yuenmanwai 寫道:
ElizabethLAI ,

would you please pm your article to me.  Thanks

Please check you PM.

43#
發表於 06-2-13 17:13 |只看該作者

Re: 九龍塘培恩幼兒園

Hi chuenma,

Yes, that's my baby girl. She likes this school very much.

Which one is your baby?

Leo  

44#
發表於 06-2-14 11:31 |只看該作者

May I also get a copy of your article, please PM to me. Many thanks.    

45#
發表於 06-2-14 14:52 |只看該作者

MrsVong 寫道:
May I also get a copy of your article, please PM to me. Many thanks.    

The article can't be sent via PM, please send me you email address instead.  Thanks.

46#
發表於 06-2-15 23:07 |只看該作者

Dear ElizabethLAI,

Can you send your article to me?

Daphny.
[url=][

47#
發表於 06-2-16 11:00 |只看該作者

daphny_wong 寫道:
Dear ElizabethLAI,

Can you send your article to me?

Daphny.

Please PM me your email address.

Elizabeth

48#
發表於 06-2-17 12:18 |只看該作者

Hi Elizabethlai

I am thinking about my son will keep study in 培恩 for N1 class or not cause we have enroll York and Cannan already....I perfer 培恩 and my husband perfer York (cause he said York English level is very good)..can you please give suggestion also???   

49#
發表於 06-2-17 23:01 |只看該作者

Hi Joeyjoeycheng,

My daughter is 2 now and applied PuiYen for PN.
Do you remember what's the interview like?
She will have 4 interviews in various school in Kln Tong but I have no idea what's going to be.  Pls advice.

Annie
我叫小小, o係2004年2月8日出生, 出世時體重3.77kg,已經3歲啦!! 我仲有個細佬叫阿細,佢o係2006年1月29日出生,出世時重3.67kg, 已經1歲啦!! 細小的宇宙 :-P[img] and and

50#
發表於 06-2-19 15:11 |只看該作者

Hi Annie

The interview are simple and easy...I remember the interview for PN class only talk to the parents instead of BB cause they still can't speak well..anyway take it relex and easy....

This is good Nursey and my son may keep study after PN class this year...anyway..GOOD LUCK

51#
發表於 06-2-20 14:03 |只看該作者

Joeyjoeycheng 寫道:
Hi Elizabethlai

I am thinking about my son will keep study in 培恩 for N1 class or not cause we have enroll York and Cannan already....I perfer 培恩 and my husband perfer York (cause he said York English level is very good)..can you please give suggestion also???   

Sorry for replying you late.

For me, the main considerations to choose a nursery/kindergarten are:

1. Whether the teachers there take care of every child with love, care and patience;
2. whether the teachers can teach the kids according to their different levels and abilities.  

In my view, at the early stage of a child, feeling of being loved, self-discipline, confidence, having security to express himself/herself, building trust with people, social interaction; all of these are far more important than the academic level.  Of course, the kinder also needs to provide enough stimulation to cultivate their interest in learning.

Actually, I never believe in  a kid's academic performance in a kinder can predict his/her performance in their primary.  Nevertheless, I do think the personality molding during their early age will have a life long impact on them.

52#
發表於 06-2-20 19:53 |只看該作者

Elizabeth,

100% agreed with your viewpoint.

53#
發表於 06-2-20 23:00 |只看該作者

Hi, Eliza,

Actually, my girl's are  study in PN before.  This is the good nursery.  Most of the teacher is love their kids.
You will see their improvement after N1 or N2.  
They are learn from natural.  Good for the kids!!

MomMom

54#
發表於 06-2-21 10:28 |只看該作者

Hello Elizabeth,

I'm interested in the school too.
At what age can children study there?
From age 2 onwards?

Please kindly send me the article too.
THANK YOU!

(Please check pm for email address.)  THANKS!

Lulube and Lua both weighed 3.2 kg at birth

55#
發表於 06-2-21 12:29 |只看該作者

Yes, from 2 onwards.

I have sent the article to you.  Please check.

56#
發表於 06-2-21 14:53 |只看該作者

Thanks Elizabeth and got idea now

ElizabethLAI 寫道:
[quote]
Joeyjoeycheng 寫道:
Hi Elizabethlai

Sorry for replying you late.

For me, the main considerations to choose a nursery/kindergarten are:

1. Whether the teachers there take care of every child with love, care and patience;
2. whether the teachers can teach the kids according to their different levels and abilities.  

In my view, at the early stage of a child, feeling of being loved, self-discipline, confidence, having security to express himself/herself, building trust with people, social interaction; all of these are far more important than the academic level.  Of course, the kinder also needs to provide enough stimulation to cultivate their interest in learning.

Actually, I never believe in  a kid's academic performance in a kinder can predict his/her performance in their primary.  Nevertheless, I do think the personality molding during their early age will have a life long impact on them.[/quote]

57#
發表於 06-2-21 15:33 |只看該作者

阿女都讀緊N班, 都返得好開心! 不過我最後決定都係會俾佢完埋呢個學期9月就返培正幼稚園, 因為我都係貪一條龍唔想到時又要為搵學校煩囉......

58#
發表於 06-2-21 17:42 |只看該作者

Family C, what is your daughter name?

59#
發表於 06-2-22 21:22 |只看該作者

想問吓各位mami,

知唔知培恩幾時有開放日,或者大概响邊段時間呢?

60#
發表於 06-2-23 09:04 |只看該作者

Little_gin 寫道:
想問吓各位mami,

知唔知培恩幾時有開放日,或者大概响邊段時間呢?

培恩 may not has Open Day....but if you want to tour around, you can ask the Headmistress who is delighted to arrange for you.  Anyway, call 23360006 to check.  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題