了成個鐘到達現場,比佢在學校的 playground走動觀察和看壁報. interview完後, 他對我說他對學校己很了解, 因在壁報上看到學校有各種不同 ...
    -Steve Jobs-

312#
發表於 09-8-27 19:13 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

On coming Saturday, do you plan to submit the application in person or the supporting documents??

The official period to submit the supporting documents should be Sep 11-21.

Please make sure about it first before going.

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-8-27 18:29 發表

thanks a lot tingmum!!!
that's a good idea!!

i didn't submit the documents yet,
may see you all on Saturday!!!

313#
發表於 09-8-28 09:29 |只看該作者
whoof!!! thanks a lot principal!!
you are right!

原帖由 principal 於 27/8/2009 19:13 發表
flostangraphy,

On coming Saturday, do you plan to submit the application in person or the supporting documents??

The official period to submit the supporting documents should be Sep 11-21.

Please m ...
    -Steve Jobs-

314#
發表於 09-8-28 11:15 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

But if you would like to pay an extra visit to the school before the interview, I believe you are most welcome to do so!!  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-8-28 09:29 發表

whoof!!! thanks a lot principal!!
you are right!

[ 本帖最後由 principal 於 09-8-30 14:00 編輯 ]

315#
發表於 09-8-30 13:50 |只看該作者
it's always a pleasure to visit this school!!

原帖由 principal 於 28/8/2009 11:15 發表
flostangraphy,

But if you would like to pay an extra visit to the school before the interview, I believe you are most welcomed to do so!!  

-Steve Jobs-

316#
發表於 09-9-2 18:04 |只看該作者

2xxx received list

still 1/2 month left before dead line.... however, already more than 2xxx applicants on the list ah......

[ 本帖最後由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-2 18:05 編輯 ]
    -Steve Jobs-

317#
發表於 09-9-4 12:31 |只看該作者

11 直 資 小 學 月 底 截 申 請

(星島日報報道)二○一○至一一學年的官津小一入學申請將於九月中展開,但不少直資和私立小學已陸續在月初進行招生,本月底前將會有最少十一所直資小學截止報名。有直資小學校長提醒家長,學生在面試時最重要是表現自然,並強調家長切勿花大量時間和金錢於製作個人資料簡介及參加面試班,並指學校在取錄學生時會注重禮貌、創意和團體精神。

現時全港有二十所直資小學和四十所私立小學。不少直資學校在暑假期間已開始招生,部分更已截止申請,包括香港浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學,以及去年由津貼轉為直資的英華小學。英華小學校長林浣心稱,今年收到二千多個申請,較去年增加兩成,爭奪一百五十個學額,即平均十五人爭一位。她提醒家長,入學面試多以小組形成進行,校方會從中參考學生與人相處的技巧和基本禮貌。

直資和私立傳統名校向來受家長歡迎,其中一所私立名校拔萃女小學早於八月下旬接受報名,並於下星期截止。另外,一些傳統直資名校,如聖保羅書院小學、聖保羅男女中學附屬小學和拔萃男書院附屬小學,亦陸續在九月中截止報名。為讓家長更了解學校的教學模式和學習情況,大部分直資學校在截止報名前均會提供多場簡介會,以便家長為子女作出選擇。

聖保羅書院小學在一○/一一年度提供九十六個學額。該校校長陳陳慕珍稱,在接受報名前已收到不少家長致電,甚至親臨到校查詢報名詳情。她預計今年的報讀人數與去年相若,大約八百至九百個申請。陳校長提醒家長要預先讓子女有心理準備,在面試時要懂得表達自己,「學生須樂於與人接觸和溝通,才能表達自己」。陳校長續指假若申請學生有兄姐在該校就讀,會獲額外加分。

另一所傳統名校,拔萃男書院附屬小學去年吸引逾二千四百名家長出席報讀小一入學前的簡介會。拔萃男書院附屬小學校監張灼祥表示,過往發現有家長會為子女連續兩年參加升小家長簡介會,他強調「聽多一年的作用不大」。另外,每年簡介會均有補習機構在門外招攬家長為子女報讀入學面試班;他重申不建議家長為子女報讀此類課程。他表示,首輪面試會以小組形式舉行,考驗學生是否有禮貌、創意和群體精神。他續指,家長毋須為子女製作成本高昂的個人資料簡介,因不影響評分。「家長亦毋須忙於與我合照,這樣亦不會加分」。

另一所直資保良局陸慶濤小學在取錄小一新生時,將設特別的面試方式。校長陳榮光表示,在十月至十一月時會進行面試,但面試會以上課模式舉行,老師會從中觀察,了解學生是否積極主動參與課堂,以及學習態度是否良好。

2009-09-04
    -Steve Jobs-

318#
發表於 09-9-7 10:45 |只看該作者
good morning, parents of TSL!
    -Steve Jobs-

319#
發表於 09-9-7 10:50 |只看該作者
flostangraphy,

Good morning, TSL parent-to-be.  

原帖由 flostangraphy 於 09-9-7 10:45 發表

good morning, parents of TSL!

320#
發表於 09-9-7 11:28 |只看該作者
you add me pressure lar....

原帖由 principal 於 7/9/2009 10:50 發表
flostangraphy,

Good morning, TSL parent-to-be.  :lol :lol

-Steve Jobs-
‹ 上一主題|下一主題