教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Disney教材值唔值得買?
樓主: CSL1010
go

Disney教材值唔值得買? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-4-17 11:03 |只看該作者

Re: Disney教材值唔值得買?

Hi, all,

I bought the CD set (12CDs + 12 books) from Singapore at around HKD1500 several years ago when my daughter was 2 years old.  Frankly speaking, they're not much different from other English CDs, e.g.mother goose, ozmo.  If you can teach your child English yourself, you can buy other English CDs at a much lower price from bookstores.  If you cannot but you're willing to pay, playgroup will be a better option.

22#
發表於 06-4-18 20:36 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

23#
發表於 06-4-19 02:28 |只看該作者

I have watched some of the disney disks and look to me that it is just an ordinary teaching materials which cost 30,000 and of course I did not buy it coz it is the same as 100 hours one-on-one private tutoring!

I bought another set of books + CDs though from "2nd floor" bookshop which sells mainland books. It basically is a set of story books with animations. My son really loves it and watch them over and over again. After the story, there are some vocabularies and phonics and some games related to the story. The price is ................ HK$16 each with 20% off as a member! The whole set contains 30 story books + CDs which amounts to 360. I think it is most valuable teaching materials I have ever bought and my son has already read 15 of them repeatedly.

24#
發表於 06-4-19 14:33 |只看該作者

HI Newton,
Is the CD read by native speakers? what age range is that for? could you let me know where I can shop for such value for money educational sets?

25#
發表於 06-4-19 20:39 |只看該作者

Yes, the story tellers are all native English speakers. The first time I saw it was in Shenzhen Bookcity. The 2nd time I saw it was in MongKok, the shop next to "Man Sing" if you know where it is.

I don't know the age range but I guess it is good for 2-6.

26#
發表於 06-4-20 09:35 |只看該作者

che 寫道:
It is useful but definitely 唔值得買.  One of my relatives lent me some of the set.  The contents are very easy and my kid was not interested after 2 yr old.

Use that sum of money, you can:

1. allow you kid to an English playgroup for over 200 hours, i.e. 1 hour per day for almost 1 year; or

2. buy 800 pcs of other educational CD/VCD/books.

Agree!

27#
發表於 06-4-26 23:23 |只看該作者

Hi Newton

May I know where exactly is the shop in Mongkok that sells Disney's World of English? Where is Man Sing?

Isaacmommy

28#
發表於 06-4-26 23:45 |只看該作者

I didn't say Disney's World of English. I just say there is another set of story telling CDRom. Man Sing is in the 8/F of the building outside the MTR station is Sai Yeung Choi Street. Forget the name of the building though.

29#
發表於 06-4-29 15:25 |只看該作者

Re: Good summer programme - recommended

I have bought this but personally it's not very useful for my kid and my friends kids. However, My friends's kid, my cousin joined the courses . It learn much more.

"E-Quest - Storysack Phonics and Drama at QQ Club is good.
My cousin just took drama course and phoinics courses there, big improvements not only in English but also manner, self confidence and communication after that.His mom said my cousin asked to watch English channel after joining the classes. Last week I saw their drama performance after 6 lessons. It 's excellent. The kids love the courses very much and I heard a lot of positive comments from the parents. Really Recommended and Worth to try ."

They have summer programme now . I like the 4-6 programme . They have parents counselling & support group. BK mom, if you enrol for your kids, we can meet at QQ Club with the kids. After enrolled, please leave message here. we can contact each other . Also they have early bird privilege. Click this for details
http://www.e-quest.com.hk/summer.htm

30#
發表於 06-5-5 22:10 |只看該作者

Re: Good summer programme - recommended

Many people ask for the name of the set of CDROM I mentioned here. Here is the products:

http://www.ewonderland.com.cn/scrp/bookdetail.cfm?iBookNo=3706&sYc=1-1&iSno=3

I don't know the name of the shop I bought the whole set.....Think it is "Sheung Hsu Fong".

HK$16 for each book + CDROM with 20% discount as a member.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖