didima

102#
發表於 04-12-21 14:46 |只看該作者

Re: DBSPD interview後記

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

103#
發表於 04-12-21 15:15 |只看該作者

見到你地D小朋友個個都咁早熟,又識鎖定一間目標學校,又識安慰阿媽,真係.......我那傻小子根本心中就無甚麼一回事,仲淨係識得玩,唯有安慰自己,開心咪好囉,父母都係想仔女開心姐.

104#
發表於 04-12-21 15:26 |只看該作者

105#
發表於 04-12-21 15:38 |只看該作者

真係要向你地尼班叻叻媽咪同小朋友鼓掌, 尤其係didima個小朋友, 你個仔真係好醒, 莫講佢將會讀喇沙, 就算係讀最普通既小學, 佢他日一定非平庸之輩。雖然我個仔都入左DBSPD, 但如果有得俾我, 我就會揀喇沙, 因為真係可以慳番唔少錢, 小朋友讀書係一個長遠既project, 留番d 錢可以"留前鬥後"麻..   

106#
發表於 04-12-21 15:55 |只看該作者

cottontail

[size=large]恭喜哂呀
[管教]必須建立在母子間信任,關懷, 溫柔的基礎上, 至能達到良好的效果. 親情的溫暖比嚴格的管教更為重要.

"在人生道路上面對種種不同的困境時, 最困難不是要面對那個問題, 而是堅持一個信念: 向前看. 就算問題有多複雜都好, 只要你肯正面地面對, 一定可以克服. 當事情過去後, 回望整件事都是不外如是........................"

107#
發表於 04-12-21 16:00 |只看該作者

請問你們要有什麼準備先可以入名校呢? 例如要有咩獎和學什麼課外活動先有認可呢?

108#
發表於 04-12-21 16:11 |只看該作者

Jamesmama 寫道:
cottontail

[size=large]恭喜哂呀

多謝.. :wink:  :wink:

109#
發表於 04-12-21 17:00 |只看該作者

Hello,

Mine is only focus on "playing" but of course he is fond of going to school and courses. He is not so determinded (like didima's son) at this moment. However, I am fine since he is a sunny boy, always with positive attitude.   

We are not so intented to force our son to go into branded schools. We are just a very ordinary family with "negative assests". You know.... Try our best to provide the opportunities he deserves.
The schools' interviews were arranged for gaining experience/ confidence and testing by professional strangers same applied to the kinder interviews years ago.

I always tell my son there were fun games and just some Q & A during interviews. Just do the best. Even we went to some schools with his classmates. They started playing when getting into the taxi.

We do not talk much about the school selection process in front of him - not to pressureize him so much.  But smart kids can read from your face and the way you talk with friends. On the other hand, we should appreciate their performance. Even I can't go through at his age.   

civic, ericcmy, wanda and "Siu Mui" - looking forward to seeing you all later. Thinking of holding a rose in parent's meeting if any.   

Dadama- if i were you, I'll go for LaS. The cost saving can go to other areas for your son.

110#
發表於 04-12-21 17:34 |只看該作者

cottontail:
恭喜你

也多謝大家的安慰,剛同囝囝玩完puzzle,他突然彈了一句,再等下先拉,他似乎感受到我的心情,我忍不住衝了入washroom,心情平伏過後,我坦白對他說,他不愛鈔寫,怕他入La Salle感覺被punish一樣,Logos需好但新,他說試下先啦,你想我做乜我就做Й啦,唉,他咁乖,我也無話可說

didima

111#
發表於 04-12-21 17:52 |只看該作者

mingmingmom:
let's just share , i hope my plan you think useful
next month,  my kid will train the math and english, special for the skill to understand the meaning of the words

second he will now learn  about the grammer ,and insist to read  2 to 3 story books per week

third need to dictation  ten words per week five for english , and five for chinese

fourth, continue to teach him about 指示字,形聲字

fifth,加強前3指協調,眼晴追視及手腕力的訓練

sixth, prepare 親子tell story in his school.

and also his 大肌肉的訓練,e.g :swimming , roller skating

and his EQ training:學圍棋

also is 手眼協調,耐性training:piano

last is painting
didima

112#
發表於 04-12-21 17:57 |只看該作者

wunma:
在我心中La Salle是very top school,唔知點解,我總覺是很太壓力,希望你明白我心情
didima

113#
發表於 04-12-21 18:01 |只看該作者

easy:
thanks
didima

114#
發表於 04-12-21 22:10 |只看該作者

Hi all parents,
I want to share my views for DBSPD interview.I am not sure if my son is on waiting list or rejected(because right now our family is not in HK & I just called the school that he was not on the list).
I just want to share my son's classmates real cases so that maybe you can know more about DBSPD. My son's classmates applied about six private/DSS, some of them same with my sons'.However his mother told me that none of the above schools acceped his son.Some rejected & others on waiting list.Even his mother told me that when he applied DBSPD, he didn't behave himself politely,did not say any goodmorning/goodbye to the teachers & both 1st & 2nd interview the kid was not accompanied by both parents,only his mother. His mother asked him what the interviewer questioned for, he tell nothing to his mother. However he got accepted. I strongly believe that the main reason was his family living in "The Peak" & their parents are both lawyers.
Even I'm very disappointed too, however we should be proud of our son. The final admission was not mainly from our son's behaviour,mainly consider family background/occupation....etc.  

該用戶已被刪除

115#
發表於 04-12-22 09:44 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

116#
發表於 04-12-22 10:02 |只看該作者

該用戶已被刪除

117#
發表於 04-12-22 10:06 |只看該作者

118#
發表於 04-12-22 10:08 |只看該作者

I'm not surprised.  Last year, they accepted two students from an international school charging very expensive school fee.  One of them was not regarded as smart in the school.         

119#
發表於 04-12-22 10:10 |只看該作者

120#
發表於 04-12-22 10:12 |只看該作者

philip:
thanks for your best regards, i am feel better now
didima
‹ 上一主題|下一主題