密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 聽到都驚.....
樓主: ronkslee
go

聽到都驚..... [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 10-10-20 00:52 |只看該作者
After that I realized the problem and start do training for him every night after work.

I play with him and teach him anything that we play - asking him questions about the food we eat, the things in the house, teaching him animals, bring him to ocean park to see the real thing. Take him out every weekend and learn all the transportation vehicles, and various professions - policeman, doctor, nurse, postman, taxi driver, bus driver, fireman, security guard, etc. Attend interview class, take him to speech therapy, asking him colors of all the things, put up an alphbet board at home & let him watch phonics DVD. Take him to park three times a week - teach him the name of everything in the park & let me do climbing and social with other babies. Attend music class. Take him to supermarket and tell him name of everything. Give him money and ask him to line up and check out in the cashier and put everything in our bag. Put back the stroller in the correct place. Ask him to buy things he want in 7-11 and pay by octopus. Play lego with him and stimulate his imagination by making train, aeroplane, etc. Do role-play at home like at school, in the doctor's clinic, in the restarant, etc. Bring him to post office to mail letters. Ask him to open our mail box and get letters. Teach him to buy soft drink from vending machine. Ask him to press the lift to know which floor he lives, call back home to talk to him over telephone, look through the window and ask him what he see, cross the road by looking at the traffic lights, throw rubbish into the rubbish bin at home and while go out.I also read books and ask him to identify everything in the pictures. Bring him to shopping to teach him things new to him - e.g. things in the kitchen.

Over this six months, now he can master most of the interview subjects. I am very glad and seeing him improving each day. So I am really ansxious to see his interneiw performance - no matter what is the result - I already seen the results of my efforts.

82#
發表於 10-10-20 01:17 |只看該作者
For my nine months old daughter - she is a 0912 baby. In order to get her prepared and strenghen her ability, I send her to two playgroups at six months old - Baby gym and Kindermusic.

On nine months old I send her to the third playgroup - cantonese playgroup.

Now I am trying to find the fourth one on English playgroup.

I believe sending her to see people more will stimulate her social ability, at least not to afraid and cry in front of strangers & in fact love to interact with other people. She also go to the park three times a week.

I have a maid full time taking care of her - doing following training every day:
- pick up tiny star biscuit by first two fingers & eat - by both hands
- baby massage
- rolling massage ball all over her body
- rolling on big fitballs - front and behind, left and right until she reach the floor.
- listen to CD - from kindermusic and others & dance
- watch 40 minutes baby DVD - baby enstein
- forward roll and backward roll (learnt from baby gym)
- push balls back and forth
- walking with maid's support
- finger pointing to all things in the house & teach her the names
- practice bye, flying kiss, hi, clap hand, tap hand on floor.
- crawl through some obstacles like mountains built by various big cushions
- playing toys like piano, blocks, riding car, baby walker, and other 1 year old toys like spinning, pressing buttoms
- showing flashcard
- bath with floating animals / small bucket of water
- coloring with crayons on the wall- maid holding her hand
- reading story books
- teach her to hold the spoon while feeding congee (then maid holding her hand)
- drink water by training cup, not milk bottle
- drink milk by holding the bottle by herself

Sometimes we also play bubbles and circle time activities with the brother and the maid, puppets, etc.

Every weekend I took the babies to new places together with my daughter - mostly outings and parks - playing with sand, crawling on grass, seeing the kite, and get in touch with things not present at home - liking holding the rail in MTR.

I am hoping that I am giving her enough stimulation for a better development.

83#
發表於 10-10-20 02:11 |只看該作者
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

84#
發表於 10-10-20 12:32 |只看該作者
agreed, 愉快學習不等於唔學習.

人總不能逃避壓力, 而要學習如何處理壓力. 除非你想培養hea 精...
原帖由 cha-cha-cha 於 10-10-19 18:32 發表
星期一到五像大人般工作完成後有小小時間做下其他野,
如佢鍾意上網計3年級奧數,鍾意推算,鍾意上榜;
鍾意上網學習同人較量,過程是開心的.
星期六,日,是運動日,我仔勁鍾意跑,