用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 瑪利曼小學 06年囡囡入讀瑪利曼小一嘅家長,入黎認識吓! ...
樓主: 匿名
go

06年囡囡入讀瑪利曼小一嘅家長,入黎認識吓! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-9-19 10:02 |只看該作者

Re: 06年囡囡入讀瑪利曼小一

hi OldSim,
我女女今年2A,你呢?
有點問題好煩惱,因為其他學校10月開始會測驗,瑪利曼頭一次評估在11月派,咁會唔會又係10月尾開始測呢?驚驚地到時教得太快,溫書會好吃力,所以私底下已經教了女女2課英文,1課G.S.及讀完story book第1個故事-The Pancake,我會否太過擔憂呢?

42#
發表於 06-9-19 10:11 |只看該作者

Ms.Ng上年都係教我女女G.S.,我女女係超鍾意佢,不過基本上瑪利曼每個老師都好得學生歡心,P.1時我問過女女邊個老師唔鍾意,佢話個個老師都好nice好鍾意,同樣亦都好funny,無又嚴又惡的老師存在佢學校喎!
Naughtymom 寫道:
我囡(P.1B)既G.S係Ms. Ng教,囡囡很喜歡她。She said Ms. Ng is so funny.     

43#
發表於 06-9-19 11:17 |只看該作者

S&E,

Just like your daughter, my girl (also in 1D) also keeps the ex. books & worksheets at school. For the books, she needs to bring them according to the timetable everyday.    The schoolbag has been so heavy that she complains it makes her shoulders painful. Has your daughter said anything about the weight of her schoolbag?

The application form for the Speech Festival would have been handed in this morning to Miss Chan.

Cheers   

44#
發表於 06-9-19 11:24 |只看該作者

flower99,

我女讀2D.

嘩!你好勤力,我仍未開始呢

45#
發表於 06-9-19 11:29 |只看該作者

nicmothher,

My kid was reluctant to let me sign in the MMR injection form. She was afraid that she would be the ONLY girl who cry during the injection. I convinced her that she as well as her fellow P.1 schoolmates would be injected by experienced nurses, just try to relax   , it won't give her too much pain. .., etc. And she finally agreed.

I have also signed in being a volunteer lunch helper. We might be able to meet each other if the schedule set (by the PTA?) let me help on the same days as yours.

Cheers  

46#
發表於 06-9-19 12:29 |只看該作者

其實所有ex.book和workbook已經留在學校,要做先帶回家,上學期書又分開上冊和下冊,book A和book B,現在老師只開始教上冊和book A,咁點會重呢?記得我女女上年小一時書包係好輕鬆.
該用戶已被刪除

47#
發表於 06-9-19 13:49 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

48#
發表於 06-9-19 14:16 |只看該作者

Dear All

我個女都是讀1D班,搭12號校車,囡囡好鐘意Ms. chan. 話佢好好人.請各位多多指教.

49#
發表於 06-9-19 14:24 |只看該作者

佢有d故事係跳黎教架.........hehehe....其實佢地test好easy,只讀晒所以worksheet就ok了,唔會出課外....所以唔駛咁擔心
flower99 寫道:
hi OldSim,
我女女今年2A,你呢?
有點問題好煩惱,因為其他學校10月開始會測驗,瑪利曼頭一次評估在11月派,咁會唔會又係10月尾開始測呢?驚驚地到時教得太快,溫書會好吃力,所以私底下已經教了女女2課英文,1課G.S.及讀完story book第1個故事-The Pancake,我會否太過擔憂呢?

50#
發表於 06-9-19 14:26 |只看該作者

有字揀架.......最緊要認架咋
flower99 寫道:
hi cczzko,
我女女今年讀p.2,所以睇見你寫話你女女讀p.3真係好開心,因為今年G.S.轉了唔再係Miss.Ng教,而一年級G.S.測驗時是有答覆選擇唔使串字的,所以想查詢2年級G.S.測驗要唔要串字?

51#
發表於 06-9-19 19:47 |只看該作者

Dear S&E,

I have just weighted my girl's schoolbag for tomorrow's lessons, with books, water and snacks in, it totalled to 8 lbs - quite heavy. Maybe my girl has not been doing enough regular exercise or she is not used to carry bags with such weight, she will let me take her schoolbag whenever possible. Of course, being her mother, I would be more than willing to do so. But, the schoolbag is heavy to both my girl and me, may I ask which brand of schoolbag are your daugther using?

Thanks for sharing

Cheers  

Charissa

S&E 寫道:
Dear Charissa,

The weight of my daughter's school bag is about 6 - 7 lbs (including the water and snacks).  It sounds quite heavy for a kid with about 42 lbs.  But surprisingly both my daughter and I feel that it is not heavy at all while carrying at the back.  I think the schoolbag that she is using can really provide good back support.   

Regards,

S&E      

52#
發表於 06-9-19 20:45 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Teacher called me this afternoon to arrange for lunch volunteer schedule.  She said that children can wear apron for lunch.  

Also, for those who enrolled Speech festival, have Ms Chan get your cheque? My cheque is detached from the form ?? But then I noticed that I have missed out the "Y" of seventy.  But my girl said the fee is paid already  and no need to bring cheque again?

53#
發表於 06-9-19 21:10 |只看該作者

I recalled that we should give CASH instead of cheque for the speech festival.   

nicmother 寫道:
Dear all,

Teacher called me this afternoon to arrange for lunch volunteer schedule.  She said that children can wear apron for lunch.  

Also, for those who enrolled Speech festival, have Ms Chan get your cheque? My cheque is detached from the form ?? But then I noticed that I have missed out the "Y" of seventy.  But my girl said the fee is paid already  and no need to bring cheque again?

54#
發表於 06-9-19 21:27 |只看該作者

Naugthymom,

I checked the notice! Yes, CASH... thks a million.
該用戶已被刪除

55#
發表於 06-9-19 22:15 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

56#
發表於 06-9-19 22:47 |只看該作者

請問有冇媽咪收到朗誦的材料要你地揀?我見只有英文和粵語,冇普通話。請問你地係咪都一樣呢?

醒目開學勳章

57#
發表於 06-9-19 23:06 |只看該作者

Naughtymom
老師今天打電話問我選乜,我答佢粵語.所以佢比左中文我.妳選那一首呢?我會選容易的那一首.

58#
發表於 06-9-20 09:24 |只看該作者

我想睇下有冇普通話揀,你地有冇得揀普通話呢?

SK1 寫道:
Naughtymom
老師今天打電話問我選乜,我答佢粵語.所以佢比左中文我.妳選那一首呢?我會選容易的那一首.

59#
發表於 06-9-20 14:14 |只看該作者

Dear S&E,

Thank you for your helpful tips.

The accessory items like snack box, water bottle, pencil case ... which my kids has been using are quite small and light in size. It may be the schoolbag that matters. It has been endorsed by chiropractors of different societies. But I should confess that the schoolbag by itself, with nothing in, cannot be regarded as light at all. Maybe I should consider changing to a lighter one.

I had also tried "Seven" Schoolbag in Barocco at Ocean Terminal around 2 months ago. I do agree with you that it is very light. However, both I and my kid felt uncomfortable with the shoulder straps hanging around the BACK of our NECK area. The straps were quite tough/ hard to us. The saleslady tried to convince us the feeling was temporary and it would pass away in times.

Had you or your kid felt the same? Or both of you felt perfectly alright when the new schoolbag was put onto your back(s) at the first time? I wish I could have more information before buying a new one.

Many thanks

Cheerio

S&E 寫道:
Dear Charissa,

I've also weighted my daughter's schoolbag for tomorrow and it is only 6 lbs.  

My daughter is using "Seven" schoolbag which is recommended by some BK moms at other discussions on schoolbags.  It is not as fancy as the other cartoon schoolbags, but it is comparatively the lightest schoolbag with back support that I've found.

Besides, I will reduce the weight of all items other than the required books as far as possible.  For example, avoid using the heavy pencil case, water bottle, snacks box, etc.  

Hope that this will help.

Cheers,

S&E

60#
發表於 06-9-20 14:49 |只看該作者

我仲以為二年級開始要串字,d字好鬼深嘛!有得揀就簡單好多啦!
你女女係唔係在學校學大提琴呀?上星期學校通告有樂器學,我女女都選了大提琴,佢個琴是否經學校買?
[quote]
Sindy 寫道:
有字揀架.......最緊要認架咋[quote]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題