教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 Where to go for LCM ??
樓主: 020201
go

Where to go for LCM ?? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-8-1 11:06 |只看該作者

Re: Where to go for LCM ??

jjd,

you can go to stage 3 or even Grade 1 directly if your kids up to the standard.  My son is 7 and he go to Grade 1 directly (w/o study stage 1-3).   
Amy
A working mother with two kids

42#
發表於 05-8-2 13:48 |只看該作者

yinyin,
You are correct! 職員d態度好麻麻,頂不順呀,不過最緊要老師好.

Amyony,
Thanks for sharing.  My son is only 3 years old.  Although his English is not bad, he has no option but to start from Stage 1 due to his age.  Which centre did your son go to for the LCM courses and what are your comments?

43#
發表於 05-8-2 14:33 |只看該作者

Dear jjd,

1. It depends on the English level of your kid but the teacher, Ms. Candy, will observe for the 1st few classes and let you what stage in the exam your kid can go to .  There is no certain course outlets/material for specific stage, I don't know the min. age but my son joined the 1st class when he was 3 1/2 yr-old.
2.  I think it all depends on your son's progress.  Take my son as an example, he only joined 1 course (10 classes) & he took Stage 2 exam (in Dec) 2 months after the course completed (in Oct).  This yr, he is taking another 10 classes and I think that's enough for him to go to Stage 3 exam.  I would suggest you to join one course (10 classes) first & the teacher will be frank enough to tell you what stage you son should target for.  You are right, don't waste $ & if your son is up-to-standard, you've choice not to continue the course & wait till the exam.  

44#
發表於 05-8-3 11:04 |只看該作者

rubyyy,
Thanks for sharing.  So your son also attended the course at the Yaumatei centre?  The attitude of the staff was obviously a bit odd.  I also came across another learning centre (The Little Prince), do you know anything about them?  The staff seemed much more approachable and presentable at least when answering all my queries over the phone.

45#
發表於 05-8-3 11:23 |只看該作者

No, my son attends the course at Wai Chai ctr. In fact, Little Prince is the same group of Yaumatei one's, as I see both names printed on the receipt.  You may directly contact ms Wan, she is the boss & I always talk & contact her instead of the others, so sorry I don't have comments on the attitude.  When will your son join?  If you come to Wanchai, maybe I can see you soon.

46#
發表於 05-8-3 13:42 |只看該作者

各位好,
請問Speech & Drama Stage 3 考d 麥呢!
請問考stage 3 的內容是什麼?? 多謝指教

dick68

47#
發表於 05-8-3 13:44 |只看該作者

Dear all
Would you pls PM me some information regarding LCM ?
Many thanks

48#
發表於 05-8-3 13:56 |只看該作者

Extracted Information from LCM:

Speech Stage 3

- Give a simple, personal introduction of themselves during a conversation which will be led by the examiner.  The candidate may bring one or two photographs or a favourite possession as stimulus.

- Speak Two poems, action rhymes, or nursury rhymes of the candidate's choice.

49#
發表於 05-8-3 13:57 |只看該作者

Hi CSLS,

Please check pm.  Thank you.

50#
發表於 05-8-3 14:18 |只看該作者

Hi all

May I have the info. of LCM as well?

thanks much!

51#
發表於 05-8-3 19:24 |只看該作者

bignose,
Dan Dan 9月都very likely會報LCM,睇下有無機會一齊?

52#
發表於 05-8-4 11:32 |只看該作者

jjd:
你說

佢咪就係以下果位ms wan

[quote]
rubyyy 寫道:
No, my son attends the course at Wai Chai ctr. In fact, Little Prince is the same group of Yaumatei one's, as I see both names printed on the receipt.  You may directly contact ms Wan, she is the boss & I always talk & contact her instead of the others, so sorry I don't have comments on the attitude.  When will your son join?  If you come to Wanchai, maybe I can see you soon.[/quoto]

53#
發表於 05-8-4 13:36 |只看該作者

yinyin,
Really?  You mean the bad attitude staff = boss = Ms. Wan?  If so, I am very surprised.

yinyin 寫道:
jjd:
你說

佢咪就係以下果位ms wan

[quote]
rubyyy 寫道:
No, my son attends the course at Wai Chai ctr. In fact, Little Prince is the same group of Yaumatei one's, as I see both names printed on the receipt.  You may directly contact ms Wan, she is the boss & I always talk & contact her instead of the others, so sorry I don't have comments on the attitude.  When will your son join?  If you come to Wanchai, maybe I can see you soon.[/quoto]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題