搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Interview at KBCK
樓主: 225333
go

Interview at KBCK [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 06-3-6 22:57 |只看該作者

Re: Interview at KBCK

I attended the interview with my son today.

The process was very simple.  One teacher played with my son in English - I supposed she was testing my son's capability in communicating and understanding of English.  Another teacher brief me about their curriculum and philosophy in education.   She also reiterated that they were using English as a medium of teaching and not teaching English like grammer, etc.

At the end, they gave us a tour to their classrooms and confirmed they accepted my son for the academic year commenced in Sept 06 before we left.

22#
發表於 06-3-7 09:41 |只看該作者

即日知結果咁好? 佢比較遲報名, 驚唔收喎!

23#
發表於 06-3-7 13:39 |只看該作者

I sent my application in Oct 05.

24#
發表於 06-3-8 09:53 |只看該作者

我朋友想知interview那位女士(坐係office近門口那位)是誰?  請問妳是否知道? 她說她小朋友表現不好, 很擔心.

25#
發表於 06-3-8 12:13 |只看該作者

Hi twokidsmum,

My kid was interviewed by a lady named Helen Kwok, she is the administrator.  She gave me her name card before we left.  She is nice and pleasant.

So did your friend got the result of the interview before they left ?

26#
發表於 06-3-8 14:07 |只看該作者

Hi, chuchuma,

My daughter also was interviewed on Monday.  When we left, the teacher said my daughter was O.K. and fine to study K1 in Sept. 06 and want to see her in Sept.  She didn't confirm definitely for acceptance. They said they would send us a notification later.   Since my daughter is performance is not very good, I wonder maybe she just comfort me only.    Do you know or did they tell you when we'll have such acceptance letter as I forgot to ask?

27#
發表於 06-3-8 15:49 |只看該作者

她說那老師所說的跟225333聽到的差不多, 並說學校很快會出信通知.  她很不開心, 因為她小朋友當天的表現得跟平時比較差得多, 所以覺得希望不大.

我想請問學校是否每年都reject很多申請.

28#
發表於 06-3-8 17:36 |只看該作者

Hi 225333,

Sorry, I even forgot to ask her whether we'd receive any black and white from them.  

My kid's situation is similar to yours.  My son's was so shy and a little bit scare at the beginning, however, after he warmed up, his performance was OK.  I did mention to the teacher who played with him that my son would normally scare with the strangers and had to took some time to warm up.  She said it was normal as he was still small. During the interview process and while I was talking with Miss Kwok, she more than once mentioned to me and Ms. Kwok that my son was OK.  So I didn't feel that she's just comfort me.

29#
發表於 06-3-8 18:56 |只看該作者

Everybody will receive a letter stating the result.  I'd say Congratulations to most of you!  From my last year experience, yours sound very positive.  I recalled the letter sent within 2 weeks.  Be patience, or you shall have to make up your mind what shall be chosen.
salami

30#
發表於 06-3-9 21:35 |只看該作者

May I ask whether all of you were interviewed by Helen Kowk? I thought we will be interviewed by a Caucassian as the school said they need to ensure the language ability of our child. Is Helen a Chinese?

31#
發表於 06-3-9 22:13 |只看該作者

Miss Kwok is a chinese but her English is fluent.  The one who played with my son to test his capability of English is not a chinese (may be India, I am not sure, of course her English is fluent as well)

32#
發表於 06-3-15 09:58 |只看該作者

請問KBCK下午班上課時間幾多點? 遲到幾多分鐘當遲到.  我朋友說如能在此校就讀, 想自己帶小朋友上課, 但她要上班.

33#
發表於 06-3-15 11:30 |只看該作者

The hours are 12:30pm to 3:30pm. Parents can leave the children in a small room on the G/F from 12:15pm. When it's time to go, the children will line up and go up the stairs to the classroom on 2/F together. Parents arriving after 12:30pm will have to take the children to the classroom by themselves.

For more details about the school, please visit their website.

34#
發表於 06-3-15 18:44 |只看該作者

Sandrine,

Thanks!

twokidsmum

Sandrine 寫道:
The hours are 12:30pm to 3:30pm. Parents can leave the children in a small room on the G/F from 12:15pm. When it's time to go, the children will line up and go up the stairs to the classroom on 2/F together. Parents arriving after 12:30pm will have to take the children to the classroom by themselves.

For more details about the school, please visit their website.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題