教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 如接獲九龍禮賢學校通知...
樓主: OnHo
go

如接獲九龍禮賢學校通知... [複製鏈接]

版主

21#
發表於 05-11-12 02:02 |只看該作者

Re: 如接獲九龍禮賢學校通知...

我女女都係outsider, 個日interview 佢既表現其差, 老師問其他小朋友問題既時候, 佢竟然馱左係台面東張西望, 我以為佢一定唔ok, 點知都收左, 真係有小小意外!!!

其實佢地會開幾多班同total收幾多人架   

22#
發表於 05-11-12 04:41 |只看該作者

My daughter is outsider and was admitted by 禮賢 also.  It seem that quite a number of seat has been opened to the outsider.

Since she has admitted by G.T also. Should I take 禮賢, as it allow lucky draw. Which school is better ??
Pls advise opinion as still not sure how to choose.

Also, hope to know more about the school and its secondary school net information. As I am afraid its secondary school is not that good. Can anyone share.

Thanks and congratulation to you all.

23#
發表於 05-11-12 08:48 |只看該作者

hi, my daughter was also admitted and she is an outsider, is this school admitted more than they should admit since considering their own kindergarten has a lot of students. Anyone can share whether this is a good band 1 school? thanks

24#
發表於 05-11-12 10:07 |只看該作者

我小朋友都係OUTSIDER, 但好似KRS係預留50% SEATS 比禮賢幼稚園, 而05/06既小入申請係1:12.49(明報升小選校全攻略)

25#
發表於 05-11-12 10:22 |只看該作者

我都收到信, 我都想知到多些學校教學放法, 因我無參加他們開放日,現就讀此校的家長,可否提供多些資料.

26#
發表於 05-11-12 12:05 |只看該作者

phoebe-lily,

From 禮賢 web site http://www.krs.edu.hk, it has no secondary school.  For G.T, I think you need to register soon.  My son was accepted by G.T (Mongkok) in the 1st round admission.  Since I don't like Mongkok campus and have no chance for 1st round Govt allocation (discretionary allocation), I decline the offer and should be in waiting list of TKO automatically.  Are your daughter accepted by TKO or Mongkok?

Another thing to consider:
Do you want to have lucky draw because of finanical reason?
If not, do you think the school selected for lucky draw is better than 禮賢 and GT? If yes and you are in the same school net as your dream school, you may consider to choose 禮賢 first.  However, if you daughter is offered by another DSS school (better than 禮賢 and GT, but not as good as the "lucky draw" school) later, you may consider to accept that DSS school. Just my opinion.

27#
發表於 05-11-12 23:10 |只看該作者

It is strange that seems all admitted kids here is outsider!  

Is the school change their strategy to pick more kids who stand out from the interview, instead of reserve for their own kindergarten ? Or, there are not much Rhenish Kindergarten parent visit BK site?

honeybbb 寫道:
我小朋友都係OUTSIDER, 但好似KRS係預留50% SEATS 比禮賢幼稚園, 而05/06既小入申請係1:12.49(明報升小選校全攻略)

28#
發表於 05-11-12 23:36 |只看該作者

My girl is outsider and got admission too.. My 2 friend's kids (outsiders) are admitted as well.  Seem the successful rate is really high especially within my known group. In my mind, the allocation of seat is like what honeybb mentioned. So I doubt the actual arrangement of the seat. Anyway, we all the lucky one.. Congraulations!

29#
發表於 05-11-12 23:53 |只看該作者

My son was also offered a seat in Rhenish kindergarten and he was outsider.  Anyone can tell me the secondary school net was Shamshuipo or Kowloon city?

30#
發表於 05-11-13 00:58 |只看該作者

hi PowerPuff-Girls,

Yes! Really strange here ... up to now, no even 1 parent who have through-train from Rhenish Kindergarten responsed.

Just a little statistic here:

Outsider (total 12)
=====
Chunchun
PowerPuff-Girls
honeybbb
cathycr611
phoebe-lily
mama1210
EmilyBB
和平飯店可愛姬姬
babymicky38
jj2458
MBYL
LeeHoMa

Unknown (total 8)
======
lkpcarmen   
jesse
GOGOLETSGO
OnHo
Ron
kanas
jwc
bigbaby

hi ChunChun, KRS is in Shamshuipoo net!
該用戶已被刪除

31#
發表於 05-11-13 01:10 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

32#
發表於 05-11-13 01:17 |只看該作者

hi Fatherofdaughther,

What is the meaning of the no. inside the blanket?

禮賢: 93(2003) 88(2004) 84(2005)
KTS: 106(2003) 112(2004) 150(2005)
該用戶已被刪除

33#
發表於 05-11-13 01:43 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

34#
發表於 05-11-13 01:46 |只看該作者

HI BabyMicky38

My daughter was accepted by G.T TKO for the 2nd round admission. I just worry the location as it's far from our home in Ma On Shan.

My lucky draw dream school is not in our school net,
so i believe the chance may be limite. Thanks for yr opnion. I hope to get more information about 禮賢
so as to compare, as both G.T and 禮賢 register date is same.

What do you think about G.T ?? The overall impression the school given me is good, but I concern about its academic level. Since it seem
there is no any actual events / prizes etc to show.
I just don't want after studying in the school for few years, only find their level is behind the others. Do you have this concern. Pls share.

35#
發表於 05-11-13 08:58 |只看該作者

小兒亦被取錄, 話說禮賢只有對外40-45個位, 原來bk mama 的小朋友咁多都入咗     

36#
發表於 05-11-13 09:27 |只看該作者

Re: 如接獲九龍禮賢學校通知

it is quick strange that no BK mummy said they are in waiting list or fail . I am double why so many students are admited. Acording to the school web site, there should be only 90 no of seat in P1, and 50% only available to outsider( ming Po web site), therefore it should be quite difficult to get a seat for an outsider. I worry if the school is not  so attractive htat few parent will  pay the reservation fee, therefore the school send so many letters of  success to parent. Please share your opinion.
LeeHoMa 寫道:
hi PowerPuff-Girls,

Yes! Really strange here ... up to now, no even 1 parent who have through-train from Rhenish Kindergarten responsed.

Just a little statistic here:

Outsider (total 12)
=====
Chunchun
PowerPuff-Girls
honeybbb
cathycr611
phoebe-lily
mama1210
EmilyBB
和平飯店可愛姬姬
babymicky38
jj2458
MBYL
LeeHoMa

Unknown (total 8)
======
lkpcarmen   
jesse
GOGOLETSGO
OnHo
Ron
kanas
jwc
bigbaby

hi ChunChun, KRS is in Shamshuipoo net!

37#
發表於 05-11-13 09:32 |只看該作者

九龍禮賢學校未被取錄生
http://www.baby-kingdom.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=457646&forum=7&3

38#
發表於 05-11-13 09:32 |只看該作者

Do u mean the 禮賢 is less propular than KTS because it was in Shamshuipo net?  
What is KTS?

39#
發表於 05-11-13 09:58 |只看該作者

Yes, i have the same feeling that the school is not that attractive and the admission rate become very high now. But i don't think the school would do such stupid thing to send more admission letter than the actual number of seat.  What would they do if more than number of seat of child come to register ??

So, it's very strange and hope the 禮賢 mum/dad can jump in to share the school life/ teaching material (as had heard before that they're simple than the standard)/ secondary school net (shamshuipo net seem not good for girl)

40#
發表於 05-11-13 12:51 |只看該作者

phoebe-lily 寫道:

What do you think about G.T ?? The overall impression the school given me is good, but I concern about its academic level. Since it seem
there is no any actual events / prizes etc to show.
I just don't want after studying in the school for few years, only find their level is behind the others. Do you have this concern. Pls share.

Phoebe-lily,

我路過,發現你有以上疑惑,所以想給你點意見。
G.T.學生其實以往 經常在外比賽獲獎,只是學生人數較少,而且學校又低調,你才有這個錯覺。
2002年有報張曾報導,該校有一位5年級的學生,已能寫3000字的英文書,當時她已寫了2X本著作。
此外,此校的英文程度相當高。過去G.T.未有中學部時,該校的8成畢竟生,是入讀拔萃,喇沙,皇仁.....等名英中。
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖