密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 HELLO~ESF WKS 家長
樓主: anpanman
go

HELLO~ESF WKS 家長 [複製鏈接]

12#
發表於 09-9-10 02:03 |只看該作者
The campus is nice as it is brand new.  Toys and other resources are more than sufficient.

Teachers there seems ok but you know, it takes time to see.

Kids are happy there as ESF's principle is "Learn through Play", so they actually play play and play in school, there is no reason why they are unhappy , hehe...

One drawback is that they are still new, so there may be teething problem.  Many adjustment and improvement still need to be made.  Hope everything will be on track soon.

One more point to note is the school bus service is not satisfactory and the bus company who serves ESF seems not too care about you.  Also, about safety, some school buses cannot reach the entrance of the school and can only stop by the side of the road which big buses and trucks are running beside you.  Seems that no improvement can be made in the meantime.  Parents are worried.

原帖由 minima726 於 09-9-5 23:21 發表
dear all,

how do u feel the WKS campus?
is the teacher there nice?
is the kids happy?
i would like to send my kid there, so would like to have more info. any commont will be welcome.

thx

11#
發表於 09-9-9 16:06 |只看該作者
Hi all WKS ESF parents,
what do you think about not changing the indoor shoes when kids go indoor? Cuz' i saw kids are stepping the toys and everything w/ their black shoes and kids keep rubbing their eyes and faces w/ their dirty hands.

The school said they changed their policey about it just before the school started. Personally I prefer they have their indoor shoes. What do you think?

10#
發表於 09-9-5 23:21 |只看該作者
dear all,

how do u feel the WKS campus?
is the teacher there nice?
is the kids happy?
i would like to send my kid there, so would like to have more info. any commont will be welcome.

thx

9#
發表於 09-9-5 19:46 |只看該作者
yes, esf will provide snack...
My daughter is in K2 Kookaburra, which class is your kid in? i still have not applied ESF primary , will do it later,,,

8#
發表於 09-9-5 14:53 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

7#
發表於 09-9-5 13:05 |只看該作者
thx all.

6#
發表於 09-9-5 00:22 |只看該作者
yes, it is correct

5#
發表於 09-9-4 20:21 |只看該作者
yes, you still need to prepare food for next week and just one day a week after that...

原帖由 XOGOGO 於 09-9-4 16:50 發表
myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)

4#
發表於 09-9-4 19:28 |只看該作者
We also need to prepare the snack for them next week.

3#
發表於 09-9-4 16:50 |只看該作者
myjasmine,
so you mean kids do not need to bring snacks to school every day, except for picnic day?
I thought i have to prepare it for him every day. :)

2#
發表於 09-9-4 16:20 |只看該作者
8:30 from next week ...
you only need to prepare snack for one day every week, which they call it PICNIC DAY...the teacher should have stated in the communication book which day in a week is the picnic day, you check check la :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題